Information on romance scams and scammers.
#137519 by Spook Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 am
http://en.netlog.com/larrytim66
larry t.snyder
larrytim66
online male - 50 years, Marietta, United States
About me
I am very upfront and direct. I think & feel at a deep level which pretty much scares the crap outta me. i strive for honesty in all my affairs and always love to tell the truth. I am absolutely positive that i am always slightly confused. I recognize my insanity which assures me that I am not crazy. I have a heart large enough to love all the worlds' creatures...... I can get along with everyone- I just can't be around them all! I am a master of brilliant embellishment and my sense of humor is my favorite trait. I love to stay up all night by the fire telling jokes and living life! I have nothing to hide but sometimes I do hide out.
I am looking for a very smart...intelligent and independent lady.I want someone who will love me, flaws and all. Who wants to be my last goodnight and my first hello and will do the same.will hold her hand and never let go. Someone who means it when they say "I'll leave you never" Who looks into my eyes and sees hers forever.....A relationship is more than finding the right person, it's being the right person..

Advertisement

#138467 by ratt84 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am
zorpia.com
Username: cUtanzanite62
Name: Larry

Personal
About me:I am very upfront and direct. I think & feel at a deep level which pretty much scares the crap outta me. i strive for honesty in all my affairs and always love to tell the truth. I am absolutely positive that i am always slightly confused. I recognize my insanity which assures me that I am not crazy. I have a heart large enough to love all the worlds' creatures...... I can get along with everyone- I just can't be around them all! I am a master of brilliant embellishment and my sense of humor is my favorite trait. I love to stay up all night by the fire telling jokes and living life! I have nothing to hide but sometimes I do hide out.

profile pic - guy on motor bike
#147921 by Jabberjaw23 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am
THIS IS THE SAME E-MAIL I RECEIVED FROM SAID PERSON!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Spook wrote:http://en.netlog.com/larrytim66
larry t.snyder
larrytim66
online male - 50 years, Marietta, United States
About me
I am very upfront and direct. I think & feel at a deep level which pretty much scares the crap outta me. i strive for honesty in all my affairs and always love to tell the truth. I am absolutely positive that i am always slightly confused. I recognize my insanity which assures me that I am not crazy. I have a heart large enough to love all the worlds' creatures...... I can get along with everyone- I just can't be around them all! I am a master of brilliant embellishment and my sense of humor is my favorite trait. I love to stay up all night by the fire telling jokes and living life! I have nothing to hide but sometimes I do hide out.
I am looking for a very smart...intelligent and independent lady.I want someone who will love me, flaws and all. Who wants to be my last goodnight and my first hello and will do the same.will hold her hand and never let go. Someone who means it when they say "I'll leave you never" Who looks into my eyes and sees hers forever.....A relationship is more than finding the right person, it's being the right person..