Information on romance scams and scammers.
#89945 by coralqueen Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 am
hi, i recently started talking to this man on tagged, nothing much, then i asked him to go on facebook as i was closing my tagged account... but once we got talking he asked me to go on to msn, which i did.. well thats when things got going, saying how much he loved me we would live together ect.. he said he was french and looking at things he had put there in french so believed that, he said he comes to manchester to do business..then he said he had to go to africa for 2 weeks has he had come into money and had to sort paperwork with aunt.. then the crunch came, and yesterday said he couldnt pay his hotel and could i get him 2500 euros.. of course i said no, he kept begging me to help him, asked me to sell jewelry...i said i couldnt help so he said goodbye, and thats that....does this sound familiar to anyone.....
Advertisement

#89950 by AlanJones Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am
Hello coralqueen and welcome to ScamWarners.

Going on a trip and having some sort of incident that leaves them without money is a standard scammer line, that you will find in many of the romance scam threads on here.

Congratulations on seeing through the scammers lies. Could you post up the scammer's email address, so that others can avoid being scammed by him.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#90227 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003066360404
Stephane Danois
private profile

with this pic also
facebook.com
uid 100001197003108
Franck Tidou
Lives in Tours, France
From Mexico City, Mexico
About Franck tres simple :laugh-s:

pic shows
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1258
Seth Mitchell
Male
46 years old
Long Beach, California, US
#90228 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm
tagged.com
uid 6737602675
Stephane D
Last Active: 2 days ago
Orientation: Straight

#150836 by Grunt Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm
http://www.myspace.com/modelseth
still Seth Mitchell :lol:

http://www.hifrend.com/user/Amennvsz
Anthony
Gender Male
Birthday 04 May
Looking for Female/woman
Here for Marriage
Country USA
City Orlando
Marital Status Single
High School Design & Architecture Senior High
University/College University of Florida · Collge of Design, Construction & Planning

Interests
Music Blues and Gospel Music
Favorite Games Board games
Favorite books Holy Bible
Favorite Movie P.S I LOVE YOU
Favorite Artist Jennifer Lopez
Hobby Tennis Ball
Talent My work
What you love to do Cooking

My ideal match is energetic, loves people and entertaining, confident in who she is and where she is going, affectionate, romantic, physically fit, enjoys wine and conversation, enjoys fine dining and little hole in the wall places

What you wish I hope to meet someone special and God fearing woman
My ideal match is energetic, loves people and entertaining, confident in who she is and where she is going, affectionate, romantic, physically fit, enjoys wine and conversation, enjoys fine dining and little hole in the wall places,I am looking for is honesty combined with the ability to be emotionally available. I believe a person that has these qualities is well prepared to enter a relationship. Kindly drop me where i can contact you and i will send you more pictures and also tell you more about me for easy communication friend, companion, and confidant. Someone I can trust and that trusts me.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile and to us all in finding real love good luck

About me Faith, family and the love of life are the things I am most passionate about. I came from a family of two children. My parents taught us the value of faith in God, strong morals and hard work. I have a passion for everything life has to offer and I am always looking around the next corner to find the next adventure in life. I enjoy cooking and entertaining, spending time with family and friends, traveling, walks on the beach, sunsets, holding hands and cuddling, movie marathons on a cold January day with that special someone, meeting new people, and talking about anything or nothing. I have a passion for golf, live theater, concerts, hiking, fishing, snow skiing and beach vacations every year. Kindly drop me where i can contact you and i will send you more pictures and also tell you more about me for easy communication as a result of my present work.I work hard and enjoy the company of family and friends whenever time allows. there is nothing like laying by a fire, sipping on a glass of wine with the one I love. I am good natured and cheerful. I see the humor in life and I almost never get angry. I have a lot of patience and charity for my fellow mankind. I am a good listener. I love helping the poor, sailing, eating out, cooking, learning, traveling, Latin dancing, piano, kissing, archeology. Music: Rock, Latin, Bocelli, Krall, light jazz, country, uplifting music, No rap
Favorite places for a first date Resturant
Contact anthonyschneiider98 @ yahoo . com

#150838 by Grunt Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm
Hello, This is Anthony from Senior People meet. I am just sending you this message to be rest assured i got the right email. Will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You
Anthony Schneider.
Received: from [41.138.185.27]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Lagos, Nigeria

Image Image Image

but we didn't meet on SPM, thanks for reminding me to check my message there :laugh-s: