Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142596 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 am
netlog.com
jeffcoleman3
male - 41 years, Kansas City, United States

Name jeff coleman
Date of birth 10/03/1971
Location Kansas City, United States
Native language English

Dear Love
I am Jeff Coleman from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile email today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected])
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Jeff

pics stolen from
Eric H.
Male, 38, Nashua, New Hampshire
http:/ /www.myspace.com/flagg1919/photos/albums/my-photos/628144
Advertisement

#142604 by lostsole4love Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 am
Omg i just had my question answered i have the same exact description in my inital letter. His name was robert williams i broke all contact yesterday and he now post this. I need someone too help guide me too display my information this ie person only different pic.my heart is broke
[email protected] OR [email protected] HELP
#142607 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm
the yahoo avatar also appears on these profiles

facebook.com/roberta.williams.5492
Robert A Williams
Digitech Construction and Engineering Company at Founder and CEO
Studied at University Of Manchester
Male

facebook.com/jeff.martino.96
Jeff Martino
Lives in Haverhill, Massachusetts
From Rome, Italy
Male

About Jeff
I am about 5ft 10inches tall, I am always looking for a new experience and I guess that is why I decided to do this. I am definitely proud of all of my accomplishments and always look forward to my next challenge. My friends, family, education, and my health are the key factors in my life right now. I consider myself to be honest, fun, energetic, optimistic, considerate, adventurous, pretty extreme, friendly, and genuine. I love to travel and plan on doing lots more of it. I would like to take time during travel and back pack. I also like to practice yoga and pilates, camp, fishing, swimming, basketball, going to beach, ski (water and snow), wake board (want to learn how to snow board), exercise, rollerblade, take road trips, and much more. I'm looking for a woman that is very serious, God fearing :lol: , loving, caring, honest, intelligent, romantic, passionate and easy going woman also who is a lot of fun, to share the rest of my life with. she needs to be very honest and considerate and have some sweet goals. I think the best things in life are free anyway. I am the type of man who is down to earth and can definitely hang with the someone that is very serious and honest. Basically There is a lot more to know so if you are interested and the feeling is mutual I will tell you more later.
#142610 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm
idating4you.com
powerfularms123
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and they live at home
Living: with kids
Nationality: Italy

About
I am about 5ft 10inches tall, I am always looking for a new experience and I guess that is why I decided to do this. I am definitely proud of all of my accomplishments and always look forward to my next challenge. ...
same blurbs as before on FB
#142612 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 pm
just realized there are even more profiles on FB of Jeff Martino

http://www.facebook.com/jeff.martino.98
Jeff Martino
Worked at Business Owner
Studied at University of Massachusetts Boston
Lives in Scranton, Pennsylvania
From Rome, Italy

About Jeff
I consider myself a very patient person. ,Small problems do not upset me, very able to deal with any situation.,I'm very athletic. ,love sports of all kinds. ,basketball, baseball,softball,golf, tennis to name a few. ,love gardening, yard work, love a house full of people, love a party. and love to be alone with that someone special. ,Looking for a life partner who can deal with the good as well as the bad., A deep committed love that knows no boundaries. Go to the ends of the earth because you love that person so much. Nothing casual here. Has a playful spirit. Likes camping , setting by the fire, the beach etc. and on the other hand doesn't mind being at home working together on a project or just hanging out.

already scam listed here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=25502
#142614 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm
facebook.com/jeff.martino.92
Jeff Martino
C.E.O. at Construction
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin
Male

facebook.com/jeff.martino.39
Jeff Martino
From Rome, Italy
Male
#142615 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm
http://dating.buddyfetch.com

humblepaul1
Am a widower and single Man, loyal, responsible, active, loving,caring, kindhearted, accommodating and sexy.,I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be loved forever,I want a woman with a ... more Am a widower and single Man, loyal, responsible, active, loving,caring, kindhearted, accommodating and sexy.,I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be...

Sex: male
#142619 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 pm
facebook.com/ken.doug.7
Ken Doug
Male
About Ken
I would describe myself as simple, unpretentious,loyal, confident (but not arrogant), kind, fun, attractive (on the inside... the outside you'll have to judge for yourself), adventurous, optimistic and well rounded with a good set of values.I believe in living life to its fullest...
I like to keep my life uncomplicated and calm. My life is not about career or material things but who I am, and how I live each day.
#142624 by lostsole4love Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 pm
Thank you this is him. I have pictures and dont know how too post them they are alot of the ones here. I broke contact but he is texting my phone as we speak please email me i dont know how too post at <removed> i dont know what too do
#142626 by ratt84 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 pm
facebook.com/jeff.martino.505
Jeff Martino
From Rome, Italy
Male

facebook.com/jeff.martino.33
Jeff Martino
Worked at GB Sales and Mr. Bob's
Went to Rice Lake High
Lives in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Male