Information on romance scams and scammers.
#142218 by ratt84 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm
sb. deleted sb's post on here by the name
Damien Muller, [email protected]
from a European social site
as it's her husband
however his gmail info leads to
exact match on spokeo

https://plus.google.com/108009059833143 ... banner=pwa

pic stolen from model John Daniel
see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=202336

and http://www.ittakestwo.ca/marcus/
marcus
Seeking : Woman
About Me : Easy going man , caring and lovely man always there when needed.
Advertisement

#142239 by susanne.arn Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 am
I met Damien Muller at Elite Partner on 04.11.2012. He is using pictures of John Daniel. You find him also as Gabriel Hunt, Frank Smith, Greg Pitts, Edward Smith Wood([email protected]) alias poolbear12, "poolbear123", Martin Bergmann([email protected]).

mails from Damien Muller:
Sonntag, 4. November 2012 20:22
The photos were lovely, thank you for them. For you do look much younger than your actual age. Anyway this is something small about me to know who you are communicating with. I am gentle, kind and outgoing gentleman with natural grace and elegance. I am optimistic, confident and well-educated. I am serious and responsible while working. But when I am free, I would like to relax my self and enjoy the beautiful life. Reading enriches my mind: Music cultivates my taste: Taking exercises gives me more energy: Travelling expands my horizon... In addition, I like interior design. My house is always beautiful and clean and all of my friends say that I am really good gentleman.
Well I have a few questions to ask, Could you describe to interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you? So Does life look good to you right now? Describe your current emotional health? and kindly Describe your spirituality ..
Talking about who I am, I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I do not smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and do not easily get irritated, I do not even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and so satisfied with whatever I have.
this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your profile of the type of person you want. I really know what love is and that is the type who give his whole heart in a relationship .. Relationships are built one day at a time, they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we do not develop it within a day .. It takes some time to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts, everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only u willing to accept me as part of yourself.
I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with my soul partner and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source .. I do not know and can not tell if that special person is you but I believe time will tell Because your profile alone speaks of it all so why do not we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us .. I do have a skype ID and that's ( muller.damien101 ) but I'm sorry I can't show ip this evening. But we can do it tomorrow evening around this time OK . So Thank you for having the time to read what i have for you ... Stay safe and enjoy your evening

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012 11:17
My love, I never had in mind that I would meet someone on the internet and feel so closer to but it has happened. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. For these past weeks, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. I never thought it would this good, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is ever lasting. There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day we meet and share wonderful moment together. I believe that we were made to wait to be together for a reason.

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012 12:39
From the very day we met online, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that. You completely own me and every part of me my love. Sweetheart, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will be nothing without you. I am always thanking God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am and we only wait for the day when we are one, i.e. when I'm your arms at the airport. I am drinking some pineapple juice now and I wish you could be here to share this with me my love. I love you so much, feel kissed and hugged.

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012 12:48
What further words can describe what we have together? Words aren't enough anymore because I loose the choice of words to tell you how I'm feeling and I become sad, when we are there and in each others arms words won't be needed. You hold the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be, you've made me complete and you will soon make my house a home. The sea separates us for the moment and hopefully in some few more days to come we will be separating the sea together instead. I yearn for this special day and soon it will come to us my love. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND FEEL MY WARM ARMS AROUND YOU ALL THE TIME. I'M NEVER EVER LETTING YOU GO OR OUT OF MY SIGHT WHEN I HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF. I WANT YOU FOREVER AND EVER JUST AS I'M YOURS FOREVER AND EVER.

