Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142392 by ratt84 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 pm
tagged.com/uid=5977323423
Joy C
Last Active: 19 hours ago
Orientation: Gay

Hello dear, My name is Joy, Nice to meet you here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address ([email protected]) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you soon .
Advertisement

#142393 by ratt84 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 pm
medwonders.com/member/divine120/view-photo/2972
divine120
i love you divine

Hello thanks kindly reach me back,so that i will let you know more about me and i w ill include reply today yours Sincerely Divine [email protected]
#142394 by ratt84 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm
msmorin.skyrock.com/

HELLO DEAR
My name is morin
Dear You are so beaultiful i was sarching through (skyrock.com) today when i saw you i became intrested in knowing you
I am also young and beautiful charming girl looking for real love and protection,I have gone through your profile,and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. Please,I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box:
([email protected])
So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
yours in love morin.
#142395 by ratt84 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:24 pm
hotlistcentral.com/divinegirl
divinegirl
Information
Relationship Status:
Single
Interested In:
Men
Age/Gender:
23 / Female

hello My name is miss Palmer weah,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to contact me through my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know me well.Here is my email address ([email protected]) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss palmer.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Reply me at ([email protected])
#142423 by ratt84 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am
My Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you my dear???, I am happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today? Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you .Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose a lot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination expectation from a new friend. My name is Joy Clement 23 years old single and never married,I am the only surviving daughter of my Father, am from Rwanda in East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

More About Me and My Family Background:
My late father Dr.Col.Clement Benjamin was chairman managing director of( BENTAX INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in KIGALI the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Godwill Jonathan who is the reverend pastor of the ( catholic assemble Mission here in Dakar Senegal. ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for men.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is( $5.3 Million )US Dollars.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do,.I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-772733875 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me those your of information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call,such

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------
YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------
OCCUPATION-----------------------
YOUR NATIONALITY-----------------
YOUR AGE-------------------------

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Joy

Received: from [41.82.88.187]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Dakar, Senegal

#164236 by Grunt Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 pm
Annebably

Full Name anne
Gender Female
Age 24
About me am a good looking girl
Come from United States
Registered Apr 21st 2013, 2:27 am
City, State, Province new york
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation STUDNET
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

for profile pic see
viewtopic.php?p=142392#p142392
#254219 by malu53 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 am
all over the web with various profiles
also scamlisted all over the web :laugh-s:

laticia seydou
Name: jlovel
City: new york
Type:single
Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75

Description: i will tell you more about my self,and also send you my pictures Write me back on my private ema am waiting now yours, judith

profile pic posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62258#p142423

hello dearest i will like to have a private
talk with you if you dont mind contact me here
at( [email protected] )am waiting
miss judith
#254238 by rococo Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:13 pm
http://www.faces.com/members/divine4um/profile/
divine4um

hello my dear,my name is Palmer Weah i seek for a honestpartner for friendship
i hope youare the one if you don't mindplease reply me with my email([email protected]) i willlike to hear from you so i cantell you more about
me and wecan exchange picture too and sharesome other things with love
([email protected])
Yours in love Palmer.
#259664 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:53 pm
Marry T

Hello dear , how are you today there ? My name is Marry , and I will like to know more about you . Well, dear , you can write me through my private e- mail address , in order ( [email protected] ) because I'm not always online here . I want to tell you even more about myself as soon as I heard of it in my mail address given above . I'll wait for your answer . thanks.
profile pic shows girl at the waterfall
#296860 by malu53 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm
marygoodloveaa
i am a good girli

Hello friend
My name is mary . I want to start a bond of friendship with you as I read your profile, please accept my friend request, I assure you I will make you happy every day.
Thank you and have a great day.
I will be grateful if you can send me an email
m_a_r_y_g_o_o_d_3_7_0_at_g_m_a_i_l_dot_c_0_m
for more information about me.
I will send you my photos as soon as I read to you
mary