Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13776 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm
VERONICA TOMMEY

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Veronica Tommy

User name used Veronica4 - Veronica T - veronica4u

Claims 23 or 24 or 28 years old, single with no children, dob 16th Novermber 1984, originally from Liberia but living in Dakar, Senegal or the United Kingdom or the United States.

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.bangkokdating.org/veronica4

veronica4 23 years old , Female United Kingdom

i am a young beautiful girl and never married looking soul mate who is lovely, caring and who take love as fun

http://www.whiteyonder.com/photo/gallery/Veronica4-JPG

Veronica4

Description: I seek for true love, get me here: veronicatonmy at yahoo . com

http://www.wowchinese.com/member_profile.asp?M_ID=6096

Username: veronica4u
Last Name: Tommy
First Name: Veronica
Birthdate: 1984/11/16

http://www.shelfari.com/o1514565717

Veronica T Here is little about myself. I am very caring,loving,outgoing, intelligent, honest and open mind. Very passionate, affectionate, understanding, trust and hardworking young girl. Down to earth person, easy going, humble.

http://kasikas.com/photo/gallery/Nice-young-looking-girl-

veronica4u I like this picture, very romantic and intelligent. get me here: veronicatonmy at yahoo dot com.

http://waytomatch.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=451

veronica4u female, 24 y/o , United States
I am female
Looking for male
Desired Relationship Friendship Marriage
Country United States
I have good sense of honor, outgoing, intelligent,honest,trusted with open mind.
I love to go out with friends, hardworking
independent,passionate, affectionate and good looking.

http://www.oyeme.com/profile/Veronica10

Veronica
Femenino
Dakar
Senegal

http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/163210379668/cecfe547/veronica/tommy

veronica tommy Babyface hair dresser
monrovia liberia [email protected] (work/home)

http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-168405.html

veronica tommy Hi, Thanks for your respond Interest and am very grateful to hear from you. I am looking for a true Friendship,Care and Love. I Have interest in your profile. I believe we can Share more in details about each other, if you Feel the SAME way please Write me through my id: ( [email protected] ). When i hear from your reply we shall exchange photos and more about each other, Thanks, Kiss Veronica.

Messages;

Hi dear,
I am veronica, having view your profile and it interest me to write you. I have good sense of honor, passionate, outgoing, caring and honest. I am seeking for your true love relationship. Let me hear from your open mind interest, so we can start from here. Here is my email id: [email protected], when i hear from you, we can exchange photos and more about each other in details. Sincerely yours, Veronica.

I am Veronica, having read your profile in. It interest me to know you. How are you? hope you are healthy. We really do seem to have a lot in common, i am caring, loving, honest, passionate, with open mind. I have good sense of honor, intelligent,outgoing and hardworking. I have important reason to contact you, write me here: ([email protected]), after i hear from you, we exchange photos and more details of each other.
Thanks, Veronic

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13777 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Mails;

Reply-to: [email protected]

Hi dear

I am Veronica Tommy, having read your profile in frankfurt+germany website. It interest me to know you. How are you? hope you are healthy and in good condition. I believe we can have a lot in common as i search for true partnership. I am caring, loving, honest, passionate, hardworking and
understanding with open mind. I have good sense of honor,outgoing and down to earth young lady. I have important reasons to contact you and i will like to hear from you with open mind and interest. Then we exchange more details of each other share photos. I wish you happy day and may God bless you as i wait your positive respond.
Thanks, Veronica.

Hi xxxx,

Thanks for writing back, how great it is to hear from you. I really appreciate you and welcome you to have a serious relationship. I am Veronica Tommy by name, fair in complxsion and very hardworking, intelligent,honest with open mind. I have good sense of honor, love nature and down to earth kind of person. I am 28years young girl and i have been attracted by other woman many about five years back. I think am new to this and it interest me much. I love to partner with you, i have not got any child, am single and outgoing. Here attach is my pictures, hope you will love me, send to me yours pictures. Let's get serious and start a trusted relationship. Presently i live here in Senegal, western part of Africa, origin of from Liberia. I am very serious person when it come to seeking for my partner in love, let me know how important it is to you for both of us meet and have good time together, i wait for your response, have a nice warmest kiss.

Sincerely,
Veronica.

#13824 by The Enchantress Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 am
My Friend xxxxx,

You are highly welcome in my life. I had a relationship with a lady who support me when i was in school. She lead me to know how sweet and lovely it is to have fun together as woman to woman. At the first approch, i didn't like it but more furter i begin to love it to it's best so far. But now you are in the (your country) and i do not have money to support myself in coming to meet you. So it will be very impossible for me to meet you over there. Unless you wish to help me, i will be very glad as well to have fun with you to it's best. What happy i will be to be with you over there xxxxx. Honestly i will appreciate it a lots, all the same, i wait to see your pictures, wish to have kiss together, how honey it is, thanks.

Your Love Friend,
Veronica.

Hi dearest xxxxx,

Thanks for writing back so quick, am very glad to hear from you and i really appreciate your recommendation to my photos. Please send to me your pictures in your next email, so i can see you. Yes i would love to visit you as on holidays over there in (your country), that's if you can support me to get my passport and student visa. I will be very grateful to arms with you and feel the great fun ever.

......... (censored section) ..........

That was how i started having fun with woman and today i had much experience with woman and many always admit about my absolutely beautiful. I will like to enjoy with you over there in (your country). I think the will be much different experience over there. Let me hear from your interest to invite me and also support me for coming, remember please to send me your pictures. Have a nice lovely weekend with warmest kiss.

Your Friend,
Veronica.

Hi xxxxx,

Thanks for your writing back?, i view your picture and it was very nice photo. Is OK by me if we can build a committed relationship. Whatsoever you want from me, i will be kind to give it to you.

I mean is you can support me for the money to get my International passport and Visa, so i can get ready for coming to meet you over there in (your country). Do you have double mind over that?. Does it sound strange to you for supporting me over the issued of the papers. Please do not get hattie and i wish by the grace of God and if possible we can have plans and shall surly meet. Honestly it is my desire, but i don't of you. I have lots of experience we can teach to each other and have a nice fun together. have a nice kiss, your lips are nice kind and lovely to like.

Yours Friend,
Veronica.

#14064 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 am
Hi xxxxx,

Thanks for writing back and please pardon me for replying late. How's everything over there?

When i say support me for money to get my International passport!, i mean to assist me for the money to get my passport renewed and apply for visa to (your country). Yes i am asking for money to help me obtain my passport and visa, so i can fly and we meet over there in (your country).

I ask from the (named country) Embassy here in Senegal yesterday and they told me that the amount to renew my passport is (currency) 430. So i was told to renew the passport first before applying for student visa as i inquired the cost of getting student visa to (your country) also.

You can send to me the money through western union transfer, it is very fast to received money worldwide. The information bellow will help me to received the money when send.

Western Union Money Transfer,Dakar Senegal.
Receiver Names: Miss Veronica Tommy

Home Address: Villa. No xxxx Nord xxxxx xxxx, Dakar Senegal.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon, have a nice lovely day with warmest kiss.

Yours Friend,
Veronica.