Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14962 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 am
LYDIA BELYAYEVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 28 years old, dob 20th October 1980, single and never married, living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.25) Professional

IP = 91.144.161.168 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Mails;

Hello, my new friend! What`s your name? I am very pleased, that you have answered my letter. First of all I want to apologize for my not fast reply. I have no computer in my house. Yes, it's really pity... I can't answer you in the same moment as you. Thank you that you have found time write me letter. I think you have many questions to me. I have received your e-mail from dating agency.

I shall try describe myself. I do not know what tell you in the beginning... Well, let's begin! I would like you to name me Lydia. I'm 28.

My birthday - October, 20 1980. My height - 5 foots 7 inches. My weight - 132 pounds. As you see in my photo, I have grey eyes, and color of my hair - blonde.

I have serious intentions, and I do not want to make a wrong choice... I tried write to you, and now I see, that you answered. We can start our corresponding, I think so... I want to be fair with you. Be frank with me too.

I live in Russia, in city Nizhniy Novgorod. Did you heard about it? It is very ancient city. Nizhniy Novgorod is located in 600 kilometers from Moscow. Nizhniy Novgorod the big and wellknown city in Russia, it is located on the river Volga.

Little about me. I have higher education. I started my education in secondary school, in Nizhniy Novgorod.

After I have finished it, I have entered Economic Faculty of Technical University. I have finished it 5 years ago. Now I work as a bookkeeper. I am engaged in financial affairs of our firm. This firm not so big. I work here not so long time, about 4 months.

During work day I can use a computer and write letters. It is more convenient for me. I really would like to know your interests, your race, languages which you speak, hobbies? Tell me little bit more about you. I also shall tell you more about me in the following letter. I send you my pictures. I hope my letter will not afflict you.

I shall wait for your letter and your picture with impatience. But if you are not interested, drop me some words. It is important for me.

May be your new friend Lydia!

Hello xxxxx! I am very glad to receive the letter from you today. I am very glad that you still have desire write to me. It is very good that does not confuse you, that I live in Russia. Your country seems to me very interesting and completely another than ours. USA is on other half of our planet. I do not know a difference in time between us, but I precisely know that a difference in time with (your city) 8 hours.

xxxxx, as you already know I work as the bookkeeper in small firm. I am engaged in calculation of financial charges, expenses of this firm, various debits, the credits. I am engaged in distribution of monetary stream of our firm. In general all accounts department.. I hope you understand about what I speak.

We live far each other... It is a very big distance for both of us. But this distance only seems a big. It at all does not frighten me. It seems to me especially interesting. Don't you think so? I have read in newspaper (it was already probably for a long time ago) that in other advanced countries (Europe and Northern America) meets situation, that women are more thoughtless (not so serious) than men. Is it true? I very much would like to learn your opinion. I am for the first time have acquaintance through the Internet. Now I wish tell you about me directly. I have never been married, and I want to marry. What I search in the man, most especial - friendship. I do not like to argue, altercate in a various occasion. I want meet somebody - who wants to have an entertainment, but understands, that life - is not always an entertainment. I need somebody who is fair, also care, warm and sexual. Also I believe there requirement good appeal between these two people. I want to have friend which later (if everything will be correct) could be more than just a friend. The most important parts of relations - love, trust and communication. But, without trust others two thing does not matter. You cannot contact someone irrespective even you love him or her, but not trusting him or her. The love is important, but you should trust blindly to other person, really love them because you should know they real love you back. Of course you have a question, "Why Russian women search husbands in other countries”. Because of many reasons, I think, and first of all - economic level of Russia. Our country is not rich and it is very difficult to find good work. Russian men cannot earn enough money to hold their family. They very lazy. They start to drink alcohol and become angry. It enters into divorce.
Of course there are a lot of good men. Yes xxxxx, it is true. But they are already married. If they receive many money, anyway they also start spending all for nothing to drink alcohol or other women. All of them like "Kasanova". In our country amount of women is more than men. So men try to low women, though a woman is stronger physically and psychologically. She manages a household, brings up children and has a constant work in the same time. There is an opinion that Russian men in degradation now. I want to get married abroad as I’m concerned about my future. I want to have an ordinary, calm life, though I must leave my friends and change culture. It's very difficult. There are many men here which would like to be a part of my life, but a lot of them have been married before, have kids and are bitter about marriage all together. Some of them have trouble opening up and showing there true feelings and there are the ones who lie, cheat and disrespect any man they get involved with.

These are only a few reasons why I am still single, I think it is better to be lonely than to be with someone and be miserable. So, my search for that perfect man continues. I had no time tell you, xxxxx, about it in my this letter because I write letters to you on my work as I have no a personal computer. I have no children but I would like to have them. I think, that I would be good mother. I never saw my parents. My parents have left me in a orphanage. I have no relatives, at least I did not know them. It is unpleasant for me to recollect my childhood. I grew in a orphanage, where lack of parent's warm... I know, how it is hard to not have relatives. So I am ready to give my future husband and children everything. They will not be lonely, because I shall surround them with warm and love. Living in orphanage I've understood the real values of the life: do kindness to people and it will come back to you doubled. There are many problems in Russia. People became evil and closed. That's why I decided to find a husband abroad Russia. If I'll have opportunity to leave from here for the best life, I'll do it... I will leave Russia. I shall not have a problems with it. xxxxx, I already have been in the USA! So I have told you about my dreams. May be they will not come true but these are my dreams. And what about your dreams?
I like to visit cinema. Oh, I love it! I like to read books. I have many free time after my work, therefore I have an opportunity to read. I love various love stories, detectives and very, very much I love classical russian literature. Also I love various music. I like different music, all depends on mood. When I'm sad I listen slow, sensual music. Jazz and blues. When I have good mood I listen modern music. I like pop, rock, dance.
American music very pleasant to me (Jennifer Lopez "Baby I love You" and Aerosmith "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing", and many others.), as well as Russian. Bi-2, Rondo are Russian rock-groups, but it is not all my favorite groups, it's a lot of, at once all of them will not remember. Jeniffer Lopez, Aerosmith, Moby and other American groups.

