Information on romance scams and scammers.
#135513 by ratt84 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 pm
honeywella
I am seeking for a long term relationship

Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Marketer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
ready
seeking for a lady

About Me
I am Mark Alfonso Micheal,I am Originally from united state of america,I am 54 yrs old I am new online which i am hoping to find my soulmate..I have a son his name is Maxwell,I have been alone for 3 yrs Sine then i keep chasing for happiness hoping to find it someday..I am Honest and ready to talk about anything in life

I am mark Alfonso Micheal from Minnesota,I am 53 yrs old,It is quite delightful for me to review your profile..It would be my pleasure to get to chat and know more about each other,You can reach me on my private email [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon I care
Mark
Advertisement

#135514 by ratt84 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:10 pm
facebook.com/woodsberg.larry
Woodsberg Larry
Worked at own business
Studied at Oxford University
Male

lavaplace.com/Member3430818
I am a: 36-year-old man
zodiac sign: Pisces Pisces
located in: New York, New York, United States
looking for: 20 - 40-year-old woman
relationship: Friendship
race: African American (black) same profile pic as in 1st post :mrgreen:
marital status: Single - never married
height: 4' 5'' (135cm)
education: Some High School
languages: Albanian (Spoken and Written)
English (Spoken and Written)

General information:
Simple but terrible. I prefer to be funny and have great sense of humor. I love being the woman who can make you feel happy all the time and when it comes to a relationship, I will do everything with all my effort to make to make it strong and stays so long. I am also a kind of woman who is very responsible and liberally naughty sometimes.

Appearance:
Well, I am not so choosy about my man to be but I prefer to have a man in my life who will care for me and love the real me. Love means everything to me, so when I fall in love, I want to give my heart to the man who will make me as the happiest woman ever. A man who is able to make me realize that love is completely something valuable in order to move forward. I know love at the beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad but I will not make it possible, i know how to make it everything in between that makes it all worth living.

Looking for:
I hope to meet an intelligent, honest towards others and themselves, humorous, sympathetic, kind-hearted, reliable, ready to give and get, generous and lively man. He should be able to take decisions, to keep promises and learn from his experience.
#135515 by ratt84 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 pm
myspace.com/555369399
Honey Wella
Male, 55, adam, Minnesota

About me:
I am Mark Alfonso Micheal,i am from Mn i am 53 yrs....wife deceased 5 yrs ago,since them i have been alone,i have a son his name is Joe..He's 16 yrs.i am a honest,caring,understanding,trustworthy,i hate liers..i will always be honest with the last breath of my life,i am filled of so much love and i want to share it with someone who is ready to love again...Please i don't want someone who will be here to hurt...You can contact me on my private yahoo id.....markmicheal62,write me on there then we can get to chat..I care

Who I'd like to meet:
I am looking for someone honest,loving,caring,trustworthy,understanding,someone who will take me for who i am and i will always cherish her..

Details

#135536 by ratt84 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/24
Location ?, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on 72-46-137.unassigned.userdns.com (72.46.137.204:49713)

IP: 72.46.137.204
Organization: Versaweb, LLC
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas

IP also used by different scammers
#135551 by ratt84 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 am
It is my pleasure to hear from you xxx I will like to chat and get to know more about each each other....I want you to know you are free to ask me anything you want to know about me I will always be honest with you,Hope to hear from you soon I care
Lilian :yikes:

Received: from [72.46.137.204]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
#135555 by ratt84 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 am
equally-yoked.com
markmicheal62
i am mark micheal,from mn,i am 52 yrs i am looking for a honest,caring,loving.

another well known face :lol:
see also
viewtopic.php?p=92141#p92141

also here
http://www.saymehi.com/profile-35432-ChrisLuv.html
ChrisLuv
- 51 y/o male
- baltimore, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children

http://badoo.com/01129527720/
Michael Merlings, 62
from New York

http://www.matchmakingme.com
richmondwyton
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Illinois
City: chicago
Zip: 60074
Name: richmondwyton
My Match Description:
ok now my turn.my ideal evening at home is having a candle light dinner at home with my partner with a a bottle of shampaigne(non alcoholic) and after that we be on the couch watching a romantic movie,cuddling,sharing passionate kisses. its a long time i did any of that when i became single.lol.i miss that a lot.my favourite dog.hmmmmmmmmm i am not much into pets but i think i like the beagle or the Lab but dont own one in my home.my favourite time of the day is at mid,when i am in my room listening to country music,my favourite country music singers are Dolly Parton,Charlie Mc Coy,Merle Travis,Jimmy Day and whole lot.my favourite Holidays are Christmas and Easter.my birthday is 30/jun/1953...about my travelling,i have travelled alot,i have been in soo many places,i have been to Australia,Japan,well i must say both in the state and its straictly business.,my daughters name is esther she is 12years old,.i love her soo much and its fun to be with her.i really like it here and have been here for 25 years.i am not much in to Arts.i like coffee and i like it black or sometimes creamy.i like sports a lot and yes i love football and basket ball.i am shy at first but after the first conversation i get back to myself.i am a very romantic person and i always want my partner to know she is very special to me.like suprises a lot and i am full of surprises.i have a very soft heart and dont easily get angry but when i do i like to talk it over with my partner and then solve it i will really like for us to get to know more about each other,how about we email via our address so that we can communicate on there and get to know each other more as well as i send you a pics of me so you know who you are communicating with..let me know what you think about it,if you agree send me your address so that we can communicate on there or this is my address,i will write it in words so you see if you can put it together and write to me on there..it is ( richmondwyton) and then you add the at sign and then yahoomail and then the . com put all together and write to me on there as i said i will not like to loose communication with you,we never know what the Lord has in store for us..well that is a little more about me.will be waiting to here from you soon..stay blessed

Richmond Wyton, [email protected]
#135558 by ratt84 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 am
Ok...i hope with this...you will be ok..with the reply issue...am also a contractor,,will also be happy to know you more ok..am normally called by my people richmond and hope to hear from you too soon ok take care..

Received: from nokia.com (richmondwyton@66.54.67.182 with xymcookie)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012

http://members.ghanaweb.com/profiles/pr ... ?ID=341664
Name richmondwyton
Age 21
Gender male
Current country Ghana
Current city Accra
Primary school PRESBY INT'L SCHOOL COMPLEX PRY
Secondary school Presby Boys Sec. (PRESEC, Legon)

http://www.paltalk.com/people/
richmondwyton
Age 21
Gender male
Current country USA

#136079 by ratt84 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 am
Tell me what you think about my picture..what kind of work do you do for a living?what are you looking for online?how long have you been on web page?Hope you have a nice day I will be here waiting to hear from you soon I care, Lilian.

Received: from [64.120.50.242]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov

IP: 64.120.50.242
Organization: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Arizona
City: Phoenix

Image Image

pics show model Courteney from Focus Hawaii
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... teneyr.htm