Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14689 by Ralph Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 am
This scam email came from 60.48.74.170 Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)*

The gold dust and diamonds do not exist and you need to ask yourself, where would a small time miner store 1,600 kgs of gold dust and 25,000 carats of diamonds

The question has an easy answer, in his imagination as neither actually exist

[email protected]

GREETINGS.

I AM IN POSSESSION OF 1600 KG ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST OF 23 CARATS PLUS AND DIAMOND
OF 25000 CARATS WHICH I WANT TO SALE ON THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

BEING A LITTLE SMALL SCALE MINER IN THE FIELD, I SEEK FOR A BUYER OR PERSON
LIKELY TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCT AND TO FIND A PURCHASER.
INITIALLY, I INTEND TO OFFER A QUANTITY FOR A FIRST TRANSACTION THEN THE
REMAINING WILL FOLLOW GRADUALLY.

THE SELLING PRICE IS VERY INTERESTING, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT
ME.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Best regard,

MR BAMBA IBRAHIM,
Advertisement

#15623 by Chris Fuller Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 pm
The gold dust in these scams is less in quantity or unspecified in quantity, but still equally imaginary.

IP Address: 204.106.8.102 - Satellite Provider
Ghanaian telephone number

from georgina mensah: [email protected]
date Sun, Oct 18, 2009
subject ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST OFFER FOR SALES

Attention.

My Name is Ms Georgina Mensah, I know that this letter will come to you as a big surprise but don't ignore it, I write to introduce our products and services to prospective customers in your country to respectively. We are dealers on Gold. We are searching for customers who are serious and ready to buy our Gold. We have legal right and permission to mine and trade our Gold.

Consequently we offer as follows:
Commodity: alluvial Gold Dust
Quality: 22+ Carats
Quantity: 200kg
Origin: Ghana
Local Price: $18.500.000 per kilogram
Please We will therefore appreciate if you confirm by sending mail or fax in your interest with a letter of intent to us. Please we are also open to discussing with you a possible joint venture arrangement with respect to our Gold field.

Dearest, If you are interested in my proposal please get back to me trough my personal email ( [email protected])

Regards
Ms Georgina Mensah
Mobile: +233 24654941
E-mail: [email protected]

IP Address: 41.210.17.130 - Accra, Ghana

from [email protected]
date Thu, Oct 22, 2009
subject Gold dust offer

Hello Sir/Madam,
We are local gold miners from the village of Takwa in Ghana and we have available for sell Gold dust at the local market price, interested buyers are kindly requested to contact us for further details while the offer lasts (We can also deliver to the buyers destination on a good arrangement with the help of our Fiduciary agents.
Thank you while we hope to hear from you soon.
Mr Daniel frimpong
Sales Director
#15873 by Chris Fuller Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 am
More non-existent gold:

IP Address: 41.210.15.214 - Accra, Ghana

from robin nana <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Mon, Nov 2, 2009
subject hi,

Dear Sir,

Please Let me first of all introduce my self I am Robin. From Obuasi village in Accra Ghana, there is Pure gold in our village in large quantity but the chief in my village sell these Gold very cheap prices because they don't know the value of the Gold much. I am contacting you to come down to Ghana for the buying of those gold, I will stand as agent to introduce you to the chief so that you can purchase for the total value of those Gold.

Kindly Regards.
Robin.
#16505 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 am
Non-existent gold and non-existent diamonds:

from Ayivi Onu <[email protected]>
date Fri, Nov 13, 2009
subject Hope to hear from you.

Dear: MD/CEO,

We are a small firm in the field of Mining of AU GOLD DUST and Diamond sales,we represent TARKWA local minners in Accra-Ghana and we have Diamond and Au Gold Dust of 22 + carats for sale for direct buyers 93.7 % pure gold.

