Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#13601 by Ralph Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 am
Subject: Be Informed.
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:13:20 -0400
To:

Hello,

Compliment of the seasons my dear and how are you doing and your family?

Hope you still remember me, I am Mr.Christopher Gilbert, who you were told to contact for the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance payment. It is my pleasure to inform you that I have successfully secured the transfer of the money through the assistance of new partners from Paraguay.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and so therefore I have made up my mind to send the total sum which is $3,000,000.00 United States Dollars Check, cashable at your local bank in your country.

Presently I am in the Paraguay with my new partner and we are into some other investment project as you may already be aware. So therefore I have drop your International Certified Check with the delivery department. You are advise only to fill the below details and forward it to the delivery department so as to enable them deliver your Check to you safely.

Full Name: ..........................
Address: .............................
Phone Number: .......................

As soon as you fill the above text form, please send it to the delivery department through their below contacts or by email.

contact person: Allen Green
E-mail: [email protected]
phone number:009-234-802-772-2509 or
+234-802-772-2509

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, I have forwarded instructions to the delivery department on your behalf to send your International Certified Check of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you as soon as you contact them without delay.

I have already paid the their courier charges to deliver your check to you, the only payment you will make to them is the Value Added Tax (VAT) fee which is $350 USD and it is mandatory by federal laws.

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM THIS IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE.
RECIEVERS NAME------ JEFFREY OYOKU

SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME?

SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS?

RECIEVERS COUNTRY----Plot 15, Oworonski Expressway Gbagada Industrial Estate Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

TEXT QUESTION------------HELPER

TEXT ANSWER---------------.GOD

AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$350.00 USD

M.T.C.N NUMBER......................?
You have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for them to fully proceed on your delivery .

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
YOURS AFFECTIONATLY.
MR CHRISTOPHER GILBERT
Advertisement

#13605 by The Enchantress Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Note this search result of phrase from scammers mail click here

Another example of this scam;

Hello,

Compliment of the seasons my dear and how are you doing and your family?

Hope you still remember me, I am Mr. Christopher Gilbert, Barahin who you were told to contacted for the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance payment. It is with my pleasure to inform you that I have successfully secure the transfer of the money through the assistance of a new partner from Paraguay.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and so therefore I have made up my mind to send the total sum which is 500,000.00 United States Dollars Check, cashable at your local bank in your country.

Presently I am in the Paraguay with my new partner and we are into some other investment project as you may already be aware. So therefore I have drop your International Certified Check with the delivery department. You are advise only to fill the below details and forward it to the delivery department so as to enable them deliver your Check to you safely.

Full Name: ..........................
Address: .............................
Phone Number: .......................

As soon as you fill the above text form, please send it to the delivery department through their below contacts or by email.

contact person: STEVEN CLAYTON
E-mail: [email protected]
phone number: 009-234-805-070-0146 or
+234-805-070-0146

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, I have forwarded instructions to the delivery department on your behalf to send your International Certified Check of Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you as soon as you contact them without delay.

I have already paid the their courier charges to deliver your check to you, the only payment you will make to them is the Value Added Tax (VAT) fee which is $290 USD and it is mandatory by federal laws.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM THIS IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE.

RECIEVERS NAME------ JEFFREY OYOKU
SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME
SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS
RECIEVERS COUNTRY----Plot 15, Oworonski Expressway Gbagada Industrial Estate Lagos.Nigeria.
TEXT QUESTION------------HELPER
TEXT ANSWER---------------.GOD
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$290
MTCN NUMBER......................

Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery UPS is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that Revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 Years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a UPS that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
YOURS AFFECTIONATLY.
MR CHRISTOPHER GILBERT

And here is another using the same telephone number;

Good Day

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account,
I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else
who was capable of assisting me in this great venture .Due to your effort,sincerity,courage you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you with the sum of $3,000,000.00 (THREE MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS ONLY.).You are to contact the finance house for the collection of the certified bank draft.

Name: Mr.Allen Green.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel: +234-802-772-2509.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects I am having at hand. Finally,I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Cheryll Petersons.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.