Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#151709 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:19 pm
received: from [41.216.50.109] = Benin, Afica

[email protected]

Good Morning,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Cash Fund of $12 Million Dollars but I did not hear from you since then because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through Western Union and Money Gram Office, I have credited your total sum of $12Million into an ATM VISA CARD and I went and registered the ATM CARD with FedEx Express Company for safety purpose meanwhile you are advice to contact the FedEx Express company with your delivery address.

Note: I have paid for the shipping fee except their security keeping charge of $76. which I wanted to pay them but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them in case of demurrage. So you are to pay the security keeping charge of $76.usd as soon as you contact them.

The following is the Contact Information of the FedEx Express Customer Service Director Rev. Desmond Curry , Email Address online: ([email protected]) Tel:+229 66 63 40 77 Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.

Please I advice you to reconfirm your delivery address and forward to the FedEx Express for immediate delivery:

(1) Your full name
(2) Your delivery address
(3) Your direct phone number, so that they will deliver your ATM Card to your home address immediately.

Like I said earlier I have paid for the shipping fee except their security keeping fee of $76. USD only you pay this as soon as you contact them and thats only fee you will pay them.

Here is the FedEx Express Contact Email to avoid wrong contact: ([email protected]) and this is the information you will use to send the $76 to them through western union right away:

Receiver's Name: Michael Onuorah
City: Cotonou
Test Question: When?
Answer: Today
Amount: $76

Send them the payment details immediately after you send the $76 usd

I wish you good luck.

Regards
Barr. Andrew Wayne (ESQ)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement