Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#46085 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Beware of this additional angle used by pet scammers. While most pet scams initially ask for a payment of a few hundred dollars, the following is a tactic used by some pet scam artists to extract more money from their victims. They ask for payment for insurance on the supposed pet, indicating you'll receive a refund after your pet has arrived.
There is no pet, no insurance and no refund. It is simply a way for a scammer to try to steal a higher amount of money.
If you believe you have been in contact with a scammer, please see our basic information on pet scams Here
You can post information to alert others about the scammer here in the pet scams forum or ask for help in the Help forum, Here.

This example is from [email protected]

PETS INSURANCE DEPT

DEAR CLIENT,
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRMED A PAYMENT FOR THE VACCINE AND AIR CONDITION CRATE OF YOUR PUPPY

The Insurance Department of our service wishes to bring to your knowledge, that after the check up prior to delivery of your Akita Puppy, we discovered not all rules and regulations were met for the puppy to be transported and delivered. Full details on this follow in the subsequent paragraphs.
1. Following the International Animal Transportation Association (IATA) ' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation on section 12 sub paragraph 2, ".... the life of all animals being commercially transported from One State to another throughout Unites State and out of United State must be fully Insured by the insurance department of the company in charge of the flight and delivery at the State of Origin against any unforeseen eventualities".
2. Following a compromise between the United State Aviation Complaint Commission and the Financial Commission of the INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION BOARD (IATA) , it was concluded that---------- "..the life of all pets being COMMERCIALLY transported throughout the U.S and out of U.S, Should be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one animal to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal".------------------
From the above, the Life Insurance fee you were supposed to pay for your Puppy is $3800.00 and your puppy can commercially and privately travel through its life time through U.S and out of U.S, with no restrictions.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients to the INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION BOARD (IATA) about this Insurance Scheme, the Management of International Animal transportation board in collaboration with the U.S Financial commission, we came out with a Partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:
* You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your Puppy's Life for 1/2 the cost of the full Insurance fund (financial value).
* After the insurance fee is paid, the company in charge of the flight and delivery of the animals, must provide a fully refundable receipt to be signed by the customer, which will entitle the client to a full refunds of the money paid for insurance cash upon delivery.

*The insurance fee paid by the client, must be fully refunded cash upon delivery of puppy or any other method deemed suitable by the client, but this should take a maximum of 24 hours.
*If anything should happen to the puppy during delivery after this insurance fees have been paid for, the company shall be fully reliable for all expenses and extra compensation and the company shall stand a chance of being taking legally to court by the customer in question.

From the above rules and regulations, we come to a conclusion that the delivery cannot proceed except the fully refundable insurance fee is paid for and you will have to pay an extra $10 for extra pet feeding and care. This extra is because Akita puppies need more care and quality feeding than other animals ..

* This means you will have to pay the sum of $2200,00 which is 1/3 the initial value for your puppy and $10.00 for our services all this while the puppy has been with us, which gives you a total of $2210.00 of which $2200.00 will be refunded to you when your Puppy is delivered to you at your home address by our agent, Which is responsible for the delivery to you at your home address details which we have registered.

So we are expecting the sum of $2210 from you in which $2200 will be refunded to you ( in cash or any other method of payment you prefer) when the puppy are delivered to you at your home address registered in our database. As soon as you go through this we do expect you to go and make the payment of the $2210 and get back to us with the payment details as soon as possible.
You are expected to make the total payment to I.A.T SHIPPERS International head office, they are responsible for the refundable insurance fees, once you get that done you are to e-mail the full payment details to us for confirmation, after confirmation we shall issue a receipt which shall entitle you to $2210 when your puppy are delivered, you will have to print, sign and scan this receipt and send to us immediately and keep a copy as a record and authorization for you to collect your money back when the puppy are delivered.
N.B: You are expected to make the payment via WESTERN UNION

INFORMATION TO USE AT THE WESTERN UNION:

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAMES:.............. KELLY VINCENT
ZIP CODE:..............................00237
STATE:...............LITTORAL
CITY:............DOUALA
TEST QUESTION..........How Soon
ANSWER...............Now
We hereby apologize if this has caused any minor complications, but still remind you that everything we do, is to ensure the safety of your pet.

We count on your understanding and prompt action.