The American film in Russia has huge popularity. They, as believe, are the greatest. I love American films, and I love many American actors. I frequently go hiking in a wood, I like camping, BBQ or I like to go by bicycle on summer. I have own bicycle. In Winter I go skiing and skating. All these distract me from everyday problems. So what do you do, when you have problems and when you are sad? My hobby if it is possible to tell so - English language. I have loved English for a long time when I studied at school. In Russia the program of training necessarily includes foreign language, as a rule - English, German or French. I entered in group of the English language and I am still happy that I've made it. I like very much your language. After school, I continued studying English language in the institute. It is a very soft and easily-memorized language for me. Now I attend courses of the English language. I've been studing your language for 16 years. I want to learn this language perfectly. I know that now I admit mistakes, but I hope you won't angry. I spent a lot time to write this letter. I wait your answer xxxxx. I have many ideas, but I do not want to rush this precious moment when two souls are looking towards each other across the continents for an everlasting friendship.
xxxxx, I send you,
my picture,

Your friend Lydia.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14963 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 am
Hi! How are you today?

I hope you were pleased to receive my letter because when I'm receiving your letter, I really was admire. Many thanks to you. I have perfectly understood everything you wrote to me. As I already spoke you I know English rather well. as you already know, I have no computer in my house and for this reason I'm writing to you from my work. Therefore I'm sorry, if not so quickly answered your letter.
I work from Monday till Friday and very much often on weekend. My working day begins at 8:00 and last to 17:00. Sometimes I'm working till 19.00.
But it's not easy, because my boss doesn't let use the computer with private purposes. We do not have unlimited Internet access on a work. I use a computer secretly to write HI to you (when my boss - not in office). Internet is expensive in Russia. My monthly income - 8000 roubles, it about 230 Euro. But this money suffices me and even is possible save my money. I can safely tell, that I adore travelling. I travelled in Russia, I saw Moscow, Samara, Saint-Petersburg, Sochi. Also I was in the Europe!!! Yes, I have been in Europe not so long time ago.
Nine months ago. I went there because of my work. About 2 years I worked in a Advertising Agency. 5 person from our firm have gone to the USA for training. We went in Advertising Education Institute "News and Media Relations", Berlin - Germany, Paris - France and Stockholm - Sweden. You heard about company "Temerlin"? There we training. It was veryinteresting and cognitive for me. I have the certificate which allows me to work in the Europe.
I have gone there as financial director.
Other my colleagues by other professions. Now I do not work in this firm any more. This firm has ceased to exist about 5 months ago.
Now I am usual bookkeeper in small firm.
But it is not difficult, I very much like my work. My new colleagues very good people. It is most important for me. We have very quickly found common interests. I have some friends. But now I have found you! I am very pleased, and I shall think about you. I tried to find love and happiness here, but I have felt lie. We have proverb in Russia: Bitter truth is better than sweet lie. I think, that you are fair man. Am I right? After all my histories you may think, that everything is bad, but it is not true. I have already told you, that my parents have left me in a orphanage. But, my childhood was not so difficult. I'm so think. Only it was very lonely without parents. I had many friends. I had very interesting childhood. When I became more adult... then I had more difficulties. Not only me. I think you understand, that it's hard for lonely kid in this severe world... But the most important never put your hands. It is necessary to go next level. I understood it for a long time. Don't you think so? It is true! Now I have a good life, I have friends. Good work. It is rather good here. I rent my apartment. I pay for it. I have no opportunity to buy it. It's very expensive for me here. I should work to have my own apartment 10 years! I make all independently: man's and female duties. I can hammer nails, carry heavy bags.... By the way I'm quite good plumber (sanitary technician). Life everything has learned me... I can hope only for myself. But sometimes I so want feel a strong shoulder near to me... Yes, I want real man for creation family. I have the most serious intentions. Very hard to meet geantlemen... Unfortunately. Therefore I am very glad that have met you. To me very pleasant our dialogue. For me not so important age distinction. it would not be important for me. These days I so strong wait for your letter. It helps me to distract from all. It as a sweet dream... It is other world for me. Forgive me, if my letter was sad, big and uninteresting to you. Just I wanted to tell you about my life. You should know about it. I promise you not write such letters anymore. Now I should finish my letter. I wait with alarm your answer. Also I want ask you: had you ever friend from other country? Is it important for you a nationality? what foodstuff do you like? I would like to discuss it with you tomorrow.

Yours friend Lydia.

Hi my most dear friend. I very pleased to see your letter, and I think you'll pleased to see mine also. I'm always very glad receive your letters. I very much liked your country. It was very interesting and useful trip. I will remember Europe for ever. I hope sometime again to go there. We have studied much all useful, our dialogue was very easy, people were very polite with us. It is very pleasant.
Today I would like to talk with you about meal. I very much like preparing.
If I don't work as a bookkeeper, probably I'll be cook (smi-ile!).
Cooking is basis of health, cherishing life of family. I know many recipes of dishes. I love tasty and healthy foodstuffs. Yes, meal should be useful for health, it is most important. I very much love potato and various, diversified dishes from this vegetable. When I come home, at first I go on kitchen and I start preparing for myself something tasty. Mhh... I very much love those moments when my friends come to me. Always I trying to prepare for them any various fishes delicacy, a different kind of meat. I always try my friends estimated my abilities in cooking, and almost always it happen. Also I very much like to bake pies. do you know what is it "russian pies"? It is a stuffing grocery, wrapped up in a dough, and baked in an oven. The most important not use a microwave. Otherwise taste becomes absolutely another, besides it is badly baked thoroughly. If everything make correctly it is divine taste!!! You should eat this thing sometime... All my friends for a long time have estimated it. I began to prepare when I was 9 years, in a orphanage. I helped our cooks on kitchen. They have learned me almost for everything, that they knew. I am very grateful to them for it. But no one can estimate it, except for my friends. I very much love my friends. Now YOU in my life... You my friend too. Can I so think? I very much would want think you my FRIEND. I really want to know you, to speak with you, to take your hand and see your eyes. Probably it is very sincere now, but it is true, and I do not want to hide it. I always speak true and I do not like, when people - lie. I hate it. I very much like to dream. I am a dreamer.... I do not know good it is or bad. Since the childhood I dreamed. My teacher somehow told to us: "You must forget about your dreams!" She has told, that dreams do not bring happiness. She has told, that dreams bring only a pain and disappointment. May be she was right. Actually dreams come true not always. It happens, you have to do everything, all forces and all your aspiration to reach this purpose. But frequently it is not enough. Not everything in this life depends on us. Destiny! Her strong and invisible hands easily rearrange lives and hearts people. And then dream stops to be a desirable star, when it is failed during long time. But anyhow, I think, that impossible live, without dream and hope. When you have dream, our lifes is filled with sense. Dreaming, life becomes more interesting and more various. You start to think, analyze, choose and make decision. And each small victory, each defeated obstacle on your way to dream, each following step to your dream brings great pleasure. Your heart is filled with belief and hope. And you are inspired with thing, which waits for you in the end. You remember pleasure of victories and the defeated purposes better than a pain of losses and disappointments. For this reason I like to dream, though my dreams comes true not so often as I want. I am surprised, that I write to you all this. I never had the person with whom I could share my ideas. But now I have found you, and I am very pleased. I don't judge people whence they - or what color of skin they are. Sometime I would like to leave Russia. But only, I do not know when? Nobody waits for me there. your letters is the only thing now for me, outside of Russia. Your letters - a part of my life now. I very much would want so think. And I estimate it very much. You became very important for me. And to be frank, I am afraid to lose you. Forgive me for my frankness. If I offended you anyhow, or caused inconveniences, forgive me please. Do not stop write me. Write me every day, even if I cannot answer you every day. I shall answer you anyway. your letters give me forces, and my day is filled with pleasure. I hope, that you have not become angry. I shall wait for your letter with impatience. And now I want to ask you some questions: do you love people and what do you think about children living in a orphanage? I heard, that in the Europe, women don't like to prepare for tasty and healthy food and make homeworks, is it valid so? Do you belive in love? Love at first sight? I'm waiting for your letter.
Yours Lydia

Hi my dear friend. I waited this minute to answer you with impatience. I am very glad my letter was pleasant to you.

I belive in love at first sight. But it's not a love as everyone think. It is such strange feeling... You feel that this person is pleasant to you also you want to communicate with him or her. Just you only think that it's love. Happens more often, that you or this person will be disappointed...certainly I consider the most important in the person. what to love you, we communicated more few, but I accept you. To me all the same where to live, the main thing that near to me would be the favourite person. if I will have children, I can go to work and look for children. I have a trade, I the bookkeeper. I have good conversation. I would like to visit the USA, but I do not know in what city. I know nothing about the parents. I think that without parents always hard, without parental support always difficultly. I think that you understand me. today I was late for work. My alarm clock has broken. But my boss did not saw my delay. Till this time he has not come. I always rise early in the morning. The rhythm of my life in which I live, forces me to be the morning person. My alarm clock does not ask me what is my nature. I always rise early, and I go to bed not so late.
Your letters become so close to my heart, and I am pleased to see them like a child. You write very pleasant letters. Your words are so pleasant, I feel myself...in heavens. Please, write me every day, even two words, I must know with you everything - is good. I shall be sure for you and I shall not worry. Your first e-mail was small light of sun when I have opened door on the other hand was the whole new world, which I never saw earlier. Beautiful, absolutely another and full of surprises. These relations, which we have begun through e-mail - begining new long friendship which could develop something more?
As you already know, I was not for a long time in Europe. Term of my visa has not ended. Term of my visa 2 years, it is tourist visa. All my charges on trip were paid by firm in which I worked. I could not pay it independently. But it is firm does not exist any more. And I do not go any more in the Europe. my visa lays on a shelf... But I hope visit again.
I very much liked Europe. It is absolute other countrys, not similar as ours. I very much would want to begin a life in Europe. Sometime.... Love is such intoxicating narcotic, which makes do mad, but sometimes funny actions. Only person in love can fill the whole bath with champaign, only person in love can give one million scarlet roses or stand whole night under balcony of the loved woman singing serenades. Today I spoke with my boss, I have asked him to use the Internet at least 25-30 minutes in day. He promised to think about it. I cant let him deprive me my private life how much it cost me. I have the most dear person, you, I have understood it clearly yesterday when I went in park and thought about you. I have closed my eyes and thought about you. A wind was blowing, it scutched my hairs and enveloped my body by its chilly freshness. I don't know why, but I thought that you changed in wind, and you tenderly touched my hairs with you invisible hands. It seemed to me that I am situated somewhere near you. And my heart began beating as never before. I was so pleasant and I was ready to yell from happiness. People who were passing near me, probably thought, I am a strange lady, they saw me sitting on the bench with closed eye and smiling. But I didn't think about their opinion. I went and thought about you. It so, so heated my mood. I like to go along the street and breath fresh air, especially when the weather is warm. Actually I do not want to go home. It is very boringly and alone at home. sometimes I do not mention it, but sometimes when I come home with good mood, I very much want to speak, to share ideas with anyone, to have an entertainment. But my apartment is empty, and I should be in full loneliness. And my good mood disappears. I simply sit in an armchair and I look at a window or I prepare for a meal, may be somebody will come to me? But I nave to eat all independently. And when the silence deafen me when I hear as my blood flows in my veins, I hear movement of my eyelashes, at that moment becomes unbearably and my heart compresses. I don't know how to struggle with it. I can listen to music or read a book. But in some moment I understand that I just deceive myself. In fact I want a beloved person to be near me, with whom I could spend evenings, to meet morning, to speak about yesterday and to dream about tomorrow day. I want to walk and to feel a strong man arm holds me. I don't want to cook meals only for myself. I want somebody to appreciate it. But, enough about it. I should perform my work. I having not enough time. I shall wait for your letter tomorrow. I shall wait your pleasant words.

