Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#135016 by Spook Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 pm
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=219642
ghafaarolakunle
- 52 y/o male
- lagos, Nigeria
- English, English, English
- am good man looking for nice m
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-21 05:53:03
- ID: 219642

Thanks for your mail ...... i need your assitance to handle a business transaction for me in which you will benefict from it let me have your email address if you are interested in this OR email me on my email... [email protected] ---- for more info

http://www.facebook.com/search/results. ... r.olakunle
Ghafaar Olakunle

http://www.dating-place.net/member_ghafaarolakunle.html
ghafaarolakunle
- 52 y/o man
- from Elgin, Illinois, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 47 to 57 y/o
Advertisement

#135162 by Spook Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 am

Details FROM:ghafaar olakunle TO:*******@yahoo.com
Message flagged Thursday, 22 November 2012, 10:24

Hello and how are you doing there?

Am GHAFFAR OLAKUNLE from Nigeria and i work with Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc,I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $4.5,millions united state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank, what really happened is that during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year 2004 and since nobody has operated on this account again,
After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.
The owner of this account Mr. Mohammed Bahsir Khalid a Dubai and great industrialist ,who was a foreign contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, unfortunately lost his life in a car accident including his wife and kid,
Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed. Now i need your co operation to claim this money because only someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary.
And the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for ten years will be transferred to federal government suspense account with central bank of Nigeria.Please i need your assistance to achieve this great chance because i do not wish this money transferred to Central bank of Nigeria because it will be shared among the top directors.
No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account between the late owner of the man and the wife and only daughter. The total amount involve is $4.5,million United States Dollars only and I wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad.
But I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here,but to a foreigner who has adequate information about the account and the late owner which i shall give to you upon your positive respond . I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business,
I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down, and I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law,
and after the transfer i will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place,
I assure you that i will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the total amount and 60% will be for me
Please i want you to be honest with me because this money is a golden opportunity to me and i do not want to loose it.For the business to commence i will need the following information from you now;

1.Your full name:
2.Your full residential address:
3.Your direct telephone number:
4.Your date of birth:
5:your occupation:

With all these information i will successfully inputs your name in the necessary files and also insert your information into the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor and the sole beneficiary of the unclaimed fund after the demise of the depositor.
Note that i need to insert your name into the bank central computer and a file will be opened in your name, so with these information i will definitely commence with the processing of the fund in your name,So that when you are contacting the bank your name will appear in the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor.
I want you to know that this transaction is 100%risk free because all necessary documents to prove u as the beneficiary will be processed with your name.I want you to handle this business offer with utmost confidentiality and keep it as top secret because my Bank must not know that i gave you this information.
I look forward to your earliest reply to this issue.

GHAFFAR OLAKUNLE
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS NIGERIA
MOBILE(+2347058259632
#140468 by Spook Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am
Now scamming on Netlog
http://en.netlog.com/olakunlegafaar
olakunlegafaar
olakunle gafaar
42 years old - male - Nigeria, Lagos

Hello my dear friend? i need your assistance to handle a business transaction for me in which you will benefit from it let me have your email address if you are interested in this OR email me on my email... [email protected] ---- for more info .
Thanks for your email....i am very happy to read from you, I will appreciate if you can give me your email address so that i can send you an email and i will explain better for you so that you will understand for the full details of the business .
or you can send me an email as well on.... [email protected]....i will be looking forward to read from you...Thanks .
this is my yahoo [email protected] .
you can add me now