Information on romance scams and scammers.
#88548 by Grunt Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm
Joseph Mueller <[email protected]>

his profile on friendscout24 is just deleted:
herzmein73252
Premium-member
Germany, Berlin

"Am searching for the right woman that I will spend my life with, I don´t care about where she live because I will come to meet her over there."

message to private address:
Hello XXX,

How are you doing today? Am happy to meet you as my partner. I will be happier if you can communicate with me all the time through my mail box here. My name is General Joseph Mueller, U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan. I came to Germany for General conference of military. :laugh-s: Am very happy to find you as my partner; Life is good at this point. I feel I am a very blessed person. For contacting you. Family values are very important to me. I have been very blessed with loving parents. And I lost them long time ago.

I hope someday I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health. I would like to know someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with. And share what's in your heart...To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with. Walk along beaches with...

Who will be there for good, bad, happy, sad, laugh, cry and even share and smile with. My life is bright now. But with you maybe it'll be brighter. Take care and will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Check your attachment to see my picture. I want you to send me mails all the time so that we can know each other.

Joseph Mueller

IP: 80.90.151.1
Hostname: gw-i22-rz.bn-online.net
ISP: Blatzheim Networks Telecom GmbH
Organization: i22.de GmbH
Type: Corporate
City: Bonn

he abuses like so many scammers the pictures of this innocent man:

how the second picture is looking actually you can find here:
http://www.forthoodsentinel.com/story.php?id=1630
Advertisement

#88631 by Grunt Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm
[email protected]

http://www.wayndating.com/profiles/41400
Overtaking12345's Details
Nationality American
Eye Colour Blue
Occupation Self-employed
Hair Colour Black
Education Degree
Build Medium
Religion Baptist
Height 5' 9" (175 cm)
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Orientation Heterosexual
Looking for Relationship
Seeking Gender Female
Status Widowed
Smoker I do not smoke
Drinks Alcohol Socially
Drug use I do not use drugs

Overtaking12345's Personal Note
Am an easy going gentle man, caring honest, and hardworking, am a very loving man with good sense of humor, i know how to treat a woman right with lot of respect because i know what role they play in our life either as a mother or as a wife, am a one woman man i do not double date, i love poetry, and i also love having a walk along the beach path and the park, i will say am have a good sense of humor.
Am in search of that special one that i can get to spend the rest of my live with and grow together in ages and live for eternity, because at this age i don't believe someone should be jumping from one relationship to the other i think for we are too old for that at this age, am looking for a caring faithful, understanding woman that know what it takes to be in a relationship.

messages on wayndating:
Hi, good day and how are you? I am very new to this way of meeting people. I checked my matches and you came up in the search. My Origin is from Frankfurt,Hessen, Germany but born and raised in the United State.I would say I am family oriented, hard working, fun, honest, athletic, competitive, sweet, unselfish, respectful, romantic, am having a good sense of humor and putting others before myself, can look at things from different perspectives, and am also positive and down to earth. I'm passionate about some things also. I would like to know some more about you and what you seek..I guarantee that I am a nice man and know how to treat a woman...i am seeking a serious relationship. I am a one womans man with integrity and plenty of love to give.I will sure love to chat with you to see if we could establish some kind of friendship Do you have any instant messenger for a chat? looking forward to read back from you do have a wonderful day. Harry

Dear XXX, Thank you so much for your responds back to my email i would also love to make further correspondences with in getting to know more about you yes i do have a yahoo and here is my id [email protected] you can add me to your messenger and as well email me give me yours and i will email you as well looking forward to read back from you do have a very wonderful day.....Harry

also reported here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3e2c1a05bd
#91216 by locust76 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 am
Hello,

sorry for bringing this post back up, but I was just doing a random google search and found this thread.

I'm a system administrator at Blatzheim Networks Telecom, and I want to know what exactly this is. Did you receive this as a spam mail originating from our IP 80.90.151.1? Please let me know so that I may be able to take appropriate action.
#139895 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm
am looking for a relationship
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Other Relationship
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Trading
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love meeting also love to hang out with the woman of my life and have a long walk togethe

About Me
i am David Albert from UK am 48years old with one child, i have bee a single man for the past 8years now, I am a simple going man who love life and want to have more of it no matter what i am a very honest man loving and caring supporting too. i love meeting also love to hang out with the woman of my life and have a long walk together one of my hobbies is to travel to places that i have never been to before were we will play music and have more fun. i love rock and roll music and country music, I do trading i trade mailin Gold , i buy in a local rate and sale in International price,