Yours faithfully Lydia

#14982 by The Enchantress Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 am
Received: from ([email protected] with plain) by smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP

IP = Livani in Latvia

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

#15233 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 am

#15719 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 am
Hi my dear friend xxxxx. I waited this minute to answer you with
impatience. I am very glad my letter was pleasant to you.

I belive in love at first sight. But it's not a love as everyone
think. It is such strange feeling... You feel that this person is
pleasant to you also you want to communicate with him or her. Just you
only think that it's love. Happens more often, that you or this person
will be disappointed...

xxxxx, today I was late for work. My alarm clock has broken. But my boss
did not saw my delay. Till this time he has not come. I always rise
early in the morning. The rhythm of my life in which I live, forces me
to be the morning person. My alarm clock does not ask me what is my
nature. I always rise early, and I go to bed not so late.

Your letters become so close to my heart, and I am pleased to see them
like a child. You write very pleasant letters. Your words are so
pleasant, I feel myself...in heavens. Please, write me every day, even
two words, I must know with you everything - is good. I shall be sure
for you and I shall not worry. Your first e-mail was small light of
sun when I have opened door on the other hand was the whole new world,
which I never saw earlier. Beautiful, absolutely another and full of
surprises. These relations, which we have begun through e-mail -
begining new long friendship which could develop something more?

As you already know xxxxx, I was not for a long time in your country.
Term of my visa has not ended. Term of my visa 2 years, it is tourist
visa B-2. All my charges on trip were paid by firm in which I worked.
I could not pay it independently. But it is firm does not exist any
more. And I do not go any more in the USA. xxxxx, my visa lays on a
shelf... But I hope visit again your country.

I very much liked your country. It is absolute other country, not
similar as ours. I very much would want to begin a life in your
country. Sometime.... Love is such intoxicating narcotic, which makes
do mad, but sometimes funny actions. Only person in love can fill the
whole bath with champaign, only person in love can give one million
scarlet roses or stand whole night under balcony of the loved woman
singing serenades. Today I spoke with my boss, I have asked him to use
the Internet at least 25-30 minutes in day. He promised to think about
it. I cant let him deprive me my private life how much it cost me. I
have the most dear person, you xxxxx, I have understood it clearly
yesterday when I went in park and thought about you. I have closed my
eyes and thought about you. A wind was blowing, it scutched my hairs
and enveloped my body by its chilly freshness. I don't know why, but I
thought that you changed in wind, and you tenderly touched my hairs
with you invisible hands. It seemed to me that I am situated somewhere
near you. And my heart began beating as never before. I was so
pleasant and I was ready to yell from happiness. People who were
passing near me, probably thought, I am a strange lady, they saw me
sitting on the bench with closed eye and smiling. But I didn't think
about their opinion. I went and thought about you. It so, so heated my
mood. I like to go along the street and breath fresh air, especially
when the weather is warm. Actually I do not want to go home. It is
very boringly and alone at home. xxxxx, sometimes I do not mention it,
but sometimes when I come home with good mood, I very much want to
speak, to share ideas with anyone, to have an entertainment. But my
apartment is empty, and I should be in full loneliness. And my good
mood disappears. I simply sit in an armchair and I look at a window or
I prepare for a meal, may be somebody will come to me? But I nave to
eat all independently. And when the silence deafen me when I hear as
my blood flows in my veins, I hear movement of my eyelashes, at that
moment becomes unbearably and my heart compresses. I don't know how to
struggle with it. I can listen to music or read a book. But in some
moment I understand that I just deceive myself. In fact I want a
beloved person to be near me, with whom I could spend evenings, to
meet morning, to speak about yesterday and to dream about tomorrow
day. I want to walk and to feel a strong man arm holds me. I don't
want to cook meals only for myself. I want somebody to appreciate it.
But xxxxx, enough about it. I should perform my work. I having not
enough time. I shall wait for your letter tomorrow. I shall wait your
pleasant words.

Your faithfully Lydia.

Hi, again xxxxx. I'm glad to see your letter today. I dreamed during my
childhood, and I'm dreaming now. Of course, world of dreams - illusory
world. But it is only thing I can do.