( YOU CAN E-MAIL US FOR ANY CORRECTIONS OR NOTIFICATIONS)

Added some info and made into a sticky topic -13 March 2011 - Jillian

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#50704 by astalee Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 pm
is damn shit!!!!!
we r from malaysia . n get cheated too !
we just bank in RM300 , ard RM1000 for the dog fees for that hell felor !
he is asking for the insurance fees RM2000 abt 7000USD.
we said dont hv many n dont take the risk,
then that dog seller who called Dora Poul said she can share with us
by she pay half for us to get us trust on her!
but luckily we saw your article.
thx alot!
since our date so near.
pls...think how to get back the $$ for both of us..
posible to do tat?
#50705 by John DeLaney Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 am
Hi Astalee, sorry, to be blunt, your money is long gone, with no chance of recovery.

You may be contacted by them again later, from a different email address, offering you compensation for your loss. This is just another scam, where they will ask for more fees to paid to process your claim.

Once you have sent the money, and I presume by Western Union, and it has been picked up, it is gone. There is no way to recover it.

Please check back here if you think you are involved with another pet scam or anything similar.

John DeLaney
#76959 by Trent_Jordan9 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm
Hi my name is Trent and it JUST happened to me. They replied to me saying they called me repeatedly and were at my house but no one was there. What now I thought it was a scam and now I'm really confused because everything is exactly the same in the original post.
#76963 by Dotti Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm
Trent,

If you got the email in the post above, then it is a scam. Nobody was at your house. There is no pet. There is only a scammer in Cameroon, Africa, trying to steal as much of your money as possible.

Unfortunately, if you have sent money and it was picked up, then the money is gone-you won't get it back, no matter what they claim.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#83900 by mccarter03 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am
I just had this happen to me I had a post on Booku about wanting a German Shepard puppy and a lady emailed me back saying she had one for adoption and that I just had to pay the transportation fee. Now I was dumb enough to fall for that and I paid 140 Euros to a place called [email protected]. later I started to get a very uneasy feeling about it so I looked up scams and I found that the place I had to send the money to was the place they said was a scam. Well just recently I received the email bellow. Well at this point I knew it was a scam so of course I didnt pay the money. the women who email me is the beginnings email was [email protected] so if you ever get an email from that its a scam. i feel stupid for falling for the cheap adoptions but I am glad I found out about the insurance before I was dumb enough to pay though too.

PETS INSURANCE DEPARTMENT

DEAR CLIENT,.
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRMED A PAYMENT FOR THE TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY.

The Insurance Department of our service wishes to bring to your knowledge, that after the check up prior to delivery of your German shepherd Puppy, we discovered not all rules and regulations were met for the puppy to be transported and delivered. Full details on this follow in the subsequent paragraphs.
1. Following the International Animal Transportation Association (IATA) ' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation on section 12 sub paragraph 2, ".... the life of all animals being commercially transported from One State to another throughout Germany and out of Germany must be fully Insured by the insurance department of the company in charge of the flight and delivery at the State of Origin against any unforeseen eventualities".
2. Following a compromise between the Germany Aviation Complaint Commission and the Financial Commission of the INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION BOARD (IATA) , it was concluded that---------- "..the life of all pets being COMMERCIALLY transported throughout the Germany and out of Germany, Should be insured and this insurance fee should vary from one animal to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal".------------------
From the above, the Life Insurance fee you were supposed to pay for your Puppy is 700 EUR and your puppy can commercially and privately travel through its life time through Germany and out of Germany, with no restrictions.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients to the INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION BOARD (IATA) about this Insurance Scheme, the Management of International Animal transportation board in collaboration with the Germany Financial commission, we came out with a Partial Refundable Animal Life Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:
* You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to Insure your Puppy's Life for 1/2 the cost of the full Insurance fund (financial value).
* After the insurance fee is paid, the company in charge of the flight and delivery of the animals, must provide a fully refundable receipt to be signed by the customer, which will entitle the client to a full refunds of the money paid for insurance cash upon delivery.

*The insurance fee paid by the client, must be fully refunded cash upon delivery of puppy or any other method deemed suitable by the client, but this should take a maximum of 24 hours.
*If anything should happen to the puppy during delivery after this insurance fees have been paid for, the company shall be fully reliable for all expenses and extra compensation and the company shall stand a chance of being taking legally to court by the customer in question.

From the above rules and regulations, we come to a conclusion that the delivery cannot proceed except the fully refundable insurance fee is paid for and you will have to pay an extra 10 EUR for extra pet feeding and care. This extra is because German shepherd puppies need more care and quality feeding than other animals ..