My Perfect First Date
Either tell if she'd rather go on a date to a crowded cocktail lounge or quiet coffee shop

profile pic first pic of this post
viewtopic.php?p=88548#p88548

hello dear how are you doing today hope you are had a great day? my name is David Albert i am 47 years old i am single with one daughter. today i am new in this site and i went true your profile and saw that we have some thing in common so i decide to stop by and introduce my self to you and see what the future hold for us two. before i forget let me use this opportunity to tell you how pretty you look in your photos and i hope you can be a good friend here with me and then find out where it can take us to. here is email [email protected] you can add me THANK
#139896 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm
yahoo avatar leads to

facebook.com/morrison.mike.1
Morrison Mike
Born on February 5
Male

About Morrison
As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not a ****. I'm a very humble man. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and loved ones. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think "hey what a cool guy". It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of ones own honor and respect for those around him.
I was raised by a single mother. Watched her get hurt many times. Made me believe how important it is to treat a woman right. My mother also taught me how to have inner strength and not to get walked on.

Religious Views
A good man is not a perfect man; a good man is an honest man, faithful, and unhesitatingly responsiv

Political Views
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. "

Favorite Quotations
...that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

#139898 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/12/15
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (80.87.92.58:5011)

Okay my dear thank you for the email, like i told you before i am David Albert from UK am 48years old with one child, i have bee a single man for the past 8years now, I am a simple going man who love life and want to have more of it no matter what i am a very honest man loving and caring supporting too. i love meeting also love to hang out with the woman of my life and have a long walk together one of my hobbies is to travel to places that i have never been to before were we will play music and have more fun. i love rock and roll music and country music, I do trading i trade mailin Gold :=) , i buy in a local rate and sale in International price,
My Family, My mother is from Spain and my daddy is from Uk and my mother have been on Gold business for allot of years now there she meet my father while going for goods over there in UK those years back and now i have learn allot from her so i decided to been in same business i have be doing my best. Till the death of my mother, please my dear that is all about me, and i want you to know that you are very nice woman and i will like to start a very good relationship with you that can led us to marry please i will love here from you as soon as possible to know what you think okay, thank you bye

Received: from [80.87.92.58]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012

IP: 80.87.92.58
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type: Wireless Broadband
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

#139902 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm
netlog.com
dilwynalbert
male - 48 years, New York, United Kingdom :=)
Name dilwyn albert
Date of birth 19/05/1964
Location New York, United Kingdom
Native language English
#139903 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:22 pm
lonelysoul.net
Dilwyn Albert
United States, Manhasset

About me
my name is Dilwyn Albert I am 47years old i survive on my own financially. I love
friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends
easily. I love life,I am a person who is very real
when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind
caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy
going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives
of other people, cause i know that The best days of my life
are yet to come....am looking for someone who will
love and care about me for a long term relationship

Dating
I introduce myself as Man
Wanna meet Woman
Purpose Marriage, family
Sex one-two times :lol:

Personal data
Marital status Single
Living On my own
Children Yes, we live separated

Details
Spoken languages English; Portoguese
Education Master degree
Profession Entrepreneur
Life priorities Family and long term relationships; Spiritual balance
Free activities Business & finance; Cooking; Movies; Religion; Sport

Sex
Sex orientation Hetero
Experience Yes, living together
Actual frequency Once per day
Desired frequency Once per day
I get excited by Beloved one

#139909 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:06 pm
8 additional profiles on FB

facebook.com/david.spence.3979
David Spence
Works at Construction Mechanic
Studied at West Texas A&M University
Lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee
From Chattaroy, Washington

About David
Dear Jenny, :shock:
Things are hard right now, and they seem to just be a big blurry mess. But I don't blame you for any of it. I know this is both of our faults so I don't expect you to say or do anything. I know that we are trying to fix all the screwed up things in our lives right now, and I hope we do get to make everything all better again.
I am only truly happy when I am with you. Your presence just lights up my world. Everything I am and everything I have is dependant upon you.
I am sorry for the way I have mistreated you in the past and I know you are sorry for mistreating me. We can be happy together if we work everything out, which I think we will.
You are everything to me and I love you with all my heart. I hope I can learn to open up to you and let you know how I feel. I also hope that you will be able to recognize when something is wrong. But no matter what we do or where we go, I will love you. I will always love you, Baby. You mean the world to me, and I hope that things will go back to normal.
Love always
David

facebook.com/maxwell.jonhson
Maxwell Jonhson
Male

facebook.com/people/Santos-Fredrick/100003929668768
Santos Fredrick
Worked at Building Engineer
Lives in Blue Gap, Arizona
Widowed
From Madrid, Spain
Lives in Blue Gap, Arizona
Knows English, Spanish, Norwegian
Male