Now xxxxx, you know that I have the visa and at any moment I can arrive
in your country. But it's only an opportunity. We still a little know
about each other. Make a travel will not be a problem for me. Two
reasons will not allow me to arrive to you right now. The first reason
- I know about you not so much, and you too know about me a little. We
are know each other only some days. But probably, these days the best
time in my daily and not so interesting life. You became very much and
very important close to me! I began understand it now when I'm waiting
for your letters with impatience. xxxxx, I very much worry when I'm
reading your letters... My heart is beaten so quick! We should be sure
in our desires. We should be completely ready to our meeting. It is
very serious step, I think you agree with me? We should be sure in
each other... Trust - the most important thing in relations! Second
reason of impossibility make our meeting in reality - money. I have no
money for purchase of tickets now. Even now I do not plan a meeting,
especially earlier I did not think about it. Therefore I did not start
save money for trip. I do not know what will be "TOMORROW", we'll
see... We live in a real life, therefore we cannot plunge into the
world of dreams and imaginations long time. When a dream becomes
obsession, it can bring only pain and disappointment. Practically
dreams do not always realize. It happens that you use all power, all
aspiration to make the dream come true. But as much you try, not all
in this life depend on us. When the dream for a long time does not
come true, as though you did not try, dream ceases to be that star,
which will be for you lighthouse in ocean of the life, which will
illuminate your way. But anyway xxxxx, I think that it is impossible to
live without dreames and hopes. When there is a dream, the life is
filled with sense. he dreams are those things that do us people that
distinguishes us from the whole rest alive world. The dreams
contribute variety in ordinary and grey life. The dreams force to
think, analyse, choose and come to a conclusion. The Faith and Hope -
an eternal satellites of our lifes. And regardless of what waits you
at the end, joy of the victories and subordinated tops we remember
better, than disappointment and pain of the defeats. You agree with
me?I am surprised that I write you all this. I have never had a
person, with whom I could share my thoughts. But now I have found you,
xxxxx, and I am very glad. Forgive me for my frankness. If I said
something superfluous forgive me please. xxxxx, do you like when your
friends come to your home? And are you the quick-tempered person? I
have a very warm feeling inside from all the things you have said
about, how you feel when you think about me? xxxxx, I send you my photo.
My day brightens tremendously whenever I see an e-mail from you. I
will wait for your letter with impatience.

Lydia, waiting for you...

Hello my dear xxxxx! I am very glad to receive your letter today. It was so pleasant to see yours letter in inbox. Thank you xxxxx that you do not forget about me and write me constantly. It's so very pleasant.

Thank you xxxxx that you are very attentive to me and also attentively read my letters. Thank you xxxxx for your attention. The attention and care - is very much high qualities. In our fast life we have no time for all this. But reading your letters, I see that you are not such as all others men... Your letters are filled with good feelings. I read it and I feel myself absolutely in another way. I do not know how explain it to you... I always wait your letters with impatience. It always brings to me so much delightful feelings. I am very glad that have met you xxxxx. Warm and tenderness - only thing I need. It is a problem of Russian men. Russian women makes everything for the man, for family. But she does not receive anything from him. Yes, the majority of women devoted to loved favourite man, I am sure, American women same. Only need to woman - some sensitive words and touch of his hands, and... understanding. This thing does not suffice in our life.
xxxxx, really it is so difficult? I think, that not so difficult present your lady romantic evening and a supper with candles, but in Russia, as a rule, woman gives such gift, not the man... When woman carries heavy bags in the street, any man will not help her, he only will reject his sight and will go further. Why he should help woman? For this reason Russian woman never feels yourself HAPPY LADY in her heart. I don't think I am a beautiful lady, Russian men usually see in women sexual object. They believe, that the woman only should work, prepare and entertain the man when he wants it. Offend the woman - a usual thing for Russian men. Very much frequently meets, that the man beats his wife in house. Any respect, only in dream... Again dreams...
xxxxx as you know, I like to prepare, but sometimes I would like to receive simple tenderness, love and attention. I do not want to offend all men, there are good men, but not enough. Very difficultly quickly determine, see a internal world of the man. Men very difficult essences. They try to hide their qualities. It is necessary to spend a lot of time... and then becomes known that this person not worthy your attention. I had relations with men of course. In my life were men.
They were lovely, cheerful. When I started speak about serious intentions... They gradually leave my life. But only with one person I wanted to create family... This man deceived me. He slept with other women, even when he has suggested me to be his wife. I have found out about it later. It was seemed that he is very serious in his intentions... When he told me, that he could not constantly be with one woman. I could not suffer it anymore. My soul was wounded very much and broken. Since this moment I'm very seriously concern to relations with men. Majority of men which I met, still boys in their soul even in 35 years... I do not want to suffer all my life because of them! xxxxx I hope you understand everything I told you. Because I do not want any more come back to this theme... Now I would like to tell you about our beautiful city.

As you already know I live in Nizhniy Novgorod. It is located on river Volga, it is the biggest river in Europe. Our city very ancient, it has been based in 1221 year! Our city has Kreml. It is the big stone wall which was constructed around of old city. This construction has been constructed for defense, for protection against enemies. It is very beautiful construction. But in other part of our city absolutely other, is located new city. It is very modern, expensive city. In our city about 1,350,000 thousand inhabitants. I think you understand it is the big city.

The big city has the big movement, a fast rhythm of a life, a garland of fires, easy show-windows, high buildings, fountains, cinemas, parks, theatres and temptations. It is wonderful, of course I love it.
But we have so good places a zone of rest, a beach, parks. They are very beautiful. If was not any criminal, this place could be as paradise. But alas, criminal in the big cities, and in small - the worse part of our life. Unfortunately the criminal in Russia is located in very high level. But I do not want to tell you about these sad things. I should finish my letter. I send you some photos of my city. I want to ask you xxxxx, what makes you happy? What was the best gift which you received from the woman? I am timid, but I have kissed you hotly.

With the best regard, sincerely your Lydia.

#15720 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 am
Hi dear friend xxxxx. Many thanks for your letter. It was the
long-awaited letter. I am really madly glad to receive your letter. I
am really glad that I have found you. I should tell you I have ocean
of emotions and sensations which I had no in my heart before. And on
this, my reason and my heart say me that I should answer by sincerity
your constant sincerity. My heart and my reason says me that I should
tell you what I feel now because it is a part of our friendship and I
should share it with you.