* This means you will have to pay the sum of 300 EUR which is 1/3 the initial value for your puppy and 10 EUR for our services all this while the puppy has been with us, which gives you a total of 310 EUR of which 300 EUR will be refunded to you when your Puppy is delivered to you at your home address by our agent, Which is responsible for the delivery to you at your home address details which we have registered.

So we are expecting the sum of 310 EUR from you in which 300 EUR will be refunded to you ( in cash or any other method of payment you prefer) when the puppy are delivered to you at your home address registered in our database. As soon as you go through this we do expect you to go and make the payment of the 310 EUR and get back to us with the payment details as soon as possible.
You are expected to make the total payment to SAFEPETTRAVEL AGENCY, they are responsible for the refundable insurance fees, once you get that done you are to e-mail the full payment details to us for confirmation, after confirmation we shall issue a receipt which shall entitle you to 300 EUR when your puppy is delivered, you will have to print, sign and scan this receipt and send to us immediately and keep a copy as a record and authorization for you to collect your money back when the puppy are delivered.
N.B: You are expected to make the payment via WESTERN UNION

INFORMATION TO USE AT THE WESTERN UNION:

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAMES:..............HARRISON NJAKO
ZIP CODE:..............................00237
STATE:...............CENTER
CITY:............LIMBE
TEST QUESTION..........How Soon
ANSWER...............Now
We hereby apologize if this has caused any minor complications, but still remind you that everything we do, is to ensure the safety of your pet.

We count on your understanding and prompt action.
#94294 by usamary Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm
Dear Mike - thanks for the info you posted on the pet insurance scam. My daughter in law was scammed by some people saying they were in Alaska with hairless cats that they would sell for $200... unfortunately, before she spoke to her family she had already sent out the $200 so there was no way to get that back... when she mentioned this $500 insurance (COMPLETELY REFUNDABLE) we all told her it was a scam... it is so sad that people do this to nice unsuspecting families who are poor enough already.
#94303 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 pm
Hi usamary and welcome to scamwarners. I am sorry to hear that a family member lost money to these criminals. They may continue to contact you but just ignore the calls and emails and scammer will go away.

You have a PM.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#122550 by flower2012 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 am
Amsterdam-Schiphol Pet Travelers [email protected]

10:24 AM (21 hours ago)

to me

UPDATE ON PARCEL LABELLED Order/Reg.NO. 817-87334/fl/25

Dear CLIENT

THIS IS A REPORT FROM AMSTERDAM REGARDING YOUR PARCEL(NINA) WHICH WAS TO LEAVE Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport TO San Jose International Airport (SJC)

CRATE # ZHP-013H1200
REGISTRATION CODE: Order/Reg.NO. 817-87334/fl/25

Airport..............San Jose International Airport (SJC)

ITS RATHER UNFORTUNATE WE CANNOT GO AHEAD WITH THIS SHIPPING INTO THE USA AS IT DOES NOT MEET ALL USDA AND AKC REQUIREMENTS TO FLY AN ANIMAL INTO THE USA. OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS WE WILL REQUIRE TO MEET UP WITH BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED.

A THERMAL ELECTRONIC CRATE REQUIRED!

>>> A THERMAL ELECTRONIC CRATE FOR AN ITEM IN THE PARCEL (Puppy), IS REQUIRED AS THE PRESENT WEATHER CONDITION OF YOUR LOCATION DOES NOT PERMIT US TO FLY THE PUPPY WITHOUT THIS T.E. CRATE. A SUMMARY OF THE PRESENT WEATHER CONDITION IS PROVIDED BELOW.

Lat: 52.30N, Lon: 4.77E
ICAO Used: EHAM

Showers
Showers
Temp: 27°C
°C = °F
Enter temp. to convert.

Humidity: 67%
Wind Speed: NNW 24 km/h
Barometer: 1025 mb
Dewpoint: 8°C
Heat Index: 14°C
Wind Chill: 12°C

AMSTERDAM AIRPORT SCHIPHOL TIME: 2:51:56 PM 8/31/2012
Standard Time Zone: GMT 1 (?)
What time is it in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol?
Civil Twilight: 5:13 AM GMT1 Full Moon
Full Moon
Sunrise: 5:49 AM GMT1
Sunset: 7:31 PM GMT1
Civil Twilight: 8:07 PM GMT1

SO WITH THIS WEATHER CONDITION, FLYING THE PUPPIES INTO San Jose International Airport (SJC)WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC CRATE WILL RISK THE LIFE OF YOUR PUPPIES. SO A T.E. CRATE IS REQUIRED WITHOUT WHICH, WE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THE SHIPPING.THIS CRATE IS A TEMPERATURE AUTOMATIC REGULATOR CRATE.

