Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#13445 by Ralph Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:31 am
This scam hopes you will believe you are entitled to a large amount of money from an inheritence, of course it is a scam, they have no idea what your name is, they sent the same email to many other people, if you have found this with a search it will be proof enough that you were not the only person to get this mail

ZHING BIN & ASSOCIATESSOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES
Unit. 156 Wisma Ali Bawal 2,
Selangor Danil Ehsan.
MALAYSIA
TEL: +60176379519

Email-info: [email protected] I am Zhing Bin, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine who shares the same last name with you,died as result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2007 .

This heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Indian Ocean earth quake on the 26th December 2004 in Sichuan province of China. http://en.wikipedia.org/wik/2004 Indian Ocean earth quake.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated ordeclared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Ten million dollars (US$19 million dollars) islodged.

This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client,since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can have theamount shared on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable the success of this transaction through.This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law. If thisbusiness proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you toexercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter confidential,and whatever your decision.I await for your promptresponse. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via my own private EMAIL :( [email protected] ) and to treat this with absoluteConfidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your co-operative reply.

Best regards,
Zhing Bin
Attorney at Law
Advertisement