You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#127284 by Goldsunshine Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 pm
Hi everyone... :)

I'm new here in this forum.

At first I would like to start by saying, that English is not my native language. So please excuse my grammar as other mistakes that I do ... :wink:
So thanks in advance for your clemency.

While surfing the Internet, I came across the page http://www.scamwarners.com/
scamwarners wrote:The world's premier anti scam, anti fraud information website
and I think it's great that there is a page like this page! Congratulations.

I want to share my experience with you. Yesterday (1st of october) I received from this (mobile?)phone-number: +34 634 18 87 09 on my mobile a SMS-message with following content:
Euro Millions Mobile Award wrote:Your Mobile Number has Won £1'500'000.00 in the Euro Millions Mobile Award. To Claim Funds, Kindly Email us: FNK424756, Your Name & Number to [email protected]

*sender: +34634188709 *sent: 01/10/2012 05:45:49

'Great!' I thought...At the current exchange rate this would be about: 2'272'368 swiss francs. (Wow... :=) )
Chance would be a fine thing.

Of course I realized immediately that this is a fraudulent SMS of a fictitious lottery. This email suffix: msn.com might just be misleading.
Of course I will not answer and also send any information; I know how the official 'Euro Millions lottery' works.

Nowhere someone is safe from such SMS, also not here in Switzerland...So, be warned :!:

From Switzerland, very dear greetings

Advertisement