Information on romance scams and scammers.
#134650 by ratt84 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:00 am
j_hamby58
Make Each Day Count
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Associates Degree
My Profession: Medicals
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
making each day count

About Me
I am easy going and down to earth with a good sense of humor or so I have been told. I am very low maintenance. I can get dressed up if the occasion calls for it though, but am most comfortable in jeans and a sweatshirt or t-shirt. I try to find good in everything and everybody. I try not to let anything get me down and if it does, it's nothing that a good dose of rock n' roll won't fix. I don't like drama, but I do like sports, the outdoors, animals and life in general. I love listening to live bands and going to concerts. Some other things that I also enjoy doing are movies, long or short trips, car shows, sporting events, hiking, going to the beach, museums, plays etc
I'm looking for:
I am looking for some fun and companionship. I would like to start out as friends and see where it goes from there. I love passion. The right woman not only fascinates me, but also brings out the best in me. I know that you are out there somewhere, just finding you seems to be a problem.

My Perfect First Date
Have a Chat, Coffee and Possibly take a walk on the beach, Holding hands
Advertisement

#135179 by ratt84 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 am
Hello xxx
i was wondering when we are going to connect to each other. I want to know more about you as well.. Yesterday was a little crazy for me; there was a crazy storm that it cut off some cables from the office pole which affected our electricity, it took close to 1hr to have it fix, and we were working manually in the main time before it can be fixed, maybe that is why am a little tired
I travel mostly for business and would love us to share this great experience together as Couple , as Friends as Soul mate for I know it would be a lot fun and happiness and sure a wonderful experience. I have been so lonely for so long now and would be very happy to have a woman to share my life with, not just a woman but you!
It might also interest you to know that I am very interested in sports (Golf,Football, Cycling, Athletic), the unexplained things in Life, visiting new places. My hobbies are: Nature, Sport, Computers, Watching TV, Traveling, Cycling, Reading, Walking, Cooking, Go to the Disco, go to special events in the country like Concerts or other events. I love just drive away somewhere, to another City, to the woods, to the Seaside, wherever it takes me.

I tell you what kind of girl I am looking for: I'm looking for a serious relationship, not an adventure, based on mutual respect for each other and trust to each other. Also love, romance, happiness, gentleness, honestly and fun should be part of our relation. I'm not looking for a submissively girl, but a girl equally to me. I have one goal in live, I want to make the girl that I love, the happiest in the world. And I think that if there is true love between two people, age, ethnicity or whatever, could not change it.
I hope you now know something about my character. I will say it once in some words: I am: romantic, cheerful, honest, fair, open minded, say things as i feel things, love to laugh, passionate, energetic. I hate liars, people who play games (In the bad way) with other peoples feelings, selfish people, and people who only think of money.

If you are looking for a Don Juan or a prince, then I am not what you are looking for, but if you are looking for a romantic, honest, decent, open minded and passionate man, who is ready to give all his love to you, then I am sure I am the man you are looking for.
Hey, am off to shower, hope the yahoo messenger is downloading, i will talk to you as soon as m back from the shower.
Regards
Jeff

Received: from [41.12.161.3]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
#145740 by ratt84 Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 am
Hello xxx
It been a while, what happened? Let me use this medium to say a very big happy New year to you and your family. I hope all is great with you. I miss your email and chatting, hopefully someday we can chat and get to know each other more.
Happy Sunday and enjoy the rest of your day
Email me sometime ok
Jeff

Received: from [41.12.229.236]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013