Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#134477 by Reportandie Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:41 am
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.58.69.116 with SMTP id d20csp420235veu;
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 07:54:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.152.105.236 with SMTP id gp12mr7232714lab.35.1353167670850;
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 07:54:30 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <kaankara@kobigoo>
Received: from kobigoo (181ntd2wa.ni.net.tr. [31.192.215.181])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id nq5si2915950lab.19.2012.11.17.07.54.25
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 07:54:30 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 31.192.215.181 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of kaankara@kobigoo) client-ip=31.192.215.181;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 31.192.215.181 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of kaankara@kobigoo) smtp.mail=kaankara@kobigoo
Received: from kaankara by kobigoo with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <kaankara@kobigoo>)
id 1TZkdT-0004DL-8G
for [my.redacted.address]; Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:48:47 +0200
To: [redacted]
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL !!!
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <E1TZkdT-0004DL-8G@kobigoo>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:48:47 +0200
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - kobigoo
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [501 501] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - kobigoo
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: kobigoo: authenticated_id: kaankara/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

Hello Dear,

I am a Captain in the Us army. II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center base. In Kabul,Afghanistan.Am currently with the NATO Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan.

The major reason of contacting you is to propose a deal that requires immediate and swift execution.I will furnish you with brief details ,while my full name remains anonymous for security purposes .I will provide you all the necessary detail about me once trust is established between us.Please read thoroughly and get back to me but you have the obligation to decline if you are not interested.

Sometime in May 2011, we got Intel on an existing terrorist camp in Marjah. After Immediate invasion, we conquered and successfully dissolved the camp capturing some members of this group.In the process of interrogation they confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a cave in Marjah. which served as their camp.

Here we recovered assorted merchandise and hard cash,running into hundreds of million USD.We decided to turn in the other merchandise and keep the cash.I have in my possession the sum of Fifteen million five hundred United States Dollars (15.5 million USD) as my share.

This is where the problem lies.As a military officer, am not supposed to have such money in my possession.This is why am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person who will receive the box,secure and protect it till my arrival which should be soon.I have to take this chance because,i have no other alternative but to trust somebody besides, my time is rapidly elapsing.Am an orphan with no friends nor relatives.All i have is my wife and little daughter and they deserve a decent life since am presently incapacitated and will be relieved of my duty once am discharged from the base hospital.I will relocate to your country with my family and invest the money in accordance with law, your advice and assistance. We can work together and achieve a better future for our families.

All i ask is,permit me register the consignment in your name as family treasure and you are expected to retrieve it once its in Europe.There will be no risk in this deal,i have made the necessary arrangement the safe delivery of the consignment box to your preferred location.I will assume you are capable of handling a deal of this magnitude and also trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality to protect this great achievement. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession if you are swift on your part .Beware, i have taken precautionary measures to secure the money.The box is coded with high security gadget and am the only one that has the right combination to unlock it.I will give you 30% of the money and 70% for me.I believe this is a fair deal but you are welcomed to negotiate.Please declare your interest by sending the following information

Full name ..............................

Full address .............................. .........

Direct phone number ................

Occupation....................

Scanned copy of your ID.

I anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your information ,i will disclose my full identity. We don't have the luxury to waste time so kindly respond

ASAP.

Best regards
Advertisement