Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#150046 by TerranceBoyce Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm
http://www.bootsonground.com/soldier-restricted-items.htm

What NOT to Send a Soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan

Items that are easily found at a base PX (AAFES)

Small electrical appliances

Personal electronic products and batteries

CDs, DVDs, magazines, books

.. and I believe he can buy it duty free too.

This is not the full list. I've edited it but you can read the full list from the link.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#151968 by Janey Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:30 pm
I read with interest about James Dyson contacting a women then again James Harrison contacting the same lady, they really don't know what they are doing, they have their eye on the prize & get carried away with their mail...Anything to get their hands on the all important thing MONEY, not interested in anything else at all.
The same thing happened to me, with the same man. Contacted me twice from Datehookup, I then de activated my profile, he used two different names, must have had more than one profile there, but still uses the same photo's....Just how stupid can a person be, do they think we are as stupid as they are ???? I do feel sorry for those who got taken in by the smooth talker, it's quite easy to be taken in when someone knows all the right things to say & do, he's very good at what he does, after all it is his living. But when stupid mistakes are made through the name of GREED it's a big wake up call, it does make you very alert. When you read some of the e-mails posted here & look at the dates, you know he has been contacting more than one person...He also mentioned he had a daughter, living with a caretaker in Ghana, but did you notice that SHE turned into a HE when he was speaking about her...BEWARE..He uses many names & wouldn't know what the word truth means...
#162345 by Mustang Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm
I went thru the same thing with this same guy. But his name was James Thomson. Has anyone chat with him lieve with a live webcam?
#162500 by Sadbamafan13 Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:38 pm
I have encountered this same man from Match.com back in November 2012 and chatted with him until the end of January 2013. He was using the name of Ricky James and his email address was [email protected]. Je is a scammer from Ghana. He poses as U.S. army personnel in Baghdad at the time. He is very smooth and good at gaining your trust. Avoid him at all costs. His real name is Nathaniel Babbington. He uses a "diplomat" to receive money and gifts for him. I'd you go to diplomats.com you will find it has nothing to do with real diplomats.

Do yourself a favor and do not talk to him. He uses many photos stolen fromArmy personnel.
#162507 by Dotti Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm
I can't say for sure what his real name is, but I can definitely say that it is not Nathaniel Babbington, for one simple reason: The scammer is African, and that name is most definitely not African.

It is possible that it is another alias that he uses, though, and that the information for that alias should be posted here. Could you please explain what it was that caused you to connect that name to your scammer?

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#162987 by began steele Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm
Still active and on Tagged. http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988036323 DELETED
James R

Last Active: 9 days ago

Profile Views: 43 times

Profile Skin: Default

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me:

I am looking for in woman a mutual love, understanding, reliability and a confidence. I would like my woman to have a good sense of a humor and kind heart. I love pets. I like an active life. I am a kind very loyal and sociable person. I am looking for in woman is a mutual love,
Last edited by began steele on Mon May 27, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#163003 by Jannetta Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 pm
Hi...I met this man on TAGGED going as J Williams...Same man & sicko...He is also in Gmail & his addy is [email protected] & also yahoo.com

Also watch out for Jeon Jonas posing as a Major stationed in Afghanistan...He is also on TAGGED...

These guys R everywhere...

Jannetta
#183250 by TAS2013 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 am
This guy also goes by Hansel James with the same pictures of Stuart James
#183252 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 am
Welcome to Scamwarners TAS2013,

Thank you for updating the thread. Did anything else change. Like his email address, facebook, phone number or any other dating profile?

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#186730 by Susiebabe Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm
SGT. James Harison also has a facebook account under the name of: James David Kelvin. Known as James
Email address: [email protected]
He told me he comes from Denver, Colorado. A Major General in the US Army, and was stationed in Kabul.
I have been chatting to him since middle October 2013. He doesn't really change his chat up lines and mode of conversation. Please beware of this character, I have been reading everybody's remarks and it is pretty scary. Oh yes and he is now in the Training hospital in Ghana. And needs money to pay them before he can be discharged. Thank you very much for your website. It has helped me a lot.