Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15251 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm
BELLA WILLIAMS

Liar and romance scammer

User names used bellasingle30 bella_williams46 bellababy Bellasingle

Claims 29 or 30 or 31 or 37 years old, dob 7th January 1972, single with no children, living in Miami or Madeira Beach, Florida or Duluth, Georgia or Pierce, Idaho, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.228.233 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.mbuzzy.com/showProfile.php?uid=bellasingle30

bellasingle30 31 years old Female
DULUTH , Georgia
United States of America

I am bella By name 30 years Old single from Florida The City of miami I am single are searching i am new online stuff and this is my first site To sign on i really wish To met a Nice Caring Understanding man ,, here is my yahoo mail if you know you are for real [email protected] please i am not here for mind games

Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body Type: Average / Height: 5' 6"
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Children: Undecided
Religion: Catholic
Education: Graduate / professional school
Drink: No

http://www.soulmatefind.com/member.cfm?u=bellasingle30&start=941

bellasingle30

sex straight female
location pierce, Idaho, USA
age 29
seeking a man
for pen pals activity partners friendship short-term dating long-term dating marriage
height 5'6 (168cm)
smoking never
drinking never
race Caucasian
religion Catholic
education Graduate Degree
children no

description

My Creative:-

I would like to describe myself through my views about life. Life for me is really beautiful and sad. There's really a lot in this world to be happy about. It's just a matter of attitude. If we choose to be happy, we can be happy. If we choose to be sad, we can be sad. So, why should we be lonely and sulk in misery when we could be happy? If we like to live a life simply and be happy about simple things - that's our choice.

http://www.look4myfish.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4436

bella_williams46, 31 Woman Seeking Man - Marriage

miami Florida

I am good looking ,, nice girl caring well understanding and looking for a man to spend the rest of my life with

I am here looking for my soulmate,, i am looking for a real man ,, Caring ,,understanding,, here is my yahoo id bella_williams46 or email me on [email protected]

http://www.spyko.com/bellababy

bellababy
31 year old Woman - Madeira Beach, Florida US
Seeking a Man between the ages of 25 - 45.

I'm a nice and relatively easy-going lady. I'm open minded and am willing to try just about anything once. I like to see the bright side or at least the funny side to things. I'm big believer that it's better to laugh at things than to cry or complain. Usually you get more done that way. 8-) To make a long story short, I'm looking for my best friend and I thought I'd branch out a little and try a different approach. Anyway drop me a line if you're interested and I'll tell you the rest

Interests:

I'm a nice and relatively easy-going lady. I'm open minded and am willing to try just about anything once. I like to see the bright side or at least the funny side to things. I'm big believer that it's better to laugh at things than to cry or complain. Usually you get more done that way. 8-) To make a long story short I'm looking for my best friend and I thought I'd branch out a little and try a different approach. Anyway drop me a line if you're interested and I'll tell you the rest

here is my yahoo messenger id {bella_williams46} or you can email me On [email protected]

http://www.devilcalledlove.com/user/viewprofile/7665

Bellasingle

City/Town : maimi
Body Type : Slim / Slender

Level of Education : Post Grad

more about me

guess since we get older, we're all wishing for someone who's around, someone we can trust and share the rest of our life with, may be a so call, soulmate!I am tired of being alone, sure I had some relationships but for some men, to take responsibility, its too hard

ideal match

A strong man that knows how to work together with his woman. he is honest, kind, loving, faithful and loyal to his partner. he is a man in public and knows how to meet all of his woman's needs at home. he knows how to tell her the truth when she needs it and he knows how to comfort, encourage and support her also when she needs that. I have learned it takes two to make it work. No matter how bad one wants to make things work, if their partner is not on the same page it is best to let them go and move on, if you are real here is my email ,, [email protected] or im me on bella_williams that is nmy yahoo id

Message;

I would like to describe myself through my views about life. Life for me is really beautiful and sad. There’s really a lot in this world to be happy about. It’s just a matter of attitude. If we choose to be happy, we can be happy. If we choose to be sad, we can be sad. So, why should we be lonely and sulk in misery when we could be happy? If we like to live a life simply and be happy about simple things - that’s our choice. Anyway, there are a thousand different ways of living life happily,I love to laugh and have fun and experience life, but I do have serious side and really strive each day to do and learn things that help me to be a better person and expand my experience and contribution to this world, and am caring and honest, respectfull and not cheating. I’m intrigued by people who’s opinions and ideas challenge me to see things in a new light and broaden my world view, [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#47813 by omniscient Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm
found on facebook account

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001987725756&sk=info
changed link - dotti

whit e-mail
hotmail: [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]

have pictures as well but cant upload em sry but theres som on her facebook profile

given age on this tryed to scam whos 28
after a littel while she talked about marridge and neaded to send a letter to her lawyer
at the e-mail: [email protected]

about her fathe and mother had died som years ago in a car accident and that she neade to show a male interest to get the wills/inharatidge given to her....
#47834 by Bubbles Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 am
Welcome to ScamWarners omniscient. Thank you for posting this additional information. Yes, to scammers, "love" always equals "send money". I hope you didn't and you werent' pulled in too deep to the lies you were being told. Feel free to tell us more of what happened.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#47841 by omniscient Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 am
Hey bubbles

it whos my freind they tryed to scam in other words my room mate
i sor the pathern in the sending of it all and desided to check this page to se about what it whos and all if there whos eney thing for her on this page as i don maney times before while my room mate whos playing around whit her...
tryed it som other times thats how i requckinised the pathern in her willingness
helped my freind trough as well what to do so its all good now we had a littel fun and found more info on a scammer so all in all last night whos a good night

and i just realised that link that i thought whos for her facebook profile leads straight to my facebook page
#47854 by Linoge Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 am
Pictures are from Bella on Focus Hawaii.

The good is an illusion. Little fables folks tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming too much.
#47858 by Dotti Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:06 am
Welcome omniscient!

I replaced the link for you with the profile I believe you intended to post. Could you please verify that it is the correct profile? Could you also post the messages or emails she sent your friend? The first few messages a scammer uses are usually a script that they will use over and over again, so posting them can help others.

I'm glad you know how to do your research, and that you and your friend were able to find out before any damage was done!

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#47883 by omniscient Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm
sry i cant post the first mails she he got im sry for that cors he blocked her even thou i said dont and wait whit it but he did so cant se the first massage he got
but i sor the photo links so uploading em hear now
and yeah that is the direct link to her profile on facebook thanks

as well as this info we have the phone: +2347064336754
she got a hold of hes phone number hens its postet on facebook so she called him and send him a message about whonned to talk whit him....
she added him on facebook and just ritted to him trough the facebook chat