HOW TO GET THE ELECTRONIC CRATES FOR YOUR PARCEL.

WE OFFER ELECTRONIC CRATES AT OUR AIRPORT. WE DO NOT SELL THESE CRATES TO OUR CUSTOMERS BUT OFFER THEM ON HIRE/RENTAL TERMS TO SAFEGUARD PETS ON FLIGHT. THE MONEY PAID FOR CRATE RENTALS WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED BACK TO THE RECEIVER (ONLY), UPON DELIVERY OF THE PARCEL BY THE DELIVERY AGENT AND PROPER IDENTIFICATION FROM THE RECEIVER. THE T.E. CRATE WILL BE WITHDRAWN BY THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON DELIVERY AND YOU WILL BE TAKING YOUR PARCEL WITH THE VENTILATED CRATE THAT WAS BROUGHT HERE FROM BRUSSELS BELGIUM

NOTE

THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE ELECTRONIC CRATE WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL BY THE DELIVERY MAN INSTANTLY AT THE POINT OF DELIVERY.

HOW MUCH?

Thermal Electronic 024 PD AND 024PD -----------------$755.00

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY TO THE DOUALA INETRANATIONAL AIRPORT CAMEROON

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE IS A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH THE PAYMENT SYSTEM AT THE BRUSSELS AIRPORT. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT TO OUR AIRPORT CRATES BRANCH IN DOUALA CAMEROON.

FOR THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE ADVISED TO DO THE PAYMENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF FEEDING AND LOGGING IN DOUALA CAMEROON USING THE BELOW ADDRESS. YOU SHOULD USE THE WESTERN UNION SINCE THEY ARE HAVING A TEMPORAL PROBLEM WITH THEIR CREDIT CARD SYSTEM .

First name : TEHJI FRANKLYN

Last Name: ASAMBANG

address: RUE-AKWA NEW BELL

zip code : 00237

amount:$ 755.00 USD

WHEN MAKING PAYMENTS TO OUR DEPARTMENT IN CAMEROON,THEY WILL BE A TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER REQUIRED.SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY

test question :NEEDED FOR?

answer :NINA.

AS SOON AS YOU DO THIS PAYMENT,GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGITS WESTERN UNION TRANSFER NUMBER AND THE FULL SENDER'S NAME FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AND ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP A COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AS YOU WILL HAVE TO PRESENT TO THE DELIVERY AGENT BEFORE YOU GET YOUR REFUNDS..

Stay to enjoy the services of The Pets Port carriers..

ipata_pet_logo

8 older messages
Amsterdam-Schiphol Pet Travelers
YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND, WE WERE NOT GOING TO CHARGE YOU OR ANYTHING ELS...
6:59 AM (1 hour ago)
Myra Nava

7:03 AM (1 hour ago)

to Amsterdam-Schi.

No puppy then no money

the also did this for $540 and that i was gonna get my money back stupid me i paid alot of money for nothing :( :oops:
#154412 by adamfarhan Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 pm
Please..please..please...
Anyone can help to distribute this message to all family and friends and all over the world..don't ever try to trust to buy pets online.
This is all about to share and its happen and my money just gone in a few seconds..
And the worst part I received new mail that they wanted to sue me!!

Hello Dear,

Yes i still have the kittens available, these are new litters of
kittens, I have both male and female for sale and i haven't found any home
because i want them to both go to the same home or family. The kittens
have been vet checked,vaccinated and current on all shots .Well i am
looking for any one who can adopt them and give them all the love and
care they needs,They are both 12 weeks old...

So i believe you are going to take very good care of them. Before i
give them to you, i have some questions for you.

Do you have any experience with kittens?
do you have a big yard where they will be playing?
Are you taking the two or one? Male or Female?
Do you have children?
Are you a Pet lover?
Where exactly are you located?

Get back to me for more details..

looking forward to read from you...

Stay Blessed

Regards

Mr. Molly

Thanks for the email and for answering my questions perfectly. When i
read your email,i realized that you can take great care of this my
Kitten.I feel so glad to know that you are a nice family for
them.They are Vet checked and shall be coming along with all health
Documents and also some food samples as well as their playing
toys.Well I am presently at Saudi Arabia.I would have loved that you
should have come for the pick up of the Kitten so that we can get to
know each other more better.So if you know that you shall be coming
along to my house in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia do let me know so that i can
tell you when it is suitable for you come along.But if it is difficult
for you to come because of our distances,then i shall help you
register the Kitten for delivery through a Pet Courier Service here
in my location so that they can get the Kittens delivered to you
safely and quickly.I want you to know that i am not giving this
Kitten out for money making but looking for their new homes and also
good and caring homes that shall show them all the love and affection
that they deserve.So you are going to pay for their delivery charges
over your location which is 500 riyals for one kitten so if that is
okay by,then do get back to me with the following delivery info that i
shall need in order to register the Kitten for delivery.