We Sale/supply Diamond up to 500 carat at the moment (from 5cts up to 72 cts). we also have in stock about ( 1,500 Carats ) of Rough Diamonds Top Blue + Top White ( VVS1 + VVS2 ). Apart of these we also have around 1,000 Carats of Genuine & Pure Black Diamonds & 500 kg of Au Gold Dust in stock. (1) our method/Mode of payment is cash on derlivery.

lnterested direct buyers will be prepared to come down to ghana and you can contact us for discussions on the price. (GOLD COAST SECURITIES ACCRA-GHANA- WEST AFRICA (16/2/2009).

Regards,

MR.AYIVI ONU.

Unique Property Management Consult.Ltd

ACCRA-GHANA,

PO BOX 1029 KIA, ACCRA-GHANA.
#16819 by Chris Fuller Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 am
And more:

IP Address: 41.210.9.44 - Accra, Ghana

rom John Kossia <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject Family GOLD

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

Family GOLD

- Dear Sir,My name is John Kossia our father was a traditional chief in a mining community here in the Ashanti region of Ghana,with his position as a first class chief, he was appointed as the chairman of Ghana association of small scale miners. This association comprises of over 35 small scale miners, mining Ghana gold locally,the Kossia family presently have 450kg of alluvial gold dust and this amount of gold was acquired through payment of gold royalty to our father by Multi national mining companies operating in my father's kingdom..Also some of the gold was acquired through his local mining operation.My family wish to sell all the 450kg at the international market where the price is preferably good, like in USA, Asia or Europe, my family is in urgent need of a reliable and serious PERSON who will immediately buy all the gold or stand as a broker who will be paid on commission and get us a reliable buyer.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Thanks John Kossia For the family Pls reply should bdirectedto [email protected]

from Mr. Fish Osunde <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 18, 2009
subject WHITE STONE RESOURCE AND CONSULTANT SERVICES(WE SELL AT GIVE AWAY PRICE)

PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WHITE STONE RESOURCE AND CONSULTANT SERVICES
12 Rose bank close Alberton South. South Africa

Telephone: +27720474490
Email: [email protected]

Date: 19th February 2009

Our Ref: WSR/RSA/003/09 Your Ref:

Subject: Diamond For sale

Dear Sir/Madam.

We are a consulting company based in South Africa; we are into oil vessel, barges, Tug Boat, House Boat and Steel pipe. Finished Products A.G.O, DPK, L.P.FO and H.P.FO.

Presently, we have clients who have Raw Gold(unrefined Gold) and Diamond (1500 carat) for sale
If you are a Buyer or you have a good market for it please contact us on the above email address so that we can give you full specifications and detailed explanation.

All transaction are transparent and legal.

Regards

Mr. Fish Osunde
#17103 by Chris Fuller Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:46 pm
This is an efficient-sounding email offering gold dust and bars, other precious raw metals - and 'confirmable documents'.

Many scammers send various documents to lend authority to their scam. These documents are faked, altered, or re-used from their original purpose. Please do not be tricked by their documents, however good or official they appear.

This is a scam email - the sender cannot and will not supply you with gold or other metals. He will just invent fees for you to pay.

IP Address: 41.207.202.2 - Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

from Kaba MOHAMED <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Nov 21, 2009
subject FENACCI & MILARIC INC.

Mr. Kaba MOHAMED
General Manager FENACCI.
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +22507448404 .

Branche office of
MILARIC INC. GROUP
CANADA.

Attention Please,

I am Mr Kaba MOHAMED, the Managing Director of Federation National de Commercents des Cote D'Ivoire (FENACCI ) branch of MILARIC INC. Group CANADA.
We deal on Gold dust and bars, and other precious raw metals, we sell and deliver on CIF condition to the buyers given address or refinary for 100% payment after 72 hours of the geological assay report by the buyer's refinary.

We hereby wish to know of your interest to buy our products so that we can give to you more details on our procedures and to furnish you with confirmable documents.
Be informed according to the order from the head office in CANADA that all supplies will not be less than 100kg at a very compitative price as to enable us evacuate much of our godds because of the fast forth coming presidential election of next month.

You only will issue to our Canadian bank an irrevicable BG or SBLC. to assure to us your capablity of paying for our gold once delivered to you.
We await to hear from you most urgently.
Regards,
Mr. Kaba MOHAMED.