Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15101 by Ralph Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:38 am
This email came from 213.136.118.241 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

Miss Rita moves very fast and in just a couple of emails wants me to get involved in this transaction.

Of course its a scam and the only money that exists here is yours and the scammer wants it in his pocket.

Please do not fall for it, it's a scam

Dear Mr Removed,

Thank you for your message and your heartly acceptance to assist me out of this Situation, my Number (00225) 47 44 58 90. I will like you to know why you have been choseen After my 21 days fasting and prayer to the almighty Lord for the right person he ask me to contact you.

I strongly promise you that, you will never go unrewarded I know that you have fear of almighty Father in you that is why I trusted you with this project and also my life, Now be informed that I have trusted you as you said Please dont let me down Because I really Need your assistance I assured you with the name of the almighty Lord that you will never regreat anything you do for me,

be open in your hart in this project as this money was deposited by my Father I have all the information even the security company WEBSITE where the consignment is now. I want you to know that I have trusted you with my life Pls keep your promised as I know that you where send by the almighty Lord Infact it is a miracle As it stands now this money was deposited in a private security firm here in cote d' ivoire by my late Father but the security company's officals does not know the real content of the consignment as it was registered as FAMILY VALUABLES for security reason all I need from you is your sincerely and trust that you will not betrayed me when this consignment finaly get to your care I'm very happy for your promise I know that you was sent by the almighty God Please keep your promised.

I have no option but to come out of this situation please assist me i realy need your assistance Please I want you to get back to me with your ful information with your full assurance that you will never turn your back to me when this consignment finaly get to your cere so that I can give you the contact of the security company so that you will contact them for the transfer of the consignment to your address for collection on my behalf as I have informed the security company that My Gurding will contact them Please I want you to know that I did not know anything about Business as I will handle evrything in your hand and Please also send me your full contact details.

I have already contacted the security company so what you need to do now is to send me your full contact details, so that I will link you up with the security company for you to contact them for the retreival of this consignment, as soon as I hear from you indicating your willingness in this project I will link you up to the security company for you to contact them I assured you I will keep this confidencial I also begged you to keep this project confidencial for the security of this project

My photo is attach I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as this mail get to you in good health Thanks so much and may the almighty God bless you,Sincerely
Best Regards
Miss Rita.

Advertisement

#15183 by Ralph Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 am
Dear Mr Removed,

Thanks so much for your mail and may the almighty Lord Bless you Please what you will do Now is to go ahead and contact the security company as I told them that you are my late Father Business partner so what you will do now is this contact them and ask them what is there procedures so that this consignment will get to you in your country without any problem,

My mother died when I was just 6 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before the death,!!!! My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days!!!! Like i said i'm now at the refugee camp because i'm no longer staying with in my father house, i came to the refugee's camp since three months now, so everything and life here is boring me. I cannot believe to see myself in the kind of the situation i'm passing through because of my so called greedy uncles who are after my life

tell them that you want to assist me thee daughter of late Mr Robert William Duggan to retreive the consignment that her late Father deposited with MEDIA TRUST SECURITY COMPANY. I told them that my late Father business partner and also my Guirdain that you want to assist me to retreive the consignment that my late Father Deposited with their company deposited by late: ( Mr Robert William Duggan) Now I want you to know that you dont need to come here as I dont want any person to know about this Just contact the security company as I have trusted you.
MEDIA TRUST SECURITY COMPANY.S.A.

SAFE DEPOSIT HOUSE.
LOT 145 II PLATEAUX VALLON ABIDJAN
01 BP 1238 ABIDJAN 01
TEL +225 66 46 51 38
CEL +225 67 30 21 76
FAX +225 21 36 07 22
Email: [email protected]
Email:
[email protected]
http://www.mediatrust.tk/

Rita

Director of the company, DR AHMED BAKAYOKO
You are to contact the security company with this infomation
consignment number: (M.T.S.C/ABJ/CI/1001XB,)
Serial N' .............. ....................0147
Reference number:......... 233/CCPA/33039
Date of deposite .........15th October 2006/15
Transaction code .......233/CCPA/101/33039
Please Just go ahead Immidetialy and contact the security company Just tell them that you are from Late Mr Robert William Duggan Family that you want to assist the family to retreive the consignment that their late father deposited with them, But Please dont forget that my late Father deposited this consignment as family Valuebles for the security of the consignment so you must not let them know that the consignment is money,
As I am writing this mail to you right now, I'm no longer staying in my Father house, all because of his Brothers,......they have chased me out of my Fathers House, all because I dont want to tell them any thing about this money which was deposited with a security company, Which they have plan to take over from me, all because I am still a small girl, But to God be the glory that I did not tell them any thing about this money my Father deposited in the Security Company that was the only thing I have with me now I want you to know that I have get in contact with the securiy company to informed them that my foreign partner will contact them for the retrival of this consignment
Please Just go ahead and contact the security company ok I have put all my life in your hand Please I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the security company
Yours Sincerely .
Your Rita with love & trust