Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20967 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:42 pm
DAVIS RONALD

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Gabriel, Jefferey Ronald, William Hale

User names used peacelovejoy lovingproudheart1101

Claims 46 or 47 years old, dob 20th July 1962, widower/single has dependent daughter "tracy" or "joy" aged 17 years, "constuction" living in Los Angeles, California or Kingman, Mohave County, Arizona, USA, but working in Western Africa or Dubai under contract

Telephone numbers used;

2347026453400 - + 234 is country code = Nigeria

447045712999 - +4470 - UK redirect service to any cellphone worldwide and favoured by scammers

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IP = 41.219.220.21 = Nigeria

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#20968 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm
Messages;

am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor,I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life,I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone.I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am always myself and will always be a kid at heart.I learn more about myself everyday and appreciate the simple things in life.

I’d like to meet someone really caring. i love to take care of the person i’m with. i love to cuddle... i want someone who isn’t afraid to show me how she feel. i want someone honest and trustworthy. someone who would let me know what she want and don’t want.I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks am looking for that special woman that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object.i want someone honest and trustworthy. someone who would let me know what they want and don’t want,i’m tired of playing games. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates.

Hello sweetie i was just passing by and decided to drop and say hi,you look pretty, .wanna ask you a question..has anybody ever told you that you are beautiful?well if theres not then i will be the first person..but if theres i will like to make an intimate friend of yours and how i wish you will co- operate to make my dream reality.. am so sorry i didnt introduce my self just curious to extend my compliment ..Am Davis Ronald from AZ,kingman,am single with a 17yrs kid,am self employed that build logg homes..But right now sweetie am writting you from DUBAI(UNITED ARAB EMIRATE) have been in dUBAI for a month now went on a project building logg homes for the orphanages (motherless babies) and its about time that i start coming back to the state ,but i dont wanna go back to where i once lived it really bored back there,am just here on this site to meet that special and wonderful woman that am gonna spend the rest of my life with and possibly rellocate to have a home where ever she is,so we could go dinning together go the beach together,i mean we are gonna do a lot of things together...which i could write on and on guess i will have to stop,but i will be glad if you could email on [email protected] concerning this particular note i wrote to you and i wouldnt mind if you hit me up on my yahoo IM am always online when i get back from work over here..love to read from you soon
D.Ronald

I am a building contractor and also work as a supervisor,I am currently out of the state now due to my job,I am in Western Africa for a building of logg homes for motherless babies now And I will be back to the State in 2weeks and willing to relocate to have a home where ever the special woman i meet on here is,I'm Now a widow and I have 1kid a girl of j0y, I am completely unattahced and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high calibar,good attitude,self respect and ambition..A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it.she has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother..we gonna do a lot of wonderful things together...

#20969 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm
This scammer made these responses in IM chat;

peacelovejoy2: And babe there is lot about my work am still gonna let you know when the time comes

peacelovejoy2: Am the one finaicing the contract now wity my money

peacelovejoy2: And when am through i will be paid

peacelovejoy2: back with interest

peacelovejoy2: Am gonna be paid $2million for it

Mail;

Here is a dedication to a special lady who brightens up my day Someone who is my best friend who I love more than words can say You may feel that I'm exaggerating but between us, I've always been true I care too much to play games and have nothing to gain in lying to you What is there not to love about you my feelings should come as no surprise You are beautiful in every sense of the word and I get lost when looking into your eyes Thoughts of you cross my mind often and I can't shake them regardless of what I do At times I wonder if I'm making a fool of myself by revealing all of this to you I'm not certain what to do at this point but this is what I have to say You are a lady in a class of your own and I love you more than words can say.

Further IM chat - where his "pretend" daughter has an accident;

Davis Ronald: Sad

xxxxx: What is wrong?

Davis Ronald: Tracy has a broken jaw

xxxxx: Is she with you?

Davis Ronald: No babe

xxxxx: Is she in the hospital

Davis Ronald: She is in the hospital

Davis Ronald: And they said they gonna carry a surgery operation on her

Davis Ronald: And they need a sum of $2000

Davis Ronald: And i have only$500

Davis Ronald: with me

Davis Ronald: Am so confuse now babe

xxxxx: Is she in a lot of pain?

Davis Ronald: They doctor said i need to bring the money as soon as possible so that they can attend to her as soon as possible

Davis Ronald: Yes she is in serious pain

Davis Ronald: I couldnt take it when i saw here

Davis Ronald: I was crying so bad

Davis Ronald: Ohh babe what am i gonna do now?

Davis Ronald: I only have $500 with me

Davis Ronald: And they need a sum of $2000

Davis Ronald: to carry a surgery on her

Davis Ronald: Babe i dont have any money left in califonia i brought all here for the contract and i have closed my credit card acount due to the bad character of my late wife

Davis Ronald: Remeber she loves you so much

Davis Ronald: Just borrow me Ok

Davis Ronald: I will return it to you when am back

Davis Ronald: So that i can go as soon as possible to pay the bill

Davis Ronald: so that they can attend to tracy

Davis Ronald: Plz

Davis Ronald: How much do you have that you help me with?