Your Full Names.......?
House Address.........?
Zip/Postal Code.......?
City/State............?
Phone Number(s).......?

As soon as i have the above deliver info from you,i shall register the
Kitten for the soonest flight to your location.After i register the
Kitten,i shall proceed with the transfer of ownership documents that
is changing it from my names to your names.

Thanks and waiting to read from you soonest.

Mr.Molly

Dear Client,

Accept warm greetings from the entire workers and staffs of Animal Airway

We just want to let you know that everything is fine and below is the full flight details of your kitten:.......

Departure Time from the Airport On Tuesday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8:00 AM (KSA)

First Terminal at the King Abdulaziz International Airport(jeddah) On Tuesday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10:00 AM (KSA)

Arrival Time in King Khaled International Airport On Tuesday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 12:00 PM (KSA)

Final Home Delivery of your kitten at your door steps On Tuesday >>>>>>>>>>> 2:00 PM (KSA)

You need to make sure that you stay at home at the above given time. We don't want to come and be stranded, just stay at home and wait for us.
We shall give you a call to inform you when we are coming to your home. So make your phone available so that we can easily get in touch with you on Tuesday.

Reason why you need to be at home is because you will need to sign the adoption papers as well as the transfer of ownership documents.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience

Costumer Service/Cargo Department

Animal Airway ©

email : [email protected]
email : [email protected]
have you not yet received the kitten?
after making the payment,i went to work knowing that i will only
receive an email to you that you have received the kittens.
What is going on?
If anything happens to my kitten then i will sue you

> I received this message from my inbox after the animal airway keep asking me to bank in another USD500 for documentation processes. But the stupid thing I make here is I already pay USD1650 for the insurans that they claimed it will be cash refundable when the kitten deliver to me.

This message contains blocked images.
Show Images
Options

JUST AS WE WERE ABOUT TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR KITTEN TO YOUR LOCATION, WE REALIZED THAT THERE WAS A NEED FOR AN INSURANCE CERTIFICATE COVER WHICH IS REFUNDABLE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR KITTEN. SO WE HAVE USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEND YOU THIS EMAIL SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT OF THE INSURANCE OF YOUR KITTEN.

The Insurance and Quarantine service center for the Saudi Arabia PET CONTROL which is the first Port of check-out requires an Insurance Certification before proceeding with the shipment of the KITTEN.
In Law:

Many jurisdictions around the world have enacted statutes which forbid cruelty to some animals (PETS) but these vary by country and in some cases by the use or practice.

In the Asian world, cruelty to animals is a criminal offense and one may be fined or jailed for it for up to five years. On February 15, 1911, the Authority in-charge of the Protection of Animals act on behalf of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R.S.P.C.A.). The maximum punishment was 6 months of "hard labor" with a fine of 50,000.00 USD
Aggression against Cats, Dogs,Birds and People. In Cruelty to Animals and Interpersonal Violence: Readings in Research and Applications.. Press Release, 159-167. Jail Term 25Years in Prison
The said insurance Certificate fee is Re-fundable upon save arrival of your Kitten.

If the Insurance Certificate Fee is not provided within 24hours, we shall place the Kittens under PET ABUSE AND ABANDONMENT, which is punishable by law according to the rules above.

The cost of the Re-fundable Insurance Policy calculated by our statisticians are listed Below.

THIS INSURANCE FEE IS 100% REFUNDED TO THE RECEIVER OF THE PETS/KITTEN AT ARRIVAL.
ONE PERSIAN KITTEN, Tested and confirmed for delivery with a comprehensive exam and treatment fee, Calculated below..

The Refundable Insurance Fee is Calculated Below:...

Veterinary Conducts: $200 (100% Refundable)
Vaccines & Feeding: $400 (100% Refundable)
Travel Crate: $500 (100% Refundable)
Pet Passport: $150 (100% Refundable)
Insurance Fee: $600 (100% Refundable)

TOTAL MONEY TO BE PAID: $1650 or 6200 SAR
EXPECTED AMOUNT TO BE REFUNDED: 6200 SAR

NB: The total Refundable Insurance fee calculated above is $1650. We shall refund you back a total of $1600 because we shall use $50 to purchase the Insurance Documents. This Live Insurance Document is very important for the life of your Kitten on Delivery.

