Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#141355 by Specialed Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm
To whom it may concern: [email protected] is still at it! Claims to be a Interpol Officer in the UK. But wants money for an attorney in Nigeria! This is so your scam money can be recovered ! Is now using the name and hiding under Selcaj, Jessica on Netlog.com. Has a fake Interpol Badge. FYI
Advertisement

#141890 by Spook Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 pm
http://en.netlog.com/dmarinosantiago
dmarinosantiago
online male - 59 years, London, United Kingdom
Hi and thanks for stopping bye. I am an honest and sincere man that will like to meet a cute, sincere lady to share personal moment. I have to say this: If you know you are fake/crook/scammer, pls stay off as i have no time to waste. I am honest, faithful with a good sence of humor. I am good listener and talker, and i always take the good with the bad times. I cant understand why some people scam others. If the life is not convenient for you (scammer) why do you think it is comfortable for someone else and you try to scam him/her. I have been scammed and it was not a good thing at all. They play with someone's feeling after getting money.
I volunteer all my free time to bursting scammers in order to stop internet scamming and hopefully one day the internet will be a safer place. Hence feel free to contact me to give me information on your scammer and i can help you get your lost money back with the help of Interpol and FBI officers. We work together with local and international police dept. I love football and I am a big fan of Manchester United. I like outdoor activies like camping, gardening, going to the beach, horse riding etc. Pleased to meet you

Image Image

Hello, thanks for accepting my friend request. It gives me great pleasure that you want to talk to me. I think we can start by getting to know each other. I am single, been divorce for over 10 years now. I am a retired cop and i worked as a drug detective officer for 35 years retiring as a Deputy Assistant Commissioner. My dream was to be a commissioner of police but i had to retire as i was not getting any younger lol, that is by the way side anyway.

I love the outdoors, so i spend alot of time Camping, Fishing, Hiking, love sports like tennis, basketball, swimming, water skiing, biking, hiking; Nature walks are the best. I am open and honest and love to chat, however, do not demand to see me nicked on cam if we happen to chat in yahoo, msn or skype. I am not here for nude chat. I have a heart of gold and will like to talk to anyone. That was why a woman i was chatting with took advantage of me and took me for more than $50,000. Although i am a retired cop, we the metropilitan police officers or district police officers dont know or cant do anything about scammers. I was so heart broken until i came across an Interpol officer who finally helped me caught this black male scammer possing as a female on the internet. So if you have been scammed, or in the process, feel free to relate your esperience with me as my Interpol officer friend can help you out. If i, an officer had fallen for the crap, then anyone can fall victim. Hence, dont be shy relating your esperience with me. I wonder how these scammers will do such thing to someone else, my motto in life is treat others as u wish to be treated.

It will be nice if you get back to me and tell me a little about yourself as these con-men cant stop us from dating online. Dont forget to tell me about your esperience with scammers on the Internet as well, We can start from there and see how it goes. Also send me your yahoo/msn id for chat so we can keep contact. Bye for now, awaiting your reply. Marino Santiago
#142426 by Spook Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 am

Now using pics of actor, Kevin Buxton ...again!!!! (see earlier posting)

netlog
richardsdomingo
online male - 52 years, Florida City, United States
#143605 by Spook Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:34 am
http://en.netlog.com/fbitomharrison1
fbitomharrison1
male - 44 years, New York City, United States
Name TOM HARRISON
Company FBI
Profession SCAM DETECTIVE (Soldier/Police/Security)
Hobbies ARRESTING SCAMMERS/SWIMMING

"Im single too,never been married and i am here to help those who have been scammed online through this site get back their scammer,put him in jail and get back every penny they lost.If you have ever been a victim,you can share your experience and let me know if you wanna get back all you lost"

Last edited by Spook on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#146174 by Spook Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 am
http://en.netlog.com/inspectorryanbrandon
Inspector Ryan Brandon
inspectorryanbrandon
male - 55 years, Lowell, United States
Hello i am here to catch scammers. I am working alongside FBI as an independent Internet fraud investigator. So many fake profiles (men and women) here on the internet making single people to loose much money and trust while leaving the victim heart broken. Hence, there is a need for proper clean-up. Feel free to contact me if you have been scammed or in the process. I can help you arrest the scumbag to get back lost money or help you check out someone you dating online if he is genuine. Thanks