I should tell you that it was required a lot of time to write and
think over this letter, because I wanted to say just the right things
to you. I didn't want to offend or upset you in anyway, and it's
really bothered me that saying something wrong may do that. I normally
speak directly from my heart, and I am right now, but sometimes, words
must be carefully chosen. xxxxx, I feel somewhat lost when I have no
opportunity to use a computer to read your letter. In my soul, I feel
contentment and joy when I think about you. I have never done this in
my life (tried to initiate a relationship halfway across the world),
and I might have much to learn about how to proceed, but I am more
than willing to learn whatever it takes to succeed if that is your
desire as well. I also believe that couples should be the best friends
possible, which trust and share with each other everything that they
feel. xxxxx, I do not know if my word and thoughts make sense to you,
and I try very hard to put them in typed words that you will feel and
understand. I believe in God, and I believe that I have been put
through trials to prepare me for meeting a man with whom I will spend
the rest of my life loving, to better appreciate him, respect him and
cherish the love, that he would give; only asking that I return the
same. I hope that my words and letters are not boring to you, but they
are much more than mere words, they are my thoughts and feelings, and
I send them out to you. I very much desire that you find it in your
heart and are comfortable with sharing your personal feelings with me,
I wish to know you on a more intimate level, I would like you to share
your dreams, your hopes, your feelings of the heart with me, I truly
wish to connect with you on a level that goes way beyond mere
friendship. Please do not think me foolish for thinking these things,
I believe that in order for anything to succeed, you have to be
honest, and that is what I am doing with you. Could you close your
eyes for just a minute, and think and dream of what a life we could
share, what it would be like, the fun of learning each other. xxxxx, I
really believe that dreams do come true for people which dare to
believe in dreams, because if they believe in them hard enough, dreams
could become in reality. I guess that you are shocked that I feel this
way, but here, where I was raised, the gift of true love from a man is
something that is more similar to a Mirage or self-deception, rather
than mutual feeling which two enamored people can give each other. I
hope that I am not rambling on with my words. I have so much that I
wish to share with you, and each time I write to you, I feel there is
never enough time to say everything that I want to say, and I always
feel that I have forgotten something important that I wanted to share
with you. xxxxx, when I speak of you and I think of you, it does not
matter for me what anyone else thinks. I want to tell that you are
very beautiful for me. I mean, I find that you are not only attractive
as a man, I also speak of the beauty that is within you, beauty of
your internal world, and alas, this particular type of beauty is very
special and rare. Most men have only appearances, but not have beauty
inside, and this is where true beauty is. This, is that for me is the
most important and significant in all limits of my character, my soul
and my consciousness. Your words spoken to me with so much kindness
and care, they express the beauty within you. I think that you are
truly handsome, the essence of what beauty should be, and there is
nothing that anyone could say to me that would compel to change my
mind even a little bit. I want to reduce essence of all my letter only
to one thought. I do not know if I could clearly explain all my
thoughts and feelings, which overflow me now, or not. I want to tell
that I feel, we become very good friends and I really enjoy our
friendship. I aspire to learn you more and I dare to hope that you
suppose a thought that our relations can develop more than it enough
for simple friendship. It is that way which I feel. As always I hope
that my letter finds you in good health and spirits, and I hope that
every yours wish you have comes true one day. xxxxx I will look forward
to your reply as always with anticipation and impatience....

With tenderness Lydia.

#15734 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:56 pm
Hi my heart and my soul xxxxx! I have dear friend - xxxxx, and I always
think about him, I want to know all about him. Absolutly everything!
(Smile). I'm so glad to receive your letter today. I very much hoped
that you will understand me and will write letter for the woman which
thinks and dreams about you. Tell me about your ideas and dreams. And
I send you a special photo. I hope, that you will estimate it. now I
shall make it.

I have no phone in my rented apartment because the mistress did not
leave it. If I shall find a way I shall try to call to you. But I
should know your phone number.

I have news, may be it will be bad or good to you. I do not know...
Yesterday in our firm came people from housing committee (State
Supervision of the Available housing). They made extraordinary check
of our building. They gave to us very bad results. Today my boss told
me I shall have 3 months of a vacation. Because our building is in an
extreme condition. A building where located our firm, will be closed
on repair. Approximately in 1 week, and I shall have a vacation, but I
was not pleased. I cannot refuse this vacation. In a building of our
firm will be made major overhaul. Repair will last 3 months. I have
begun to cry, because it means that I can't write to you, I can't use
a computer. xxxxx, I was so frightened that I can lose you. I imagined
that I should spend this vacation in my apartment, between four walls.
I should sit in loneliness and think of you. I should aimlessly wander
on streets and fall asleep with tears on eyes every night. I have been
waiting for my vacation in the next summer and I receive it NOW, but
they don't bring pleasure to me. Because in the next summer, I cannot
receive my vacation. I imagined that I should spend some months
without you and awful emptiness had appeared in my heart. All world
around became uninteresting for me and I told myself: "NO! It is not
for me!" Last night I thought of us. About you and me. xxxxx, I couldn't
fall asleep again. I had been crying for a long time because of
despair. My thoughts were mixed, like inking waves during a storm, and
I, like a small ship was sank in the sea of despair. With the rising
of sun I calmed and hold on myself. And I have put a hard aim, the aim
of all my life - to be with a man who loves me and I love him by all
my heart. I thought what I can see you. I decided to spend this
vacation with you. I thought that I can meet you. Just meet. That's
all what I want now. I have passport and I have American visa. Of
course our relations still very short. But our correspondence became
very important for me. I hope for you too... I thought that we should
continue our dialogue, but this situation makes impossible to continue
it further. I should stop to write you in a week... It is so sad.. I
do not want it happened. Besides xxxxx through letters is impossible to
learn completely each other. Letters will not give the full
description of the person. I hope you understand about what I told
you. But I already could understand and feel you, you seem to me very
good, lovely, serious and the most important reliable man. I am so
glad that have met you!!! I very much would not want lose you, xxxxx.
Your letters became the important element of my daily life. I do not
want very much live without you. I ask you to think about it. I shall
be very glad and happy if we can meet.