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012 00:41
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY, MIND AND SOUL .. NEVER EVER LET ME GO BECAUSE I WILL NEVER EVER EVER LET YOU GO. DARLING, I'M READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AND PLEASE BE READY TO TAKE ME UP ALL TO YOURSELF. I LOVE YOU TO THE INFINITY MY LOVE. KISSES AND HUGE HUGS TO YOU, SLEEP WELL MY ANGEL.
OUR EVER DEVOTED HUSBAND,

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012 10:30
HELLO MY LOVE
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY, MIND AND SOUL. FEEL ME WITH YOU IN ALL YOU DO AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH AND YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. HUGE HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU.
YOUR DEVOTED HUSBAND

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012 07:38
Hello Mrs Muller, this is Doctor Yusif from the infirmary in this military base and as your husband instructed, I have to update you on what ever is going on. He was in an incident on the 19th when returning from a mission outside the military base. His patrol team jeep was attacked, Mr Muller and another soldier suffered minor wounds from guns shots. It's strictly against the rules of his work to be sharing this information with you Mrs Muller but he has been insisting from that very day that his wife must be informed because you may be very very worried not hearing from him. I am assuring you that he is very fine and will be much better after Sunday which I'm sure he will get in touch with you.
Mr Muller added that please stay calm for him because he'll be fine and you should never forget that he that he loves you.
Mrs Muller, your husband is in great hands and please don't ever get worried, be glad that he's okay. I will inform you again when ever. Thank you.

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012 09:56
Hello Mrs Muller
I'm very sorry for the long absence due to your husband's condition but he has made good recovery which he will be released tomorrow. For his release over the weekend didn't happen because he still needed the wound on his back from the gun shot to heal completely. Please pardon me for not hearing often from me, because I had to always ask your husband before I can open up his email to write to you which that chance never occur. From your last words, this hasn't been easy for you not hearing from him but I will reassure you that keep still and be strong because your husband is well. I'm really sorry that you collapsed and I will inform your husband about this, he wouldn't take it easy at all. I wish you well and please stay strong for your husband .. The worst could have happend but please be strong and support your husbands recovery with much joy rather than in pains. Thank you and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Dr Yusif ...

The mail exchange was very intensive over many weeks and evenso daily chats. A very nice lovestory. Thi man for got my attraction and I trusted him and made a money transfer. The money does not matter that much, but all the rest is real tough cookie and needs to be digested first.
What can I do?
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarifity.
#154343 by susanne.arn Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 am
I made the mistake that I transfered money to him through Western Union on 14.02.2012 in favor of
Mr. Evans Owusu Appiah Kubi
50 Delbury Court
Hollingsoowd, TF3 2BS

He asked me again for a transfer of EUR20'000 which I refused. He became very upset and ignored me for days.

He got back again last week and asked me for EUR1050.00. I played the game and said that I am ready to send 500.00. I should have sent the money through Western Union to

Michael Stiffler
P.O.Box 1810
Accra, Ghana

which I did not do.
Last edited by susanne.arn on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
#154344 by susanne.arn Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 am
Here is one of the last mails received on March 3, 2013:

Hello Darling

Thanks for your words and I do remember every word I emailed you. I am up early this morning and working on some papers already, I will be with you online in the afternoon when ever it's possible. Susanne, can you please do me a favour ?? I would be more than happy to know if you can do this for me, I hope to hear from you when ever possible. All my love.

Yours
Damien x
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarifity.
#154372 by susanne.arn Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 am
I furthermore found out that the mail envelope <muller.damien101@gmail> lead to a mail address of
Muller Clayson and there I found a very interesting story which fits 100pro to Damien Muller:

Titel: Re: Stephen Bowler/Steve/Alex Smith/Jasse Frank/Alex Smith Mikel/Terry Smith/John Daniel
K/Steven Francis/Cressent Jefferson/Davis Jones/Perry Ellis/Victor James/Kingsley Edward/Teresa Edward/Albert
Larson/Larry MacStave/D'Artagnan Durant Bullock/Nero Jones/Chris Morgan/Shawn Owen/Henry Wallace/Tracey Wallace/Dagh
Durand/John/Fredrick Hammenstein/Mueller Clayson/Muller Clayson/Morgan Muller/Frank Muller/Jerry Johnson/Anthony
Set/George Rommel/William Hayes <[email protected]><[email protected]><fhammenstein@yahoo.
com><[email protected]><[email protected]><[email protected]><[email protected]><hanthiony105@live.
com><[email protected]><[email protected]>

This man needs to be stopped. I keep playing the game in order to get more information and I am happy to poste them.
#154375 by Grunt Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 am
you won't be able to stop scammers abusing the pics of model John Daniel
they are on his pics as long as 2008, probably even earlier
#154644 by Bubbles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm
merged per Grunt and susanne.arn's request above.