About Santos
HELLO EVERY ONE,AM SANTOS FREDRICK, MY NATIONALITY IS MADRID SPAIN, CURRENTLY LIVING AND WORKING IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING, BUT NOT SEARCHING FOR NON SERIOUS PEOPLE. WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IS A WOMAN WHO IS CARING,UNDERSTANDABLE,FOCUSED IN LIFE AND OPEN, A WOMAN WITH A GOOD HEART, I AM A GOD FEARING MAN AND ALSO THAT CAN BE A PLUS IN MY SEARCH. IF I SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU DON'T ONLY ALLOW ME TO FIND YOU CAUSE YOU CAN AS WELL WRITE ME IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO FIND ME. MORE ABOUT ME WILL BE EXPLAINED TO YOU IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME. THANKS EVERYONE

facebook.com/walter.cole.182
Walter Cole
Worked at Morford Hi-Tech Solutions,inc
Went to Wesier High School
Lives in Zeerust, South Africa
Widowed

Image Image Image

the last two pics also on bride.ru
Lasas
Date of Birth: 10 August 1977
City: Helsinki
Education: Master´s degree
Marital Status: Single
Kids: No
Languages spoken: English, Finnish, Swedish
My perception of an ideal relationship: I´m looking for a sweet, feminine girl with a good heart and wisdom to build a serious relationship.
Profile posted on: Sun Sep 2 21:17:30 2012
#139910 by ratt84 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm
facebook.com/larry.blink.5
Larry Blink
Larry Blink
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Liverpool
Knows English, American English
Male

About Larry
I am a hardworking man that is looking for a partner to grow and learn from and hopefuly get married and have kids and spend the rest of our lives together. if your serious all the time then dont waste my time because i like to have fun once the work is done!

facebook.com/benjamin.brent.12
Benjamin Brent
Benjamin Brent
Manager at Antiques
Studied at Newcastle University
Lives in Gloucester, Gloucestershire
From Maidstone, Kent

About Benjamin
am a man who does the typical guy stuff.i love to travel a lot,walking in nature and loves to go to beaches.i love a great sense of humour and i relax at my leisure times.i am a straight forward person and i am seriously looking for a serious relationship,i am looking for a woman who will love me and care for me and also love me for who i am.i dont play games with women's heart and i am not into manipulation or games which other guys do when dating.what you see is what you get with me ..........,

facebook.com/p.c.oyakhilome :lol:
Terry J. Adams (Terry Adams)
Worked at Aéropostale
Studied at University of Washington
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Benin, Nigeria

got a mix of black and white pics on his profile :lol:

facebook.com/francis.blay.77
Francis Blay
Worked at engineer
Studied at Georgia Tech
Male
#194515 by Grunt Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:19 pm
using this photo in an empty message today
viewtopic.php?p=139898#p139898

Received: from 189-30-75-250.fnses700.dsl.brasiltelecom.net.br ([189.30.75.250]:21526)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014

IP 189.30.75.250
Provider: Oi Internet
Overall Reputation: bad
The ip 189.30.75.250 has sent some spam (100 percent).
IP Address 189.30.75.250 is listed in the CBL. It appears to be infected with a spam sending trojan, proxy or some other form of botnet.
Tubarão, Brazil
#204829 by Wiljames Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 pm
searching4you - Dr. Brian Kendall

Profile: Searching for that Most Perfect woman whom i can called Mine

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

I am Seeking a: Woman
For:
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral :lol:
My Profession: Medical Doctor
Do I Drink? No
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single

About Me
I am a Medical Doctor, simple,sincere and honest.

Date: 2014-06-01 10:14 PM
Subject: hi

hello dearest, how are you doing ?

am doing good and glad to read from you, I am a Medical Doctor from UK but presently in Syria on official assignment under the Red Cross Society and my name is Dr. Brian Kendall, seeking for that right woman whom i can be with for the rest of my life and that is why am using this medium to contact you so if you don't mind kindly brief me more about yourself thanks.

I am down to earth my dear and am not like other men, i don't do online sex and it would be terrible for a man like me to be on that act, i want to chat with you privately because am serious and i want you in my life, because i have that feelings towards you which i have never felt before and i know you are that right woman for me thanks
#303802 by malu53 Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:37 pm
yahoo avatar shows the guy in starting post (1st pic)
don't remember where he came from :lol:

Hello dear, how are you doing today? sorry is really be a while now, i was out for work, i got your contact long ago on Facebook, so can we get to know more about each other?
yahoo IP
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016