Persian Kitten are listed as one of the most expensive Breed of Cats around the world. So we can not or never risk the life of your Kitten.
After paying this Refundable Insurance fee, you have the full right to sue us to Court if anything should happen with your kitten on transit.
You have to charge us for damage and mishandling of Pet which is also punishable by Law and we shall be forced to pay back 2 times what you paid for the Life Insurance Cover of your kitten

WELCOME

TO

ANIMAL PET COURIER SERVICES.

AT Animal Pet Courier Service, we strive to provide affordable, professional animal delivery in the most convenient way for our customer and their pets.

PETS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
ANIMAL PET COURIER SERVICE
Working Worldwide
4/03/2013

Dear Client,

The management of Pet Courier control Pet department wishes to bring the following to your attention: We have A Male Persian Kitten named Sazilla here to be delivered to the following address below provided by the sender Mr.Molly Loomis:

<<<<<<<<<<<<DELIVERY ADDRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Zip/Postal Code :
Receiver's Names :
Delivery Address :
Phone Number :
State/City/Country Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Destination Point Home Delivery

Please do confirm or correct the above address for us if there are any mistakes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pet's Description>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Breed......................... ............................Persian Kitten

Sex(s)........................ .............................. Male

Name(s)....................... ..............Sazilla

This Kitten is going to be brought in one of the best professional Kitten's travel crate brought by the sender, and they are going to be transported and delivered at your door step, So Safety is
GUARANTEED.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Accessories Included>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Registration Certificate
Micro Chipped sensor
Transfer of Ownership Certificate
DNA records
Birth Certificate
Feeding Manual
Playing and chewing toys
Pet Blankets
Pet Bowls

<<<<<<<<<<<Cost Of Flight and Payment>>>>>>>>

These Kitten (Sazilla) will come with all necessary papers needed, but as our veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of their health status, It was done and all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate, The test Results shows that the Kitten are free from any pet related diseases that may attack other animals like Dogs, even Birds And Cats. So the Kitten is now ready for transportation and delivery which will be carried out soon today. But it should be noted that this process cannot be carried out unless the fee for the delivery which is 500 Saudi Arabian riyals is paid for the flight ticket and the transportation of the kitten. We advice you to pay the money as soon as you can today so we can get the Kitten on the delivery schedule to the address provided today. However, we need this money as soon possible so that we can book a flight ticket for the kitten.The kitten will come alongside with our professional pet carriers..

<<<<Cost Of Flight and Payment>>>>

This payment is to be made to the Head-Quarter of WORLD WIDE PET TRANSPORT AGENCY in Cameroon -
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND OF 500 riyals VIA western union BECAUSE WE HAVE THIS UNITS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS TO THE DIRECTOR OF WORLD WIDE PET SHIPPERS USING THE ADDRESS BELOW:

NAMES Neba Bless Neba
COUNTRY or DESTINATION
Cameroon
STATE Littoral
CITY Douala
POSTAL CODE 00237

NB:

WHEN PAYING THE MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION SHOP, YOU ARE GOING TO REQUIRE A TEST QUESTION FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE IT TO BE:

Test Question: How Soon

Test Answer: Right Now

NB:

GET IN TOUCH WITH US IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE PAYMENT:0023778835333

These kitten should be delivered to you on time today. If the fee is not provided, the kitten will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the 500 SAR. Kindly email with the 10 digits money control transfer numbers and the Names you used in sending the money as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction.
Thanks

Home Delivery Manager
Mr.Ahmed Saleem

Thanks for using our service

Testimonials

"Zenna" arrived safely in "Brunei" A BIG thanks to you and the Animal Transport Int'l Team. I'm very happy and impressed with the service. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding door-to-door hassle-free service!

We treat your Pet like Royalty!

for using our service

Managing Director:
Mr.Jackson Wung

Secretary:
Mr.Amed Abdulah

BY THE MANAGING DIRECTOR

This is really ruined my money....
#154419 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 pm
Hello adamfarhan and welcome to scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this information as this will help others avoid these scammers. They will not sue you because they are criminals and would be arrested if they did appear in court.