Members can use "Report Post" icon to request changes. :)

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#155927 by malu53 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 pm
fake profile on bride.ru
using photos of model John Daniel

Brian
Date of Birth: 10 July 1957
City: richmond
Education: associates degree
Marital Status: widowed
Kids: 1
Languages spoken: english
Profile posted on: Tue Jan 22 02:08:06 2013

Image Image
#163029 by susanne.arn Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 am
I have received another request for money and he wanted me to transfer it by Western Union to address below.

You should check this man, it could even be the real name of Damien Muller. He has connections also to Ghana

First name : EVANS
Other names : OWUSU APPIAH KUBI
50 DELBURY COURT
HOLLINSWOOD, TF3 2BS
UK

My contact to Damien stopped but he keeps trying.
#163030 by susanne.arn Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 am
this is the last mail I received:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (195.186.227.155) by mbox41.it.bwns.ch (8.5.142)
id 5150D9FC006979C2 for xxxxxxx; Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:41:32 +0000
X-Bluewin-Spam-Analysis: v=2.0 cv=etFoBsxi c=1 sm=1 a=nDghuxUhq_wA:10 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8
a=TzpabHfDeG-2K3lS6gMA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=MSl-tDqOz04A:10
a=ByI3xmosD15Ux0aj7aQA:9 a=IUwGovQctldAR-LI:21 a=caQDoQgF5lrXIk6AVwwA:9
a=HXjIzolwW10A:10 a=AM16aINmUeuDWB7X:21 a=AB52TFzJTag_zxyV:21
a=tqbGqmRW_amqj_JE:18 a=mC919WOzOL3dKfQgFVPiNQ==:117
X-Bluewin-Spam-Score: 0
X-FXIT-IP: IPv4[209.85.210.193] Epoch[1365460891]
Received: from [209.85.210.193] ([209.85.210.193:62906] helo=mail-ia0-f193.google.com)
by zhhdzmsp-mxin22.bluewin.ch (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
(ecelerity 2.2.3.47 r(39824M)) with ESMTP
id 86/C7-12665-A9743615; Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:41:31 +0000
Received: by mail-ia0-f193.google.com with SMTP id t4so414030iag.4
for <xxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id
:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=Y3GSS3yxCJin9ncF6dYS7nvc2PrDaHFW39XEc1v3xEo=;
b=L4fIylOun7cYzbMV5L66rha/iWc7/Wv9ou6HN2tTSrisy1ljhvSka6HOK8phX3ZLg1
QvV2+bv003pVP3EuScpkyqhHPsJ0drVIv1PDNcJj8f9swvp2jBMiz8Sids2O2jKxtGZQ
2ErFgH8SnjJCHcQMZ+CEcBFA0aAcJZiGAIVUb45SUc7KJh06URKs9RVXrxPO8Kt96Znz
0U5eg1j1n+Zo2HiJj3h6aJwG06AON2M8hKugV8HJ6HPoG+QBTa6rvoQEyk3kYhL7cnB1
xGpVr/zlcJgmlcXBsVEww24XPhHpaAv81ZZ5s1dZEJ6YJdEizFC+wFZWAeK/+iHxh1hq
DhSQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.44.5 with SMTP id a5mr8483986igm.58.1365460889726; Mon,
08 Apr 2013 15:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.64.13.237 with HTTP; Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAPz7bqaS49tEQhAEhwPJD_YS0YnaGzzcuDBgH=A1dU1gAv4GHw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <[email protected]>
<CAPz7bqa+PZX61ndgTT6W-mgoCcv5wRu+=YNi7tF9S+dP=wZzwA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAPz7bqaS49tEQhAEhwPJD_YS0YnaGzzcuDBgH=A1dU1gAv4GHw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: 09.04.2013 00:41
Message-ID: <CAPz7bqaQVEgoxBjWten8rj_i-wGZGcRckzGfqD-Zc1MWc67p5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd:
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=e89a8f83970d49763f04d9e123f4
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotation.