Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#156868 by Samantha Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm
To: ACS INC <[email protected]>
Subject: Reference - Account Number 126845 Subject-Lawsuit
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 01:50:12 +0530

CASE FILE#:126845
LOAN INFORMATION
DUE AMOUNT-$ 986.45
LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorp.
You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.?
UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:
(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION?
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD?
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION?
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER
Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.
And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you.We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at?+ 1 786 404 1556?between 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).
IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON???+ 1 786 404 1556.
UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY
Copyright ? 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use
Advertisement

#157032 by TerranceBoyce Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:18 am
Interesting information here at post number 84.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/collection-agencies/thread58802-8.html

On a quick read it might sound quite threatening. Giving it a closer read it is quite laughable and evidences no knowledge of the US legal system whatsoever.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#238177 by JaeNosis Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:01 pm
I have just received this a lawsuit email and they are definitely a scam. I got an email from Olaf Brown from [email protected]
I tried to resolve the issue
He sent me this:

Your case has been already generated and is going to be get downloaded within couple of hours.
For any further information you can contact Mr. David Markham on 7073880550.
CASE FILE: CASH 17022015983

Mr David Markham has a thick Eastern Indian accent, and tried to get me to pay first 250$ then $100 since I have no criminal past or legal actions ever against me. He asked if there were people I can borrow the money from to pay off what what I can today for good standing that I would pay off the rest later.

Underneath is the original email I recieved.

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House. Your SSN will be put on hold, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

If you are not willing to return this loan back, then just notify us so that we can file a lawsuit against you for MONEY FRAUD in superior court house and all this things will be informed to your employer and your references.

As you are a defaulter on this credit stated 5 serious allegations against you and they are:
(1) Violation of federal banking regulation.
(2) Collateral check fraud.
(3) Theft by deception.
(4) Banking fraud.
(5) Biggest violation of EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Now, this means two things for you:
1. If you are under any state probation or payroll I need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
2. This is to inform you that the creditors do have all the rights and authorities to inform your employer what you have done in the past and what will be the consequences once the case will be downloaded and executed against your name.
If Court action is taken and Judgment / Decree obtained against you to recover the sum due, we may need to ask the court to make one of the following orders should the debt remain unpaid:-
Warrant of Execution (Exceptional Attachment Order) - Seizure and sale of movable non-essential assets / property by a County Court Bailiff or Sheriff Officer.
Attachment of Earnings base (Earnings Arrestment) - Deduction from your wages by your employer or arrestment of part of your salary to satisfy the debt

The Factual Basis for the complaints is as follows:-
You agreed to return the funds from the aforementioned income advancement as per contract.
And as per the agreement the funds have yet to be returned and the collateral has proven to be null that is to say of no value.
At present, Client is seeking either of the following remedies - All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract.

This is to inform you that the creditors do have all the rights and authorities to inform your employer what you have done in the past and what will be the consequences once the case will be downloaded and executed against your name.

The entire cost for this law suit is $6583.25 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have all rights to hire an attorney.

Our records show that your current balance is $495.00, of which $495.00 is now past due. We hope this is merely an oversight on your part. If you haven't already sent a payment for the past due amount to us, please do so today.

Dear Customer as we were investigating your profile, we found you to be a genuine person so it is our duty to help you out but for that we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know your intentions?

Yours sincerely
Olaf Brown
Collections & Legal Department

Department of financial Collections and Legal Department © 2015 | | Terms of Use | Careers | Complaints | Privacy Policy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your co-operation.