Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#130858 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Stella Desmond, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents and brother was killed by the rebels during the civil war. Found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Leonard Desmond) left an inheritance $7.6 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Stella is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 15%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Kitty Ahamms) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Stella would sign in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum $2.475 USD and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: JUAN OKANDA
ADDRESS: N0,17 OUSMAN MOHAMED AVENUE, DAKAR, SENEGAL

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: waydate
User: tara100
- 27 y/o woman
- from New York City, New York, USA
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Site: waydate
Date: 2012-10-15 08:35:09
Subject: hello

how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today. really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. here is my email ([email protected]) i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here ([email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours new friend.
Stella

Received: from [41.83.12.109]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:25:26 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY LOVE ONE THIS THE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE

My love one, Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Stella Desmond i am (23) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia In West Part Of Africa, 5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr Leonard Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Monrovia (the capital of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and two of my younger brother in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend. Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,

PLAESE Do not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Benedict Joseph, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST FOR ALL CHURCHES MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-770-690-025). If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it) i have my late father's Last Written Will and the Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.6 (Saven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. Our language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will equally like to see yours too. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Miss Stella

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.212]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:12:46 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: my love one please contact the bank today

My Dearest Love. How are you today, hope alright?. Honey i want to thank you for all your love and kind towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7,600,000.00 US Dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank which i am the next of kin to your Bank account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Name of the bank..... Standard Chartered Bank of London
OXFORD MCMORIS....Director of Online
Banking & Transfer Department
Telephone number.....(+44) 703- 1814842
Fax Number ....... (+44) 703-1815545
Email address [email protected]

Name of depositor: Dr Leonard Desmond
Nationality: Liberia
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Next of Kin: Miss Stella Desmond
Amount Deposited: US$ 7.6 Million US DOLLARS

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7,600,000.00 US Dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile i will like you to try and call me, the number once again 00221 (770690025). Awaiting to hear from you soonest and have a nice day!.

Yours forever in love
Miss Stella With Kissessss And Hugggggg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.46.22]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:55:27 -0400
Subject: WELCOME TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON BRANCH

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Head Office,
1BASINGHLL AVENUE LONDON BRANCH:
EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom
TEL: (+44) 703- 1814842
FAX: (+44) 703-1815545
EMAIL: [email protected]
From The Office Of: MR, OXFORD MCMORIS.
Director of Online Banking & Transfer Department
Date:22/10/2012

For your kind attention
Sir,

l have been directed by the director of foreign operation/wire transfer to write you, in respect to the mail which we received here in the bank today, Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young girl, Miss Stella Desmond The next of kin of our late deceased customer that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposited with this bank, late (Dr Leonard Desmond) which he deposited here in our bank. Hence you have been really appointed as the trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send to the following documents immediately to our bank.

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE
FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. NOTE: THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (SINCE THE MONEY IS FROM AFRICA AND THE YOUNG LADY IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL).

2. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3. A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUES TO HER LATE FATHER BY OUR BANK

4. AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT.

NOTE: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest; yours and the next of kin after the transfer might have been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful
transfer of the fund is made. (We promised to render the best of our service to our customers) Should You have any question please contact our foreign operation director Mr, OXFORD MCMORIS through the bank email address thus: [email protected] Office Telephone Number (+447-031814842) or (+447-031-870-784) For more directives/clarifications. Executive Director Mrs. Franca Owen on E-mail [[email protected])

Yours Faithfully,
MR. REGINALD SMOOD. FCIS.
(For Accounts Dept).

Received: from [41.214.44.251]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:18:09 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Hello darling, How are you doing today, work and health over there with you?. i hope you are fine. I want to thank and appreciate all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father fund into your account. i came to write that i got a good news which i myself spoke with the lawyer today, i want to write you immediately but Reverend, was busy with his computer then. The lawyer promise that he will help us in getting those documents without much delay which the bank required for the transfer. The lawyer is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the Death Certificate of my late father below, including the last Statement of Account the bank issued to my father before his death. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

ATTORNEY KITTY AHAMMS
107 LEOPOLD SENDAR SENGHOR,
DAKAR REGION,
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
NAME: KITTY AHAMMS
TELL: +221-773-989-530
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: BAR KITTY AHAMMS

DEAR FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear Barr. Kitty Ahamms
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Stella Desmond whose father’s name is late Dr Leonard Desmond and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Liberia some years back, So before the death of the father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe, (Chartered standard bank London.) with the name of Miss Stella desmond as the next of kin, So due to condition of the young Lady as a camp, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted. Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE..........................
(6) GENDER...............................
(7) OCCUPATION.......................