Since I started talking to you, I just can't stop thinking of you xxxxx.

I KISS YOU.

Your Lydia.

#15786 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 am
Hello my lovely, most desired and gentle xxxxx. I am very glad to
receive your letter. All night long I thought of you my dear xxxxx. I
very badly slept because of different ideas in my head. I thought What
reaction you will have after my last letter... But today I am glad
find out that you understand my problem concerning work. It is a pity
to me that it happened... Very sadly that our correspondence soon will
end... But simultaneously with it destiny gives us a new push in our
relations. Now we have two variants. I think you understand it. xxxxx we
should make a choice: meeting or to interrupt our correspondence for
long time. I do not know that I shall do if I shall receive not your
letters every day... Therefore I think that we should make a choice
for benefit of a meeting.

You know my situation concerning money. I have very a few cash. About
75 dollars. But I shall have additional money (severance pay, money
for holiday), about 200 dollars. I think ,xxxxx, you understand that it
not is enough for purchase of tickets. I know precisely that I should
buy the ticket to you in the USA and back. Date of return flight has
no value because I can transfer it for any other time. I should
convince workers of the airport that I have an opportunity to return
back to Russia. The international airport is in Moscow. It is not so
far from me, about 500 kilometers I can reach there by bus. I want to
meet you, but it will be impossible without your help. It is sad
truth... But if I shall arrive to you, I think I can be employed and
shall return to you all money. I would not want to miss our chance to
be together.

We should define when we can meet. I think the best variant for us
would be a soon meeting, in 8-10 days after I'll receive holiday. I
have only 6-7 days up to the end of it. Then I cannot write to you.
You know that I write you from my work. xxxxx I am always so glad to
receive your magic letters every day. It always gives me million
positive emotions. People meet once. They get acquainted. They begin
to meet. Some force of them draws. They want to be together to learn
each other better to like each other. Some people when learned other
person, they have enough of it, and anything does not occur any
more... "The Book became read"... "Book" put on a shelf in a case.
Either for him or her it is necessary other "book"... Some people all
life loving, they reading this "book" all theirs life. Other people
when will read this "book", do not put it on a shelf in a case, and
they writes itself continuation of this book. Each person is the
writer of his or her life if he or she wants... I am "writer". I hope
you too... Let's write our book together. I do not present my life
without you. You became for me the only man. I very much would want to
meet you and to continue our life TOGETHER! I hope my words do not
shock you... xxxxx we are familiar not so for a long time, but you
already in my heart... And I do not want you left from there. I so
want to see you every day, to feel you, to speak with you, to breathe
aroma of your body, to feel heat of your strong hands... I so wish to
kiss you... I think you too have same desires. xxxxx, I'm not little
girl anymore, and I want to be near me strong, loving, kind man... And
which would wish me as the woman. I do not want to be alone anymore, I
want to be happy... xxxxx, I want to make you happiest man in the world!
I think it is possible! And lawful... (Smile). I definitely want to be
with you! I ask you to think about it. I shall wait for your letter
with impatience. Thousand the most gentle and passionate kisses.

Your loving Lydia.

#15852 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 am
Hi my dear xxxxx, my best man in the world. I am very glad to receive
your letter today it's always very pleasant for me. Thank you for your
very pleasant letter, for your gentle words about me. I am very glad
that you are agree to meet me.

MY DEAR, I REQUIRE YOUR PHONE NUMBER. I HOPE THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME IT.

xxxx, it was very pleasant find out that you are ready to help me with
money. I am very glad that you are ready to make our meeting a
reality. I am very glad that we can to lead unforgettable time
together. My holidays will last within 3 months. I can spend this time
together with you. I think that it is big term and it will be enough
to learn each other very, very well. I'm sure that it will be
unforgettable time for both of us. The idea about our meeting forces
my heart to beat very strong and quick. It seems that it's ready to
jump from my body. I am very grateful to destiny, that I have found
you, my love! Each day brings to me huge pleasure when I see your
letter! xxxxx, your letters mean for me something greater, than just a
letter! When I wake up in the morning I think about you, my lovely!
When I fall asleep I think about you!!! When we shall be together I
shall be the happiest woman on the Earth! I very much want to be with
you, my lovely! And for me the most important man it's YOU!!! I'm
already now present you meeting me at the airport with flowers. With
my favourite tulips... It's so bewitches my mood. I'm very glad that
we have got acquainted!!! Our time will come soon. I should attend my
work within 4 days. After that I shall be free... And we shall meet!!!
It is grandiose!!!!!!

Tomorrow xxxxx, I shall find out about cost of tickets in travel agency
to fly to you. I want to stay with you, that I should buy a return
ticket! Necessarily!!! Otherwise, to me will not allow to fly to you.
I cannot independently find out it. During a lunch break I shall go to
travel agency. Such agencies have full information concerning charges
on travel and trips. I shall try find out cost of tickets to you. Then
I shall write to you What I shall find out. We should discuss all
details. And make the decision together. I think you agree with me...

Also xxxxx, I shall find out concerning transfer your money to me. I
never received money from people from other countries. Therefore about
it I too should find out. The most important it must be fast and
reliable.

I have written in the last letter to you about my "book". I hope you
estimated it. xxxxx, I really have serious intentions about our meeting.
I very much would want that we have written our book together. I would
not want that it came to an end sometime... I think of you constantly.
Even there behind ocean I feel your presence near to me. Millions
kisses for you, my lovely xxxxx!!!

