Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14939 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 pm
VITA TISHINA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used vitochkavictory

Claims 24 years old, dob 18th August 1985, single, no children, living in L'viv, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 77.120.128.27 = Kharkov in Ukraine

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=26609

victory forever vitochkavictory

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1985 - August - 18
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Cuddly
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No

What to say? Well, I am good looking, a little bit funny, like to smile..nothing special! But I have a unique character!!! I can be a sun, a wind, a rain, a flame!!! I have a lot of interests and I am a very active young girl!!! I don’t like when somebody try to betray me or make a bad joke…

I want to see a man near me who can take me who I am, who will not try to change me, who can make any crazy things, but in the same time, he should be mature enough and he should make me calm down and to be like a “owner” for me otherwise I can became very naughty

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15326 by Ralph Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 am
[email protected]
What a great day, isn't it Removed??? do you agree with me ?
Maybe you don't think this day is nice, but the first thing you will have to learn about me - it is that fact that i am incurable optimist. I always see the best in life and people. i hope such character doesn't irritate you, and you will put up with it, even if you don't share the same view on life ! ;)))
Of course my optimism sometimes caused me disappointments. but as any optimist, i am never sad for a long time. If something bad happens, i soon forget about this and wait for the better!
but today i have all the reasons for good mood! because i received your mail, and this really raised my mood :))))))))))))))))))
i want to thank you for your sincere and open mail!
I believe it is good to understand each other's goals. And now when we know what our goals are, we know that we are both here not to write letters for months, but to find our partner soon and meet her in real life!
Of course, i know you are curious about me, and i will try to tell as much as possible about my life.
And what about you ? what do you like best in your life? what kind of activity? what kind of rest? dream job?? ideal partner? you see, i would love to hear really everything about you!!
I can say about me, i leave in Ukraine and i have never been abroad, but i hope one day i will travel with my beloved man.
I work as a book-keeper and i always believed in a true love , i want to find love and happiness in this word:-)))
Well, i live with my mom and i don't have any relatives, any brothers and sisters, only some cousins! I want to tell you that i have happy life, but sometimes when it is dark and the moon is very bright i feel that i am alone in this world but i have a feeling that somewhere very far from me my beloved man lives and he doesn't know about me- about a blond girl who is here and dream about him, so one day this girl decided to try her luck in the Net and now i am very glad that my mom made me learn English and i can write you without problems....i hope:-))) I really hope that you understand me:-))))
So i give you a wink, and hope you are not frightened with my crazy character and will write me soon!!!!!!!!!
Kiss
Your Vita

Here is the header that came with the latest email

Take note of "X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional" "The Bat" is a program that is used by scammers to make it easier to deal with many emails, if you ever see this in an email header you can be sure it is a scammer.

Delivered-To: Removed @gmail.com Received: by 10.210.90.4 with SMTP id n4cs292698ebb; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:40:18 -0700 (PDT) Received: by 10.204.156.205 with SMTP id y13mr1320522bkw.116.1256222417382; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:40:17 -0700 (PDT) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from webmail.meta.ua (webmail.meta.ua [194.0.131.19]) by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 8si2356059bwz.79.2009.10.22.07.40.16; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:40:17 -0700 (PDT) Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 194.0.131.19 as permitted sender) client-ip=194.0.131.19; Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 194.0.131.19 as permitted sender) [email protected] Received: from nat-net9.sphere.kharkov.com ([193.33.49.9]:2117 helo=72-12-168-192-lera-sphere.kharkov.com) by webmail.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1N0yps-0005ie-O4 by authid <[email protected]> for <[email protected]>; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:40:16 +0300 Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:40:13 +0300 From: [email protected]
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional X-Priority: 3 (Normal) Message-ID: <[email protected]> To: Removed<[email protected]> Subject: Re: Hi Vita In-Reply-To: <[email protected]> References: <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------F615F7D26C9F7EA" X-Gen: 239b03ede0743fe771384bf548eed0ce