Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#134095 by ratt84 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 am
tagged.com/uid=5970132931
Micheal S
Last edited by ratt84 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#134098 by malu53 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 am
digginyou.com
tony44
Name tony
Age 49
Register Date 08/28/2012
Location Walsall, United Kingdom
My Hangout beach
More About Me
i am interested in dining out with friends gardenning going to sandy beach i love swimming in a clean swimming pool especially the one i florida ..

My Quote
love and friendship

My Kind of Person
i am looking for a honest truthful godfearing person who has a good character

#134099 by malu53 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:17 am
facebook.com/tony.magabush.35762
Tony Magabush
Works at Tony "The Tiger" Bail Bonds
Studied at University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Lives in Stamford, Texas
From Manchester, United Kingdom

Image Image Image

Image Image
#134101 by ratt84 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 am
Damian Pukett, [email protected]

damianpukett
from Sangamon County
Illinois
United States
sex male looking for Female
age 47
drinks occasionally
ethnic origin Caucasian (white)

damianpukett describes self as
Am a very cool guy, you can talk to me in any mood. I am a very loving caring romantic man and also a one
man woman. Looking for that special someone to share our lives with each other. Honesty is a big plus. I am a
very private person and i don't believe in cheating or sharing. I love romance. Holding hands, kissing cuddling and all the good stuff, I am always there for those who need me and trust me.

and they describe their ideal partner as
looking for a serious relationship, someone who has a lot upstairs and someone who understands the means a relationship, all am looking for is a relationship that can lead to marriage, who has time for his man
#135351 by malu53 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/23
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :lol:
Opened on (41.73.225.136:31748)

Hello good Morning,
I’m currently living the BEST chapter of my life!!! The older I get, the better it gets! The more I flow with life~ the more JOY, CONTENTMENT & FULFILLMENT I experience! I love to laugh & laugh often! And I love making people LAUGH. I try my best to fully experiencing everything that happens~ embracing the good & sad times, & everything in between! People tell me that I’m a very REAL, genuine, SINCERE, down-to-earth & FUN-LOVING person. I can be FUNNY & GOOFY, but also, SERIOUS & PHILOSOPHICAL. I enjoy having HEART-to-HEART talks, but I also love JOKING around & being PLAYFUL. I have a STRONG but GENTLE spirit: I standup for what I believe, but I’m also very COMPASSIONATE & EMPATHETIC. I’m as comfortable wearing jeans as wearing suites.. I love being out-&-about and TRAVELING, but also enjoy staying HOME! I enjoy expressing myself, but I love LISTENING. I’m OUTGOING, but also INTROSPECTIVE. I’ve been told that I am a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL & MULTI-FACETED individual who also has great amount of DEPTH & BREATH to my dimensions & facets. You’ll have to judge this one for yourself. Fortunately, many years ago, I realized WHAT matters most in life is NOT what happens to me~ but HOW I choose to deal with the unfortunate things that sometimes happen! I’ve LEARNED that life’s most unfortunate events can be GIFTS in disguise! Instead of getting bitter, I get BETTER! I enjoy doing MANY things, too many to enumerate. Here’s a sampling: * Staying FIT & having FUN * RELAXING & just HANGING-OUT * Having great CONVERSATIONS & LAUGHING with friends * Watching MOVIES * Taking WALKS on the beach & having PICNICS * Working on HOME PROJECTS, making dinners & EXPLORING life together * DANCING (esp. slow dancing) & CUDDLING with the ONE that I love It doesn’t take much to make me HAPPY. I find JOY in the SIMPLIEST things in life! I value BALANCE in my life~ I don’t do things to the extremes. If you do, it’s okay.. When I’m some years old & I look back at my life, I want to be: HEALTHY & physically ACTIVE & feel like I helped people in some way! So, as a hobby, I got a certification as a personal fitness trainer. I love HELPING people! It’s one of my many PASSIONS, Mike Collins.

Received: from [41.138.181.184]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
#137147 by ratt84 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm
Good morning to you and how are you doing, I hope you fine ? I just want make a little introduction of my self I am Barry, By name I am from USA I live in Billings in Montana am 50 yrs old single , I am a civil Engineer I'm divorced with 1 kid I and a Dog I was raised with a strict Christian Catholic background and taught from a young age to always respect God because he is the owner of everything, myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go
I'm a man who is looking for a long term relationship with full trust which might ended up being marriage and the , woman who is going to be mine in every circumstances we meet each other I'm not a man who is looking for head games or other things or a woman who wants to love me for my beauty but for who l am and what l want to be in the near by future
i'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic.a different man ,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman.
I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, driving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & B and modern.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again, that's why i took my time to look for my love life.
It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!
An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible woman, who is ready for marriage.I think a man must take care of his wife and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life with.i have been hurt before in my past relationship and I don't want any person to hurt me again, and I don't want to hurt any body I have to stop here and i will like you to tell me more about your self, your family background, and you can ask me any thing you want to know you can ask me hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers

