Information on romance scams and scammers.
#143914 by Spook Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=225752
prestonsmith45
- 42 y/o male
- Arvada, USA
- English, English, English
- sales and marketing
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-01-04 01:25:51
- ID: 225752

I have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and some of them even looked interesting, but yours was one of the few that looked special! Your personality, your interests - we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try! you can contact me at [email protected] okay hope to hear from you soon, bye and take good care of urself.
I am a very honest and loyal person and i am looking for someone the same in someone else.
I am a very curious person. Interested in almost anything and always looking to learn new things. But all the knowledge and experience in the world is no good if there is no one to share it with.
I like to talk but i am also a great listener.
I have had a pretty colorful past and i don't mind talking about it.But i also like to listen to how life has treated others too.
Sometimes it is nice to find people who you have a lot in common with. But i know from experience that finding someone totally different to yourself can be just as rewarding. So i don't care how old you are, where you are from or even if you have green skin, six legs and wings.
If you are serious about wanting a great friend and partner who will always be there for you, write me! What have you got to lose.You can reply me back

Yahoo Avatar for "prestonsmith45"
Advertisement

#143918 by ratt84 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 am
friendite.com
prestonsmith45
Sex: Man
City: Newyork

also on FB
Omar Brake
Worked at Adecco Staffing
Studied at Argosy University
Male