#148523 by Spook Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 am
http://en.netlog.com/clintonbonard
clintonbonard
male - 52 years, London, United Kingdom
hello am clinton by name and am a single man searching for love am caring and loving but i was scammed because of my trust in people but thank God for my friend who is an officer he helped me recover my lost money back but i strongly believe that their are still good people out there we will not let this scammers make us loss our soulmate you can also relate your expirence with me on scammers so i can introduce you to my friend that helped me add me up so we can talk more

#148660 by Spook Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 am
Spook wrote:http://en.netlog.com/fbitomharrison1
fbitomharrison1

Same pics...different ID
:laugh-s:

http://en.netlog.com/lawsonbenald
lawsonbenald
male - 43 years, New York City, United States
beware! there are a lot of scams on social and dating networks
Company FBI
Profession internet scam monitoring officer (Soldier/Police/Security) :twisted:

#148661 by Spook Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 am
FBI Scam intermingled with a Netlog lottery scam!

http://en.netlog.com/susanagent
susanagent
agent. susan
47 years old - female - United Kingdom

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants and Scam artists All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies' and 30,000,000 individuals' email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.

You have to be Rest assured that this is real and legal. And there is Some Scam artists around...Thanks to the FBI...216 of them have been arrested... The software corporation to encourage some few individuals with web site and email addresses promoted this lottery.

(FROM THE NET LOG PROMO COMPANY 2013.WE WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE JUST START THE PROMO AND IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL APART FROM OURS NOTE THAT IT IS A SCAM…AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE FBI ARE IN CHARGE OF THIS PROMO AND IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT THEM HERE IS THERE EMAIL ADDRESS([email protected])
#154673 by Spook Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am
http://en.netlog.com/fbitonyrobbertson1
fbitonyrobbertson1
male - 60 years, Texas City, United States
HELLO....FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY THING AM HERE TO HELP
Company FBI
Profession SCAM DETECTIVE (Soldier/Police/Security)
Hobbies ARRESTING SCAMMERS

:laugh-s:

My names re Tony Robbertson,i am a 60yr old single police officer working with the fbi and interpol,a genuine member of netlog who believe that there re still good people on the INTERNET.I work with the secret FBI as a scam detective,i run an underground check up on suspicious people using the internet.i am friendly,lovely,romantic and honest in all i do.I dont have time to playing around when it comes to relationship. i dont like cheaters and i dont like fakers. feel free to ask me anything am here to help .

I knew you will be smart and polite to tell me more about your past scam experience,some people dont like to share their past experience with scammers because they feel people will think they are too foolish to have send money to scammers,its not really our fault to fall victims because we trust and love easily so they take advantage of that fact.well i am currently going through all you have written to me and i would want to work for you but first you will have to send me your private e-mail address so i can send you a mail on how to find ur scammers.I want you to know that am an 100% genuine and sincere police officer who will never let you down if you believe in me.I will do everything possible to put the scammers behind bars if you truly comply with me.I am looking forward to your quick respond to my requested valid e-mail address. u can add me up to my yahoo ID [email protected] or my hotmail ID
tonyrobberson@outlook. .
Last edited by Spook on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
#159471 by Spook Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 am
http://en.netlog.com/privatedetectivekennethdonald
privatedetectivekennethdonald
male - 48 years, New York City, United States
Private Detective Kenneth Donald
Pls get to know me before u jump into conclusion,i am here to help....i am a recommended private detective who specialize in arresting internet fraudsters.
Hobbies
Arresting Internet Fraudster :twisted:

#159741 by Spook Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 am
http://en.netlog.com/francois_sarkozy
francois_sarkozy
male - 52 years, New York City, United States
Hello............thank you for your visit. I am an easy going man that love life and like to be happy. So i am in search for that woman to share special moment with. I am loyal and responsible and dont play games with relationship. I hate lies and dishonesty as a police officer, so scammers stay off. :twisted:
I work with the Interpol as scam detectives, so if your intention is to scam me, you will end up behind bars. If you have been scammed or in the process, you make contact with me here as i be of great help. Thanks for stopping my my profile

#160321 by Spook Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 am
http://en.netlog.com/terrybig2016
terrybig2016
male - 50 years, New York City, United States

My names re terry big i am a 50yr old single police officer working with the FBI and Interpol,a genuine member of net log who believe that there re still good people on the INTERNET.I work with the secret FBI as a scam detective,i run an underground check up on suspicious people using the internet.i am friendly,lovely,romantic and honest in all i do.I don't have time to playing around when it comes to relationship. i don't like cheaters and i don't like fakers. feel free to ask me anything am here to help..please report scam to [email protected] or [email protected] we can help you to arrest and recover what you lost