Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14440 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:38 pm
ALEKSANDRA SEROVA

Liar and romance scammer

Nickname Milka

Claims 28 years old, single, never married, no children, living in Tomsk, Russia

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Mails;

Hello!

This is me again.
This is my main email, write here. As I promised I am going to tell you more about myself now.
My name isAleksandra. I am 28 years old. I have never been married and I have no children.
My height is 5.4 and my weigh is 120. You can have an impression about it from my picture.
I am a very affectionate person. I believe in a life full of physical, emotional and spiritual happiness. And I want to share such a life with a person who wants the same.
I love the outdoors, spending time at home with a beloved person.
I love nature, water, picnics. But I don’t do this as often as I would like it to be as I don’t have the one who could share it with me. I am honestly ready to open my heart to a person who could really appreciate this.
I work as a shop-assistant and do sell clothes for women (skirts, trousers, blouses ). I really like my job. It is great when you can help someone to look more beautiful and I like to be around people.

I live in Russia. The city is called Tomsk. If you look at the map, you will find it close to the center, in the beginning of Sibiria. but somewhere I am going to get a student visa and I am going to come to your country. I thought a lot about it and had come to such decision. I love Russia but I do really want to move to a more stable country. The life is very complicated here. I know it will not be easy in a foreign country. But I am sure I can do much more in your country. I am a hard-working person and I am not afraid of difficulties, so with the opportunities that your country gives I can do more than I do here.

I already have some experience living and working in a foreign country. Some years ago I worked in Australia and I should say I liked it very much. So I know what is waiting for me and I don’t want to waste time. And I decided to try and find a person I could rely on, the one who will be with me in joy and sorrows. We all work a lot now and it takes so much time that we miss the most important in this life – love relations and family.

Living in Australia I had relations with a man. But I had to go back to my country as my visa was over. He didn’t want to wait for me any longer. It was too difficult for him. It was a very hard period for me but I could handle it. And now I am ready to fall in love and to have new relations. I tried to have correspondence with foreigners. But as soon as they get to know I was from Russia they disappeared. They thought I was a scammer. I hope that you are not scared that I am from Russia.

I want you to understand, I am not a scammer. I don’t need money from you. I heard much about it and I really feel sorry for women who are true and want to find their happiness. All this is so wrong as there are so many people who really want to find their second halves. And internet is a very good opportunity for this.

I hope that you like my picture. I am not a model, of course. I am just an average Russian girl who is truly seeking her love...

I hope that you are interested in me and I will hear back from you. And perhaps, in the future we will have an opportunity to meet. I go to the internet cafe 3 times a week. That is why I am going to write to you in a day.
Well, I hope that now you understand me better and I will be waiting impatiently for your reply.

Aleksandra.

Hello.

I am very glad to hear from you. Thank you for paying attention and for writing back. I am going to write to you 3 times a week so we could get to know each other better.

You can call me Milka. My name is Aleksandra, But all my friends call me Milka. it is my nickname...What is your real name?

I am going to tell you a little bit more about my lifestyle. My apartment is rather small but very cozy. It is very expensive here to rent an apartment. So this is what I can afford to myself now – one room, no phone and a small kitchen. But my friends say it is very comfortable. It is difficult to live alone and do all by myself. My parents live in another city. I moved from there when I was 17. And I don’t see them often. We are not in very good relations with them. But any time they need my help, I will come and do what I can for them. Though I am 28 y.o. I am ready to settle down, to have family, to give all my time to my husband. I think that every person needs a place he could come and feel easy and comfortable.

This is what I am looking for and what I need. I don’t want to be lonely any more. I was disappointed several times. And I don’t trust men here any more. By the way, how it happened that you still haven’t found your second half? You are a very interesting person and a good man. And I am sure you break hearts. You already know that I am trying to get a student visa to your country. And it could be a very good opportunity for us to meet if we like each other through letters and find that we match each other. The situation in our country is very uncomfortable now. With our Minister Putin we have no democracy. And our new president Medvedev same as Putin.