Received: from [115.241.153.90]
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012

IP: 115.241.153.90
Organization: Reliance Communications
State/Region: Maharashtra
City: Mumbai
#137340 by ratt84 Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 am
Hello how are you? I don't know you try so that you can send me your pics so we can be able to get to know each other better hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [180.215.130.58]
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Delhi, India
#137559 by thevet Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 am
Hi all,

I have also received an e-mail from a guy using the photos of Boyd Rogers. I came out of the blue, and I had not even given him my e-mail address - he just said he found me on Badoo.com (and it is true that I had an account there, but I had no information that could be linked to my e-mail). I think he has sent me e-mails before under the name of Smith Martins, but I need to double-check the IP address, and to that one I had given my e-mail.

Here is what he wrote + sender information:

Received: from [60.48.176.10]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:04:41 -0800 (PST)

"hi dear,

How are you doing? Hope fine? Well,i know Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a mail from me.i cannot contact you through Badoo.com because i often don't visit there always because am a very busy gentleman. I know you must also be wondering why i contacted you,I like your picture and your profile got me more interested in knowing more about you, your likes, dislikes, your dreams and everything good and bad about you.

In a Brief introduction, My name is Frankie Miles,born in 5th September, 1970 in London, United Kingdom.I am 5'8 tall,hazel eyes, and i weigh 72kg in weight.I am kind hearted, gentle,jovial, romantic, open-minded and God fearing.Am a Quantity Surveyor.I work as a consultant, here in London.

My favorite colours are red and yellow.I like movies especially scary ones,i like Golfing, playing lawn tennis, and amusement parks.

I like to make something Clear as we start in our communication. My intention should be made known early enough so that you could be able to know why i contacted you.The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because i desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it.I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best

from me.A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companionship, compromise, understanding, friendship, a woman that can be the best mum to my unborn kids.One that we will share our sorrows together and one that we will be there for each other in terms of good and problems.

I know that the problem that we will be facing now is distance, but i want you to know that they have nothing to do with love.if you find someone who touches your heart and defines love in a perfect way you can travel a thousand miles to have her.love has nothing to do with age,distance,personality and what you are, but of who you are.

My heart is free and open, also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual.Please attach your picture for me,ok?

Hope to read from you soon,

Best Regards,

Frankie"

The IP address has apparently been used in romance scam before. :evil:
I just replied that I did not think I was the woman for him and vice versa, and since then I haven't heard from him... :mrgreen:
#138282 by ratt84 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Hello how is every thing hope you are doing great ? I thought you want to know more about each other that is the reason you sent me an email since then i'm expecting your email i did not get any from you hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [180.215.226.122]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
#146056 by picnics Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm
"Frankie Miles" found me on Badoo too,
For someone born in the UK, his English is really bad!
Ladies - that is a DEAD give-away. Always take note of spelling and grammar.

Here's the mail he sent me:

How are you doing? Hope fine? Well, i know Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a mail from me. i cannot contact you through Badoo.com because i often don't visit there always because am a very busy gentleman. I know you must also be wondering why i contacted you, I like your picture and i am interested in knowing more about you, your likes, dislikes, your dreams and everything good and bad about you.
In a Brief introduction, My name is Frankie Miles, born in 5th September, 1970 in London, United Kingdom. I am 5'8 tall, hazel eyes, and i weigh 72kg in weight. I am kind hearted, gentle, jovial, romantic, open-minded and God fearing. Am a Quantity Surveyor. I work as a consultant, here in London. My favorite colors are white and black. I have never being married and have no kids.
The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because i desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it.I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companionship, compromise, understanding, friendship. One that we will share our sorrows together and one that we will be there for each other in terms of good and problems.
The problem that we will be facing now is distance, but i want you to know that they have nothing to do with love.if you find someone who touches your heart and defines love in a perfect way you can travel a thousand miles to have her.love has nothing to do with age,distance,personality and what you are, but of who you are.
My heart is free and open, also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual..... please attach your picture for me,ok?

Best Regards,
Frankie

My reply wasn't so polite...!!!
#163886 by began steele Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 am
http://www.mydailyflog.com/Chamberselvis
Basic
43 year old, man from United Kingdom
Chamberselvis said on 27/04/13 7:15 PM

Hello Dear, How are you today?i hope you are fine,well to me i am Ok ,my name is Chamber Elvis,i saw your lovely profile today and i really love it that is why i am writing this message to you,please can you kindly write and tell me more about yourself, here is my email id [email protected] as soon as i receive from you i will be happy to reply back,My special hobbies includes reading literature ,swimming,watching movies and hanging out with good friends.Take care am happy to be your friend. Elvis, please write me directly to my E-mail address above, [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/chamber.elvis Same stolen pictures.
Studied at University of London - School of Advanced Study
Past: Business Administration: Finance and Management and London University School London

Lives in London, United Kingdom

From London, United Kingdom
Last edited by began steele on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.