Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14202 by Ralph Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 am
This email is another scam trying to entice you to send you money in the hope of securing this non existent fortune.

Bank Managers, even from China do not use yahoo to send offers of large piles of cash to strangers

A search on a small section of script will prove it as a scam Click Here

Business Proposal?

Sent: Removed
To: (Left Blank indicating multiple recipients)

Hello,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, I have a sensitive, confidential brief from
Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds ($30,500,000.00 USD) with HSBC Hong Kong.

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me
from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered
you.
All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply via: ([email protected]), I shall let you
know what is required of you.

Regards from,

Vincent Cheng
Advertisement