There are no good laws; we live like it was during the Soviet times. And I don’t like it at all. Other countries are developing fast. But we are still on the same level as it was many years ago. And consequences of an economic crisis have very painfully struck Russia. I liked living in Australia. It is a big and well developed country with lots of opportunities for good life. I lived there for 1,2 years. But unfortunately, I had to go back because of my visa. I was there in 1997-1998. And it was a very good time for me. I enjoyed it. I worked as a nurse with children. And I liked the family I lived in very much. They are good people and they helped the first time a lot. My language skill was not good and they helped me to speak and understand it better. My living there helped to write and speak English fluently. So there will be no problems with our communication.

I told youalready in my previous letter that a man I had there just left me and I don’t want to anything to remind me about this again. I am going to tell you about interests and hobbies in my next letter. I have to stop here as the time in the internet cafe is limited. I don’t have my personal computer at home as most people in Russia do.
Well, I will better stop here for now.

Aleksandra.

P.S. I will try to send you my pics with each letter.

I hope you don't mind?

I have very good news!!!

You have to tell me the international airport close to you, that you have met me.

You will not believe me….but I have just got an invitation for the interview. It means that very soon I will get my visa. The only thing I need to do now is to pass the interview and then I will just buy tickets, take my passport with the visa and will just leave for you. How do you like it? I think it is just great.

I am a little bit nervous about the interview but I think everything will be just fine. Please, think of me during the interview and cross your fingers for us. As soon as I get my visa, I will be able to see you.

What do you feel? I am just happy. I am flying. It is great. I still can’t believe this happened.
I am leaving for Moscow tomorrow. I don’t know how much time it will take.
As soon as I have all the information and the results, I will immediately let you know, Ok?
I will do my best for a good result.

I need to repeat again. I have to know the name of the airport where to go and where you will meet me. You have to meet me there by all means. Also I should take care of the tickets in advance if I get visa. Till soon.

Aleksandra.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

I have all the information about my visa now. And I will get it without any problems. It will be so great to come to your country at last and to see you. I even can’t believe this could happen some day! Yes, perhaps, I act like a silly girl. But I already dream of our meeting. I try to imagine how this could be. How I will touch your hand, look into your eyes. So now I have to do is to show them all the papers and to pay for it.

But here I have one problem. I tried to save money. But I didn’t expect I would have to pay for visa so soon. I thought it would be later. So I don’t have enough money right now.

And I need your help in this if you really want to meet me. I need 240 US dollars to pay for visa.
It will include medical insurance and everything that should be there. Perhaps, you think why it is so expensive. Well, sum of money includes visa, insurance, medical certificate and many other papers. I already have got my passport for going abroad. I have already made it and have paid for it. But I didn’t think that they would give visa so soon. And if I don’t pay for it now, I could have problems in the future with getting visa. And I don’t want to miss this chance. To prove you that I am real and I don’t lie to you, I am going to attach you a copy of my passport.

So all I need to do now is to pay for visa. And then everything will be done and all we have to do is wait for the time it is issued. I have only 7-10 to pay for it and I will get it without any problems.

This visa allows me to stay in your country for 3 months. And to enter any university during 3 months. I can stay for longer is I enter the university. But if I find a job I can stay for the rest of the time in your country if I find a job when I finish my education. But I also plan to work there while I study. I don't want to depend on any one.

I will return back your 240 $. I am asking it to borrow. I will work and return back it. I promise.

I’ve got to know that the best way for you to send money through Western Union or Money gram.

Please, don’t send me money by regular mail. First, for sure I will not get it as they steal money and things here. And also it will take long time for the mail to come. And then I will miss my chance with visa already.

So, please, use WU or Money gram for sending money. It is an easy and quick way to get it.
You already know my address, I’ve sent it to you already.

You better check WesternUnion.com or Moneygram.com to get more information and also offices that are close to you. You can send money to any Western Union of Tomsk.

Please, understand my problem and send me 240 dollars.

So, please, let me know if you can help me in this.

Aleksandra.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14441 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm
Fake passport and additional stolen photographs use by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#29321 by gabster2 Tue May 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Hey, that looks exactly like the one that contacted me. Am waiting for a reply will post it here.
Email used: '[email protected]'

Here is the first letter. Pic is not the same.
I replaces my name with 'XXXXXX'.

