Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136416 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm
run2Carlos
LOVE IS LIKE RIVER !!!
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am a christian
honest
inner thing she has
loving caring
passionate
seeking love
understand

About Me
Am a very easy going person,who loves to stay out of trouble,
i am a very transparent person,I treat people the way i want to be treated,,,
And i am very good at handleing issues...
I have alot of love to give if i find the right woman...
I am a very lonely man,i need a woman to share this world of mine with.,I am a man with a woman's heart,very fargile and very tender...I hate to be toyed with cos i might find it difficult to go on..................
I am not after age.race nor ethnicity..all i am seeking is Love,i am not Raceist,,,,I am a Realist,i speak the truth no matter how hard it could be
Advertisement

#136417 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 pm
I am spiritually grounded and balanced in life. Having a strong connection with God makes me balanced and humble. My goals in life are to be fulfilled and share my life with my soul mate. I truly want to treat my soul mate like the queen she is. My mission in life is for us to be happy together, respect each other, grow as a couple, love and cherish our family and true friends. My family is very important to me and I have two daughters that I love them with all my heart and soul. I come from a strong family background and would like the same with my wife and family. My family is essential we have a wonderful relationship. I choose my friends wisely and we have a great time.
Being a successful military man has long been a dream of mine and thank God it has come true. As a successful Us army, I work very smart and hard. But I am not all about work, I am a humanitarian and live a holistic, balanced and healthy life. I love to exercise 4-5 times per week. I enjoy reading, traveling, exercise (any type), laughing daily, music, dancing.Camping, Biking and Watching Sport events. Being optimistic is part of my core character. My motto is to live with passion, purpose and power!
I am a sincere, honest, confident, charming, and compassionate man that knows what he wants and how to treat a lady and people in general.
I am known to be persistent in life and business and usually get what I want. Ambition is a strong characteristic of mine and I thrive on being my best in all aspects of my life (but I am not a perfectionist). I am not afraid to take chances and I have the courage to go for what I want. However, I am not foolish and my pursuits are well thought out and researched before I make my decisions. Check out my pictures and I hope to hear from you soon.

Received: from [89.187.143.152]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012

IP: 89.187.143.152
ISP: COOLHOUSING s.r.o.
Organization: Virtual Private Servers for Customers

also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38191
Last edited by ratt84 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#136420 by ratt84 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 pm
yahoo avatar leads to

facebook.com/chris.maslin.31
Chris Maslin
Worked at Warrior Angel in God's Army
Went to Bishop State Community College
Male