Information on romance scams and scammers.
#132409 by next victim Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm
Also using [email protected]

I'm Kate Will .Let me first of all introduce myself....Well am the only child of my parents ,and lived with my dad until he died last year..I have never had chance to believe with my mom from Asian,cos she left my dad since i was 2 yrs old... I'm 30 years old, 5' 9", about 125lb, single never married of course. !.I work as an artiste....i was introduced into the business by my dad !...Deal with artworks stuffs ...It often involves traveling in order 2 get d Arts..Am a lady with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual and attractive..I like going to beaches,camping ,watching movies,dinners , clubs and listening to musicals as hobbies,My favorite sports are Football,basketball.....My last dating was really horrible....My last ex boy friend was a Drug addict and since i caught him,i have vowed not to be with him..Cos he has really hurt my feelings and heart cos i was really honest to him instead....Now so much conscious looking for my Mr right or Fun as well .someone to love and will love me back same way without any hindrance of any kind..I like kids but got none but i really want a new family one day!..I live alone right now..That just brief about me....I will really like to know u better ,if you respond back to my message...I will be back home early next week...So i will like to know more about u.I'm never married and have no kids but hope i do have a family someday! I am from California...Do u live alone?Do u wanna meet in person when am back so we can get on together?Have u ever been outta the county before?...Actually right now i am Lodging in an Hotel here in Makati Philippines...I do like to know where u really live...Let me stop here for now,,I will be waiting for your response to my questions?Let me see more pix of u if u got more?I hope to hear back from you soonest..Kate

I just thought u should write u this lovely poem ..hope u like it....
I never thought I would find a Heart like yours within my reach
I'm waiting now so patiently for the lesson that Love will teach
I can see your Smile through the Laughter we share, and I know this is just a taste The warmth I will feel from your gentle touch when we're finally face to face You have captured my Heart so fast that I can hardly catch my breath Drawing from a well of Love hidden so deep, preserved within myself I desire the action of Passion bursting like the Beauty of a Flowers Bloom The Stimulation that exists brought forth by Loves first Kiss engaged in a Candle Lit Room
It's May, and if it should rain that day, we'll occupy a quiet space, just you, and me The Temperature Range of your touch warms me from the cold of the Rain, bringing sweet ecstasy
The Gratification of physical Interlude, the warmth of Climax pouring down A clouded Vision brought into focus, and satisfaction is the only sound You are so special, and there are no words to describe how you make me feel So hard to control the hidden urges I hold without neglecting what my Heart knows is real.

I hope u love the poem i wrote it just for u alone right now...Plzz email me soon to know u are caring abt me too..I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay....I really want to see u someday...
Lots of love
Kate

Babe tell me some interesting things abt u......Do u like roses?whats ur favorite color?I'm never been married and new to this dating stuff..I like pink roses Why are u single and what are u looking for in a woman of ur choice? How will u treat a woman u love....Yea i know some qualities of love are Honesty,Loyalty....Trustworthy....and mostly when we are away from each other now ,what we need most is Communication....Can you add me here so we can chat with each other : [email protected]
Lots of Love ,Kate

I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you.
I have been through many relationships, I was used and played by a guy who I really loved. . But you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I met you.
At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool, nice
and funny some things I really liked in a guy. So I took a chance and got with you.
In the beginning, things didn't seem that well, I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously.
But, it was too late to look back; I had already fallen for you since the day I met you and I wasn't really looking forward to giving up too soon. I tried so hard to have you, I wasn't going to let you go so easily!
Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you...Kate

Thanks for getting back to me when read your email now i was very happy just pray you will never changed to me or break my heart cos am reay to marriage you spent the rest of my life with you and i cant wait to meet you cos ready to be your wife as long is what you want from me and i want the same too as well .
What is your closest airport so i will like to get my flight ticket then i can make it to your place from Philippines to place spend time with you then we can know how will settle and start our family as well too .

Awaiting to hear from you soon,
Lots of Love ,
Kate R

Kate Will
#2 Amorsolo Street
Legaspi Village
Manila
Philippines

There is a bogus "I was beaten, robbed and nearly raped story in chat here" He has no details only "I need help"

Good Morning am not happy i need help now that is all that matters to me ...

Cos you are not trying to help me just keep asking question

Pictures coming as i get them marked.
Advertisement

#133423 by ratt84 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm
kelinlovely1994
looking for love
VAge & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) :lol:

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
marrieage :?:

About Me
Am a lady who is very honest , kind , loving , kind hearted, very sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, social, smart, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love

My Perfect First Date
i will like to hug my partner

i am in search of a man who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured woman with Nice Vision of what the world love is all about,i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start to know more about each other. Thanks for reading my message and be bless.contact me with this my e-mail address at
[email protected]

#133564 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am
tagged.com/uid=7258172534
Jennifer([email protected])
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Tagline: SEND ALL REPLY TO MY FRIENDHSIP REQUESTS, MAIL AND ANY DETAILS ONLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOR QUICK REPLY:[email protected]
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Black/African :laugh-s:

#133636 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm
with the last pic of this post
viewtopic.php?p=132411#p132411

[email protected]

shannonw677
Seeking for a mature minded man
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Art
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i
m seeking a man
m seeking for a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship i have been hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again that
open kind serious confident cheerful responsible
s why i took my time tolook for my love life
t play games and don
t want to waste my time and the time of other people i
who is ready for marriage.i don

About Me
I love meeting people and helping them meet their goals ! I have enjoy getting to know new people and help them realize that they can have the life they deserve and not just what they are struggling to afford

Hi, I'm a 34yo lady living in Reading looking to meet some new people for and have some fun!
I'm hoping to make new friends,to spend time with and see where it leads!
Hopefully you're still looking to meet new people, if you are please get in touch and i can send you a photo and tell you more about me!
contact me at Shannon_williams67 at Y ahoo com