This was the 1st email....

Hi my new friend 'XXXXXX'!!!
Hope is it OK for you that I call you new friend?
All apologies for my delay. I really did not have free time before to
replay faster than now. Anyway it is so pleasant for me to get your letter.
So lets begin our dating. Few weeks ago my girlfriends recommended to
me to try to find friend via internet dating sites because I am still
alone and can not find my lovely male. I am so tired to be alone and I
can not find good male around me. So I decided to use my girlfriends'
recommendation so therefore you can see my letter here.
I tried to use some dating sites and I found your profile on one of
them. It was LavaLife dating site as I remember.
I liked your profile and decided to write correct you to learn more
about you.
As for me I must write next things.
My name is Aleksandra. I am 28 years old right now, was
born on August, 25, 1981. I was born in Russia and right now I live in
Russia in city Tomsk. So if you are interesting to know where is it
you could use some search in internet to leran more about my city.
It is in about 3500 km to east from Moscow in Siberia region.
I am an average woman, I am not model or
something else. But my friends says that I am pretty woman.
I'm brunette with grey eyes. But time to time I
color my hair as most women I think. But my real hair color is light brown.
I live alone in an apartment. I do not have any kids and I have never
been married before. But I like kids. My mom lives in my city also not far from me.
I use the program-translator therefore my apologies for bad English language. I
hope that you will understand me. I can not say to
you that I know English good, for example when I am writting letter to
you I try to write in in English then when I reach difficult
words or phrases I use translator-programm's help.
My height 5 ' 7 ", weight about 60 kg (120 pounds).
I do not know how is your system of measurements but here is in Russia
we make it in cm, so my measurements from top to bottom are
91X64X92 in cm.
OK I will try to send a pics in my letters so you will see how I am
looks like, I think photos will say more than words. Today I will send
to you a one pic like I promised. This pic shows to you how I am looks
like just one I have with myself, so I promise to send more pics
next times.
Anyway I hope you will like it and will continue to date.
I will wait for your next letter soon.
Aleksandra

I have put the pic on my Box.net acount.

This is the 2nd one. I did not reply to the first.

Hi again 'XXXXXXX'!!!
I still do not have replay from you.
OK I am trying for write more info about me which I did not write in
my first letter to you. May be this reason why you are not writting to
me.
First of all I must inform to you that I do not have any computer at
home therefore I use Internet Cafe service.
This is paid service of granting of work on the computer
and grantings of using of a network the Internet. Therefore sometimes
I would not be able to write to you everyday. Please sorry for it.
Also I am some afraid that may be sometimes my letters might come to
you as a spam because Internet Cafe has one individual IP address and
many people use Internet Cafe to send letters so do not worry if some
day my letter will have a note as a spam OK???
For this reason I can not chat online with you because using computer
in Internet Cafe is for money of time which you use. Therefore I can
not use chat room. I hope it is not offend you very much.
OK here is some more about me and my family.
My mom is 58 years old but she looks much younger. I love her because
it is the one person of my family for this time. Because my daddy has
died when I was was 26 years I mean 2 years ago.
He had got in car accident and next day he had died in hospital of loss of
blood. But time flies imperceptibly and I have reconciled to his loss.
Few thing what I like. I love sports very much: tennis, swimming,
volleyball, ski. I love to see sport on TV such as hockey, football,
racing, even boxing sometimes. Also I love to see some extreme
kinds of sports such as windserfing, skateboard, motorbikes shows.
I also love winter kinds of sports: ski, skate, snowboards…
Winters in Russia are long so most people likes winter kinds of
sports.
Do you like sport? Do you like to see or enjoy youself? And what kinds of
sports you like?
I do not smoke at all but if someone smoke around me I am OK. Every
man choose life. I will not ask you do you smoke or not, because
really it is not important for me at all.
As for drinks sometimes I drink wine, champane or beer. I tasted
Russian vodka but I do not like it. What drinks do you like? I thinks
as a man you like some strong and hard drinks? Let me know...
I like to cook. I love Russian food, but it demands very big efforts. I
think that preparation of Russian dish this present art. Some dishes
demand very long operating time above them, but then the dish turns
out very tasty and appetizing. Also I like Italian and some Europe
food. Sometimes I like to eat in McDonald's
but not regulary only 2-3 times a month no more...
And what food do you like???
Ask me anything you want. I will try to answer everything you are
interesting.
Excuse if I would not answer you some of your questions now or in
future because I am afraid to understand some wrong them
and I do not want to write uncorrect. Therefore sometimes I have to think of a
question or a word myself. Because I know English sometimes slightly apply
the knowledge reading your letters.
I will wait for your next letter plus pic would be pleasant for me
also.
Aleksandra