Davis Ronald: Plz babe

Davis Ronald: When i first meet you i thought in my heart that i have found the love of my heart

Davis Ronald: You made me decide to bring Tracy to the site,now they got a accident now you are now leaving everything to me and you know am not in the state..It will be very hard for me to solve all this problem alone

Davis Ronald: I cant still believe this again

Davis Ronald: And i have prayed to the Lord that i should never meet a woman that will hurt me again

Davis Ronald: here is it again

Davis Ronald: Am not a lucky man

Davis Ronald: Plz help me

Davis Ronald: I have nobody execpt you

Davis Ronald: Tell me what to do from this point as being without you is tearing me apart I would give you everything under the sun but all I have left to give is my heart Having you in my world means everything in this by now I'm hoping you can trust You are beautiful but it's deeper than just looks and the feelings are a lot stronger than lust If you could look into my eyes right now

#20971 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#135171 by confused1000 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 am
From Ronald Williams Thu Nov 22 01:46:28 2012
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 98.136.183.7; Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:46:32 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.173 as permitted sender)
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.173]
Authentication-Results: mta1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO snt0-omc3-s34.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.173)
by mta1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:46:31 -0800
Received: from SNT142-W1 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s34.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:46:28 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.135.247]

X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
To: xxx
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:46:28 -0800
Importance: Normal

IP Location: Sunnyvale, California. Ronald claims Living at Notting Hill London. On Yahoo Instant Chat 22.11.12 he acknowledges he was in Bethlehem City, Pennsylvania USA. He confirms he lives at Bethlehem City.

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Nov 2012 09:46:28.0961 (UTC) FILETIME=[3EE75510:01CDC896]
Content-Length: 2451881

To: xxxxx
Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:53:38 -0800

Good morning xxxxx,

Thank you for responding to me my email.How are you doing this morning and how was your night? I'm Ronald and I'm 55years of age. I have a son and a daughter.I'm American and live in a America Pennsylvania now.I was in London last month and that is where i got this profile done because of friend of mine was on the site and found someone and i feel to do the same. I am looking for a woman to communicate with,build a good relationship and meet her no matter where she lives. All i care about is honesty,trust,believe and truthfulness. I'm a business man, i deal in gold jewelries,diamond jewelries,gold bars and diamond stones. I have been in this business for so many years now and i love it very much.I This is what i do on my free time. I like to share ideas,a good conversation with the right woman i am with,i like going to the beach holding hands in hands,i like kissing my woman in public as well and i hope you do not mind about that? I like cooking for my woman,helping her cleaning the house,making laundries together as i won't let her do all of them alone.I like watching Nolly Wood movies and horror movies,i like cuddling a lot. I am a romantic man.I do my exercises twice a week. How about you? Kindly tell something about you so we will know where we stand for our life. I will love to see some more pics of you if you do not mind. Hope you had a great night and wishing you a great morning. Take care an talk to you soon. My yahoo won't let me send you an email through there so i have to try it out here.

Regards,
Ronald.

PS. I have his photos to share. I don't know how to upload into the site.
#135354 by Bubbles Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 am
Welcome to ScamWarners confused1000 and thank you for posting this information. The location you got is actually the location for Yahoo.com. This means the scammer is hiding his IP through a proxy.

confused1000 wrote: He confirms he lives at Bethlehem City.
He is lying. He does not live in Bethlehem City. Scammers are good at lying, they do it all day long. His syntax is exactly like that of thousands of other scammers.

He has taken photos and the name from a real person. The photos are NOT of the person you are exchanging messages with. Your best course of action is to stop communicating with this scammer.

confused1000 wrote:PS. I have his photos to share. I don't know how to upload into the site.
In my signature line is a link which explains how to post photos here. It is very important to deface the photos so other scammers cannot pick them up from our site and use them on other people. I like to use scamwarners as it has a feature which will deface the photo for you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#135392 by confused1000 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 am
Thank you Bubbles for your kind advice re [email protected]

I have stopped answering his messages altogether. I was positive he was a Fraudster. He has all the characteristics of one for example; insistent that I add him on to my contacts, share photographs, have time talking to him on Yahoo IM chat and most unusual was he demanded I call him where he has not given me his phone number. Obviously he confused me as one of those women he has already been talking with. The real put off was, he gave me an ultimatum which was, he will discontinue communicating with me if I fail to respond to him. Pushy git!

I believe the photos he is giving away are stolen from an innocent family.

Kind regards,
#135404 by began steele Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:10 am

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#135413 by confused1000 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:28 am
Began,

That is the avatar photo of the guy who contacted me and introduce himself RONALD WILLIAMS. We can now infer that DAVIS RONALD AND RONALD WILLIAMS is actually the same Faker.

Very Well Done Indeed!
#169440 by ISmellARat Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 am
This Davis Ronald has the same photo as a man claiming to be Chris Denmont from IL who claims to be on a business trip to Ghana, West Africa. He claims to have a son named Rolland and his wife has passed.