No matter what they say you are not responsible for the welfare of any animal that was never in your possession. The best thing to do now is to ignore all emails and telephone calls from these theives and they will go away when they realize that you will not send any more money.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#154422 by Dotti Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 pm
Hello adamfarhan,

It is important that you understand: There is no kitten. They just stole pictures of kittens from the internet, probably from real breeder websites, as that's what they usually copy. These people never had the kitten they promised you, and they never shipped anything at all. Their whole plan was to steal your money with promises of a kitten that was probably sold to a family by the real breeder months or years ago.

You cannot be responsible for something that doesn't even exist!!

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#159742 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 am
Animal Transporters" [email protected] wrote:

DEAR CLIENT- #CA/4785-AB745-EE

Refundable Insurance Needed for your male Bunny (Jack).
We have completed Forms of delivery for your Bunny, Also we had procured a flight ticket for him using the money you paid for the flight fee, but we were prevented here at the final terminal at the Bradley International Airport(BDL),this evening from proceeding with the delivery by the National Aviation commission and Pet Insurance commission,for the following reasons;

Reason for the grounding of your Pet.

* Following the rules of the National Aviation and Pet Transportation Commission ,precisely Section 234, article 42(2)which states that "any animal, reptile or bird that will be transported from one province/state to another, must be fully insured by a an insurance company against any eventuality. " Due to the fact that your Bunny (Jack) was not insured by an insurance company, you have been recommended to act as quickly as possible so we can proceed with the delivery of your Bunny

Following a compromise between the National Aviation and National Pet Transportation Commissions on the pets' case, it was concluded that the live of Jack must be insured before being transported from one part of the country to another.

The insurance rates varies from one pet to another, depending on the size and financial value of the Animal . "

We also want you to know that , according to the National Commission of Price Determination for Pets, the insurance will be determined by the value and size of the pet. As such,the price of a breed Bunny" is $500.00 , and Jack is under the category of " Bunny breed" which will cost at total of $500.00 for a full refundable insurance fee.

*We know you must be wondering why you were not informed of this before. The reason is simple: This insurance scheme is one of the laws governing the transportation of the pet and the life of your pets must be insured.

Origin of this insurance scheme:

This insurance is designed to protect the lives of animals or pets who travel around the world. This is because some pets loose their lives, and airlines and Pet Transportation Companies have usually been forced to pay huge sums as compensation. For this reason, this life insurance for animals has been introduced so that if anything happens to their pets while on delivery,using any Pet Transportation Company, or an airline, the client will be fully refunded by the insurance company that insured or the pet .

Important Note:

Note that the $500.00 you pay is not considered as part of the cost for transporting the pet, but it is only for the pets' life insurance and money will be returned to you once the delivery staffs arrives at your house in CASH.

Advantage of the refundable insurance scheme:

The advantage of this scheme is as follows:
The $500.00 you are going to pay will be returned to you when your pet is delivered to you at your home by the delivery man in CASH.

MODE OF PAYMENT;
This payment is to be done to the developmental branch of petairways in Cameroon
using the address of the agent in charge of confirming the insurance fee:

Payment Address:

First Name.............................RAJOUR
Last Names..........................SAYRIUN
Country.......................................... CAMEROON
City...................................YAOUNDE
Postal Code........................ 00237
Amount.....................$500.00

You will be using this test question and answer

Question ................................ HOW SOON?
response ...................... VERY SOON

After making payment, please get back to us with full details of payment such as;

sender's name,
amount and the 10-digit reference number (MTCN) to allow us to confirm the payment and send you a reschedule flight details and a tracking number for the flight, to ensure a 100% guarantee of transaction.

NOTICE*:THE PET INSURANCE COMMISSION IS ALWAYS THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE INSURANCE FEE IS HANDED BACK TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN TO APPROVE THAT YOU HAVE COLLECTED THE MONEY

Without this payment, your bunny will not leave the office of the Commission for Aviation, which will make things worse for the Bunny, and can cause a disease that can seriously affect your bunny. We do not want to keep your pet here for a long time, so we advise you to make payment as quickly as possible, otherwise we will charge you a fee for each day the pets spends in the office of the Commission.

We await your cordial cooperation.

We're here to help and for more information, please contact customer service using our email address.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#160467 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm
To: <removed>
Subject: PARVOVIRUS INFECTION
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:04:58 +0000
DEAR <removed>
WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FEMALE TEACUP YORKIE PUPPY FROM NORTH DAKOTA PETS AIR SERVICE. SHE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WITH OUR 3:55 PM FLIGHT TO <REMOVED> INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BUT OUR VETS HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THIS PUPPY IS INFECTED WITH PARVOVIRUS AND HER INSURANCE PAPERS EXPIRES TODAY 04/01/2013. DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT WHICH WE HAVE ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL AND GET MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE PROBLEM YOUR PUPPY IS HAVING.