P.S. Here is my pic again. May be you did not get it and therefore did
not write to me for this reason...

Still did not reply, then got this 3rd one...

Hi 'XXXXX'!!!
You know today I have come to check a letter from you and I did
not find out it. It would be very pleasant to me to receive it from
you. Why did you not write to me? Or did you not interest at me?
I ask you to write to me because I want to
find the good friend and I hope that you will become him.
Aleksandra

These where all in my Scam folder. I replied with not much info about me (Good thing) I was going to lookup the town she was from when I found this site in my search.
Will keeo you posted.
#29322 by Ralph Tue May 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Hi Gabster

Welcome to Scamwarners.

I am glad that you were able to spot this as a scam, well done.

Thank you also for posting the details here, by doing so you may be able to prevent others from losing money to this scam.

If you have any questions, please eask
#35825 by ajk Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm
Precisely the same emails I received recently. Only she was claiming to be named Yuliya, and was using the address [email protected].
#64927 by serge2344 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm
Hello!
My name is Aleksandra. I am a pretty girl.I am a cheerful, sociable, witty
girl.I am 30 years old. Seeing me in the photo, you can see my beauty, but you
probably think, why such a beautiful girl wrote to me? I tell you, I'm still
lonely, I'm looking for the second half, I'm looking for love. I have many
interests, many friends, but not beloved. Who will understand and respect me. If
I you are interested, you can write me here. I would be very nice to see your
answer. But if you're married, then I beg you not write to me. So far,
Aleksandra.

This was the e-mail I found in my inbox. I'm pretty sure it's the same gig
#64936 by Bubbles Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners serge2344. Thank you for posting this information. Please post the email address you received the message from. It will help anyone looking to see if they are dealing with a scammer.

Thank you for posting this additional information ajk and welcome to ScamWarners. The more information we have the better it is for victims or potential victims.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#68342 by serge2344 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 pm
Hi, how is your mood, weather?
Today here in my city is remarkable weather, and I have the perfect mood to sit
on the internet. I want to tell you that we know each other a little, but I
would like to know you better. Because we already had a mutual interest on the
Internet one day. But I don't visit that sites in Internet already. I have only
your e-mail addressl.
And now I would like to continue talking with you, if you're interested?
I think that if you're still in search of a girl of your life, then we can try
dating, right?
BUT I want to tell you that in the month of June I tried to talk to the man whom
I was interested at first. A few days later he asked me to show him my naked
photos. Although we did not even know each other well.
And I never sent it to him, because I do not play online anygames. So I think
that I'm a girl who appreciates myself and my culture, my upbringing. I would
never have sent any naked body on the Internet - it would be a humiliation. I
immediately lost all interest to that men. And never wrote him again. And from
that moment has passed 2 months already.
But I hope you're a different person. And if you can appreciate the right girl.
And would never make a such request.
I also do not like to talk a lot about myself now. But I want to say that I'm
very versatile girl and take care about myself always. I like sports and have
some other hobbies.
I am 31 y.o. and I live in Belarus Republic alone and I don't have kids. My
country shares borders with such countries like Poland, Russia, Lithuania
Well I stop now. Because I even don't know whether you want it? Or perhaps you
have a wife or girlfriend already?
If so, then I apologize for this letter. Just don't reply this. But if you're
really looking for a serious relationship and never want to play online. Then I
would be happy to continue. I hope you will like it.
I am sending you a photo and a warm hugs from Belarus.
Hoping to get a nswer from you soon, and your new photos.
Sofia

This person contacted me as well. Email: [email protected] and I believe that this is along the same lines.