Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15231 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:59 am
FLORY OWENS

Liar and romance scammer

User name used flirtyflory13

Claims 22 or 23 or 24 years old, dob 13th September 1985 or 1987, single with no children, living in Chicago, Illinois, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 122.55.47.70 = Pasig in Philippines

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.ticket4one.com/profile.php?ID=22491

flirtyflory13 24 y/o female from: Chicago, USA

Profile type single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1985 - September - 13
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Rarely

Details of the person you are looking for

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 20 - 75

You Can't Define Me, I Break the Mold, I Speak My Mind, I Don't Fake It, I come too Real, I Never Hide what I Really Feel, I am Always Happy, I am Always Smiling, No Hype, No Glass, No Pretenses... I am ME ... I am very idealistic and a self-declared social climber. I am someone who doesn't have problems with trusting anyone. Often mistaken as a snob. I've selected friends I'd speak with. Always effortless. Never much a bookworm. I came out of my shell though and learned to live life the hard way. I followed my dreams. I never thought I could be the person that I am now. I'm stronger but I'm still struggling to live in this dog eat dog world. I never regret. I only walk forward. First, I take little sure steps then I leap. I give good advices. I always look deeper into things. I love unconditionally. I still don't trust easily w/o thinking but once I do, I'd give my heart in full. I'm fun. I'm also crazy. Dare me and I'd do it even if it's life threatening, or atleast not to that extent. I've weaknesses. I easily get burned. I'm a hopeless romantic who'd fall hardly in love. When that happens, I'm deaf to the sensible advices I'd give out. I'm silly. I smile my heart out when I'm at my high. When I'm at my low, I dissapear so I could put the pieces of myself back together. You think you know enough brotha? No. I'm more of a person you can ever think of. Treat me well and I'd fly with you. Be authentic and have a pure heart. I'd stick by your side for the longest time imagined. Just don't get fooled by the

http://www.steptolove.com/viewprofile.php?id=249

flirtyflory13 Age: 22 years old Chicago, Illinois, United States

Nick:: flirtyflory13 I am: Female (Single)
Name:: flory Looking for: Male (Single) 18 - 80 years old
for: Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Relationship, Sportpartner

Region: Illinois Nationality: English
City: Chicago Languages: English

Personal Headline:
"It drives me crazy when you look at me that way...&

You Can't Define Me, I Break the Mold, I Speak My Mind, I Don't Fake It, I come too Real, I Never Hide what I Really Feel, I am Always Happy, I am Always Smiling, No Hype, No Glass, No Pretenses... I am ME ... I am very idealistic and a self-declared social climber. I am someone who doesn't have problems with trusting anyone. Often mistaken as a snob. I've selected friends I'd speak with. Always effortless. Never much a bookworm. I came out of my shell though and learned to live life the hard way. I followed my dreams. I never thought I could be the person that I am now. I'm stronger but I'm still struggling to live in this dog eat dog world. I never regret. I only walk forward. First, I take little sure steps then I leap. I give good advices. I always look deeper into things. I love unconditionally. I still don't trust easily w/o thinking but once I do, I'd give my heart in full. I'm fun. I'm also crazy. Dare me and I'd do it even if it's life threatening, or atleast not to that extent. I've weaknesses. I easily get burned. I'm a hopeless romantic who'd fall hardly in love. When that happens, I'm deaf to the sensible advices I'd give out. I'm silly. I smile my heart out when I'm at my high. When I'm at my low, I disappear so I could put the pieces of myself back together. You think you know enough brotha? No. I'm more of a person you can ever think of. Treat me well and I'd fly with you. Be authentic and have a pure heart. I'd stick by your side for the longest time imagined. Just don't get fooled by the "viscous" me. I BITE...

http://www.pplmeet.com/profiles/pehoshxbnfwpdyt5.html

DATING PROFILE - flirtyflory13

23-years-old female
From United States
Seeking : 18 - 99
so sexy and flirty

Ideal match - A man that will just be crazy and spontaneous with me. A man who is INDEPENDENT!! ;o) lol. He is what he wants to be and I will appreciate that. Someone I can go to church w/ and I can put my arms around him and sing songs w/ him. Someone I can hang out w/ and talk to about absolutely anything. A guy that will love me for me and a man that will be exactly who he is. A man I can sleep in with. A man that when everyone else is going out him and I just stay in and watch movies snuggling on the couch. I'll make a fire and he can pick the movie. A man I can walk around city with and hold his hand. Someone who can serve me. A man who can sing a song with to me. A man that will accept my heart and not break it and trust me with.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15232 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 am
Messages;

IF YOU WANA KNOW MORE ON ME JUST HIT ME UP ON MY YM.. flirtyflory is the username or just leave me your email..

i dont really spend much time on here so if you wana know me well or more on me just message me on my YM:: flirtyflory13 is the username.. i always use it a ton more than here..

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.