Please honey, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.

love
Stella Desmond

IP: not available, gmail user
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:17:04 +0000
Subject: YOUR TRUSTEE LAW FIRM.

ATTORNEY KITTY AHAMMS ASSOCIATION,
107 LEOPOLD SENDAR SENGHOR,
DAKAR REGION,
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
NAME: KITTY AHAMMS.
TEL....00221 (77) 3989530.

DATE..... 24/10/2012
ATTENTION: SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR LETTER ON HOW TO PROCESS A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS STELLA DESMOND SHE WAS IN MY OFFICE WITH REVEREND FATHER BENEDICT JOSEPH TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF FOR THE TRANSFER OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUND INTO YOUR OWNERSHIP FROM THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON.

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR ADDRESS IS COMPULSORY BECAUSE IT WILL APPEAR ON THE BOTH DOCUMENTS AND FOR POSTING TO YOU WHEN THE DOCUMENTS PROCURED, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL HELP US TO CONTACT YOU SHOULD WE NEED TO CONTACT YOU OR THE COURIER AGENT SHOULD THE DOCUMENTS CONVEY TO YOU THROUGH ANY COURIER SERVICE AFTER PROCUREMENTS.

NOW PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES FROM THE LETTER YOU SENT TO ME AND MY VERIFICATIONS OF THE COST FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, I UNDERSTOOD THAT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE PROCESSED FROM THE LAW COURT BEFORE THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL WILL APPROVED THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED TO THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT WILL BE MADE.

(1). CONSULTATION FEE AND OPENING OF FILE CASE IN LAW COURT....$420 US DOLLARS

(2). DRAFTING AND AUTHORIZATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.......$570 US DOLLARS

(3). DRAFTING OF AN APPLICATION LETTER TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT FROM SCB...$25 US DOLLARS

(4). SWEARING AND SUPPORT OF AFFIDAVITS OF OATH ............$310 US DOLLARS

(5). NOTARIZATION AND ENDORSEMENT OF THESE DOCUMENTS..........$150 US DOLLARS

(6).MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS ..............$1000 US DOLLARS

TOTAL=$2475 US DOLLARS MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS BECOME VALID AND APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL

TO SPEEDY THE PROCESS YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THIS MONEY TODAY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM/METHOD, WHICH IS THE FASTEST WAY OF SENDING MONEY TO ENABLE MY NOBLE CHAMBER GET IT AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL AND NOTARY PUBLIC RESPECTIVELY. KINDLY SEND THE $2475 US DOLLARS DIRECT TO MY SECRETARY NAME BELOW;

THE RECEIVER NAME........JUAN OKANDA
ADDRESS:.........N0,17 OUSMAN MOHAMED AVENUE, DAKAR, SENEGAL
AMOUNT TO BE CONVEY:...........$2475 US DOLLARS

MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD THE SCAN PAYMENT SLIP, OR DETAILS OF THE RECEIPT PAPER WHICH YOU RECEIVED FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME TO MAKE ENTRY IMMEDIATE AND THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS PROCESSING.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
BARRISTER KITTY AHAMMS. (ESQ).
Advertisement

#145150 by soldierfortune Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.133.10]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 09:51:18 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

hello

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from France I am currently in the France for my studies here in the France meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way. Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Benedict Joseph and his email address is as follows ([email protected]). and his phone number is (+221778611185). i told him to send a certified bank check of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Stella

Received: from [41.82.106.120]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:09:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re : Miss. Stella Desmond

Mr ”xxxxxx”

thank you for your information but we used the money to help the poor masses here and kindly know God will bless you always. (WELL...HOW ABOUT THAT) :bowdown:

Regards
Rev Fr Benedict Joseph

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.169.205]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:21:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Re : Miss. Stella Desmond

Attention My Dear son,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($200,000 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03 to you by the young girl before she left to France. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code, the ISLAMIC BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer. I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.Now you have to send it to the email address of western union which is below

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:.................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ([email protected]) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Rev Benedict Joseph