01123777956350 = Mobile telephone Cameroon, Africa

Subject: RE: PARVOVIRUS INFECTION
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:17:59 +0000
DEAR <removed>,
NORTH DAKOTA PETS SERVICE HAVE INSTRUCTED US TO PROCEED WITH THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PUPPY WHILE YOU LOOK FOR THE REFUNDABLE MEDICAL & INSURANCE FEE AND LIKE WE MENTIONED EARLIER YOUR PUPPY IS VOMITING AND WE ARE ALREADY NOTICING SOME SIGNS OF FEVER. IF THIS PUPPY IS NOT GIVEN FULL AND ADEQUATE MEDICAL ATTENTION SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS TREAT AND SINCE THE INSURANCE PAPERS OF YOUR PUPPY EXPIRES TODAY, YOU WILL BE BOUND TO LOSE ALL THAT YOU HAVE SPENT SO FAR SO YOU NEED TO GET THE NEW INSURANCE PAPERS OF THIS PUPPY SO THAT THE INSURANCE CAN COVER ALL YOUR EXPENSES IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM. IF YOU DELAY AND ANYTHING GOES WRONG, YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:13:40 +0000
DEAR <removed>,
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MEDICAL ATTENTION GIVEN TO YOUR PUPPY SO FAR HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REGULATE HER VOMITING HABIT. SHE STILL VOMITS BUT NOT AS REGULAR AS SHE DID YESTERDAY. SHE STILL HAVE FEVER BUT WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO SEE THAT THIS PUPPY RECOVERS FULLY. PARVOVIRUS IS REALLY DANGEROUS & DEATHLY AND IT REQUIRES TIME FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF THE PUPPY TO COMPLETE DEFEAT THIS INFECTION BUT WE SHALL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS THE DAY GOES BY ON THE HEALTH STATUS OF YOUR PUPPY. WE ARE GIVING YOUR PUPPY THE BEST MEDICAL ATTENTION SO JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS CROSS AND PRAY FOR YOUR PUPPY'S FAST RECOVERY.

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:20:16 +0000

DEAR <removed>,
REGARDING THE PAYMENT OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE AND MEDICAL FEE OF YOUR PUPPY, YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT NORTH DAKOTA PETS AIR SERVICE WHERE THIS PUPPY CAME FROM AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THEM SO THAT THIS FUND WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR REFUNDS. SO NORTH DAKOTA PETS AIR SERVICE HAVE TO ISSUE YOU A NEW REFUNDABLE RECEIPT WHICH STATES THE TOTAL REFUNDS YOU WILL BE GETTING UPON THE DELIVERY OF THIS PUPPY AT <REMOVED> INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

N.B:
THE REFUNDABLE RECEIPT IF THE DOCUMENT WHICH YOU WILL PRESENT TO THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THIS PUPPY AT <REMOVED> INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO GET YOUR TOTAL REFUNDS.

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 13:05:00 +0000
LIKE WE SAID BEFORE WE ARE GIVING YOUR PUPPY ALL THE BEST MEDICAL ATTENTION SHE DESERVE IN THIS PRESENT CONDITION AND WE SHALL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON HER HEALTH STATUS AS THE DAY GOES BY. WE CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY EXACT TIME THAT THIS PUPPY WILL LEAVE FROM HERE BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHEN SHE WILL FULLY RECOVER FROM THE PARVOVIRUS ATTACK.

N.B:
AFTER THIS PUPPY HAVE FULLY RECOVERED, THE REFUNDABLE $3500.00 USD MOST BE PAID BEFORE SHE WILL LEAVE WITH OUR NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO <REMOVED> INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND WE SHALL BE GIVING YOU A NEW FLIGHT DETAILS OF THIS PUPPY BEFORE SHE LEAVES WITH OUR FLIGHT SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HER EXACT DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL TIME AT <REMOVED> INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. SO AS WE ARE DOING OUR PART BY TAKING CARE OF THE HEALTH SITUATION OF YOUR PUPPY, YOU SHOULD TRY TO DO YOUR PART BY MAKING THE PAYMENT OF THE REFUNDABLE $3500.00 USD SO THAT YOUR PUPPY WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITH OUR NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT ONCE SHE HAS FULL RECOVERED.

It is ALWAYS a scam