Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#134860 by Reportandie Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:47 pm
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.58.69.116 with SMTP id d20csp167800veu;
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.52.29.233 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.52.29.233
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.52.29.233 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.29.233])
by 10.52.29.233 with SMTP id n9mr18904219vdh.30.1353329039966 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:43:59 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=6oF/ln6CExOo6obsXzR4OD3kN7XFHhvavo7sCVPjYfI=;
b=FiAEfGm6y4lGcFECdjZPzxGquwCNG52L2ciYDZyzjg4NLNPSCh8lWzzKcRpWbV2yax
/m8kkwF0zA7iqcr7H9+7U4InrkMRkP6Il17OtkvFdGa2lfvTy+YoKTOYnbgDW0zq+OPZ
6fp8euJXyp1VE5fObILF0DnWalNrZFyFTLhpp69cQhdv58Tx2pIz0ZrTZwUdKDII5/Yt
fb2cZ6rJw5c2PxeSCIjG/Gxg0SstWMQpc8JgBBACSmSBjNkUhncgEIzqaaZdpVuo+2DK
2khjTyL0aIejpPG3KDddbn2ipIO1wrVaC5Qg+SMNDn6v2SiBMWwEGIWGRXC+Nwo2DC1q
iDkQ=MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.52.29.233 with SMTP id n9mr16516201vdh.30.1353329039223; Mon,
19 Nov 2012 04:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.58.11.162 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:43:59 +1200
Message-ID: <[email protected]om>
Subject: Urgent now
From: Tony Addo <[email protected]>
To: [redacted]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundarycf307cfff2a5c10a04ced87879
Bcc: [redacted]

Kind Attention

My name is Tony Addo, I work with SIC Insurance Ghana ltd Accra. There is an incident of an American young man but late now with good Insurance/ Assurance cover with his family. The incident happened early last year when he had a motor accident that claim his life and his lovely wife with their new brown Range Rover spot value at $150,000 us dollar and there life insurance cover what of $950,000 dollars as being recorded by the Sic insurance .

The young man name is Mr. Dave Sanders and the wife name is Victoria Sanders all work with Ashanti Gold Field One of the leading Gold miming company in Ghana. I plead for your utmost Sincerity towards this business. I need your very serious support to make this Claim as a member of the deceased family, I will educate you on the steps to take. the deal is 100% risk free.
Further more at the end of this transfer 40% of the total cost go to you While the remaining 60% will be my reward to change my entire living. Please give me your contact address including your direct phone number
Waiting for your quick response.
Best Regards,
Tony Addo.
Advertisement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 26 guests