Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136930 by Spook Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978397982
David S
48, Schenectady, NY
Best Features: I am looking for a woman with calm nature who is looking for a permanent partnership and who is ready to create a family with children. She should not smoke and she should not taller than 172 cm. Age up to 45.
About Me: I am Dr. David Samadi

Dumb and impatient mugu scammer! (His opening line)! :mrgreen:

Honey there is a problem , I don't know what to do now my Son got a Serious accident and has been taking to hospital for surgery treatment , I don't know if you have a good heart to help me and send only $ 380 to buy medical treatment surgery for my son living in Ghana. Please I'm so sorry and so sad to tell you about this issue , because I know I just met you and maybe you will leave me because of the assistance i ask you to send to my Son doctor ? But I think if you are a lovely caring woman definitely you will not disappear because of this little help I need from you . Because it is due to my situation now working in the U.S. Military 'Aryan camp '' Of Afghanistan. That's why I need your assistance to secure my Son life. So please try and help me Ok I will send the doctor office details to you So that you contact him and send him the money . Thanks I'll look forward to hearing from you as urgent

The real Dr. David B. Samadi
Last edited by Spook on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#136963 by Spook Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm
My Love thanks you for the help, Okey the name of my Son Doctor is Dr. Michael Dzanie and his Office Contact Email is: Tel, No +233-509772950 And please the requested amount you are to send as urgent to the doctor is $380 dollars. Okay , please write a letter to the doctor and tell him that you are a Step Mother of my Son JEFFRY the Son of Doctor David Samadi Citizen from the United State presently working with the U.S Combat Medict in U.S. Military''Aryan Camp''Of Afghanistan.

Okay, my Love as soon as you write to the Doctor also make sure you call him by Phone and tell him that you have send mail to him..Okey , my Love please do this as urgent because my Our Son is Dying over there in Ghana Army General Hospital and the doctor need Surgery Treatment Medicine as urgent to rescue the life of my Son.... So please i am begging you.

Okey leave me message as soon as you get contact to the Doctor......Okey, if you can do this for me my Love i will adore you, i will Love you and make you happy for the rest of your life...and to inform you i only have three moths contract assigned by the U.S Government and the contract shall end by FEB next years..Ok my Love, if you show this Concern and safe the life of my Son.....Honestly i will be here in contact with you till i finish my contract and i promise you...that as soon as i finish my contract, Your country will be my first trip i shall exploit to Visit and meet you so that i can register marriage with you....Or are you married.?
#136984 by Spook Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:57 pm
Received: from [197.251.164.148]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 09:50:20 -0800 (PST)
IP: 197.251.164.148

ISP: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Hello my Love, here you can see the attachment Surgery treatment photo of my Son JEFFRY and the Photo Of Dr. Michael Dznaie from Ghana Army Hospital. Okay....Please it is urgent the boy is dying and i need this very assistance as urgent please contact the Doctor as urgent via the details i leave you on tagged....Please it is urgent please.
Dr. David Samadi.

Pictures of injured kids sent :evil: ...not posted!
#224659 by Grunt Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 am
after nearly two years back again on cs
Peterwalker2014
I enjoy walking, working, spending time with friends, and look forward to doing a little travelling.
I am a: 44 yr-old man seeking women, 30-50
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eye Color: Black :laugh-s:
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Masters Degree
I do scientific work based on findings that can be beneficiary to the world

About me:
I enjoy walking, working, spending time with friends, and look forward to doing a little travelling. I like creative activities, such as writing, painting, and just about any kind of craft. I also enjoy gardening when time permits

I’m looking for:
I hope to meet someone who is interested in taking the time to form a lasting friendship. What follows that is anyone's guess.

image stolen from here
http://www.pinterest.com/gwade/dr-samadi/
#224660 by Grunt Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:53 am
my name is David bill Williams from Albany New York the only sone of my dad Williams Scot and the only benefactor of my dad inheritance. i am the director of Williams Scotman Albany New York. i study Estate Management from University at Albany
1400 Washinton Ave Albany New York 12222
i live at 250 Sand Creek Road Albany New York 12205-1843
and when i was young my dad married a wife for me because he has money and i was the only child but she have never been honest to me till i caught her with another man then i have to put up for a divorce in the year 2012 and i have been busy with work and all that till i finally decided to give love one last shot then a friend of mine introduced me to this online dating stuff because he met his lovely wife online dating so i decided to give it a try and see where it goes. and i must confess,you have really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile, i would like to chat with you on yahoo instant messaging
is going to be easy way for us to learn about each other
so if you have yahoo messenger you can add me now to your list as
[email protected] or you can send your own to me
so that i can add you ok? write me back now

IP yahoo
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014