Your loving Lydia.

#15965 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:45 am
Hi my lovely and the best in the world man, my dear xxxxx.

Thank you for your tender and very kind letter. I feel it's filled with kindness and caress. I am so glad that you wish to meet me. I feel this meeting will turn my life absolutly another side. Not only my... I think you too will feel yourself like in another way. Already now I understand that you and your letters is very deep in my heart! I am very happy that you with me, even here I feel you! The idea on our meeting supports me very much.

xxxxx, I still cannot believe that you have appeared in my life... I am very, very grateful to destiny that she has presented you to me!!! You much mean for me. I am glad that soon we shall be together!!!

Remained very few time. After that nobody will prevent our meeting. Moscow... Plane... And you will meet me! Every day, every minute xxxxx, I think about it. I think about us. It gives me so many positive emotions. Our correspondence has brought new sense in my usual and simple life.

Today I went to travel agency. I have found out about cost of the ticket to fly to you. Now I know that is necessary me to pay 910 US dollars. This cost includes ticket in the your country and back (this obligatory condition), insurance, road up to Moscow by bus, a meal in road to Moscow. As you already know I have 275 US dollars. In a result, I don't have enough 635 US dollars.

I am very glad that now all began clearly for both of us. We precisely know that we want to meet each other. And our meeting soon will happen. I very much hope to learn you better. xxxxx, while I know you only through letters... But soon we learn much about each other on the other hand. Meeting face to face will help us. I very much would want to see you soon, your friends, your city. I very much want to know everything interconnected with you. I hope you will allow me to see and learn everything important for you. I want to touch you, to go with you keeping for a hand, to kiss you...

Yes, yes xxxxx!! I want to be with you!!!! I feel, I'm sure you that man which I searched for all my life.

Your loving Lydia.

#16010 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 am
Hi my lovely and the most desired xxxxx. I am very glad to receive your letter again. I always wait it with impatience. Especially today. Your letters always brings to me so much positive emotions. You make me the happiest woman on the Earth!!! Thank you that you do all for me, for our future. I very much hope. I very much want our future will be together!!!

I have found the nearest the Internet of cafe. It is in several kilometers from my house. I shall try to write to you, though cost the Internet of services here not cheap.

Today I went to some banks in our city. There I have found out that the fastest and (the most important) reliable way to transfer money is use Western Union and Money Gram. In USA almost in each city banks where is working Western Union, this thing told me bank's workers. therefore transfer of money not difficultly in our city also many banks where the Western Union is located. Money Gram is cheaper and reliable way. And also has many offices in the USA. Therefore to transfer this money will not be difficult. For money transfer it is necessary to know my name and my address, it costs not so much.

Also that I could receive your money, I should know:

1) your full name (as it is written down in the form for a parcel of money)

2) your full address.

3) which you will send the exact sum.

4) control number for reception of money (MTCN). To you will give it after you will send money.

5) the address of the western union from which you will send this money.

Also I took the instruction for a parcel of money and I send it to you.

Complete the Send Money Form

The form should be completed using printed, capital letters.

Complete the boxes "First Name", and "Last Name" in Latin letters.

STEP 1: Destination (city, country)

Enter the receiver's destination country.

STEP 2: Amount

Enter the amount you wish to send, in both numbers and words.

STEP 3: Receiver: First Name, Last Name

It's important to complete this field using Latin letters. The inscription of the receiver's name should be the same as in receiver's identification documents.

STEP 4: Sender

First Name, Last Name. Complete using Latin letters.
Address. Enter your full address.
Telephone. Enter your contact telephone number.

STEP 5: Signature

Sign the form and give it to the clerk.

My information:
Lydia Belyayeva

Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod,

Burdenko street 15-34

I was so glad to learn that you can soon make our meeting a reality. I so want to meet you! I very much hope that you can send me money these days. I very much hope that nothing can prevent us.

During ours correspondence you became very dear for me. Your letters always warm my soul. And I very much hope soon our meeting will happen. xxxxx, you cannot present yourself how strongly I hope to meet you. All last days and weeks I constantly think about you... I think about you and our future. About What expects us in the future?! I very much hope that everything will be good. Because you that unique person whom I searched and waited all my life... It was so pleasantly to think that you are there in USA and I'm here in Russia. Even distance will not be an obstacle for us. Soon very soon we shall be together!!!

I am so happy xxxxx. Thank you that you do everything for our meeting.
I am grateful to you for everything. Forgive me for short letter.
Thousand the most passionate kisses. Now I can safely make it.

Your loving Lydia.

#16087 by The Enchantress Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Hi my the most gentle, careful, kind and passionate xxxxx.

I am very glad to receive your letters today xxxxx. It always, always, always brings so much good feelings about both of us, about our future together...

It will be the most magic, remarkable and long-awaited time. We shall be together with you xxxxx. How I want it.... We shall be together day and night! It does not frighten you? This time will belong only to both of us. I know that you too very much wait for our meeting and it makes me so happy. You love me... I love you... I do not present what can be better than it? I do not know. When the person loves, and someone loves him, for them impossible makes possible.

We same. In the beginning for us it seemed simply an idea. And now it already an opportunity, we can it. And all this thanking you xxxxx. I am grateful you for everything, for all that you make for me!!!! Now I write and on my eyes tears flow, I'm crying, these are tears of happiness....

How I am happy that have met you... You have changed my representation about the world. The world became very small, it began to belong only to both of us. We shall soon be together. My heart is very quickly beaten booom.......... booom....... booom..... booom.... booom... booom booom booom booom!! I do not know how I would feel when I shall see you. I very much want it.

I love you.

I send you thousand, millions the most passionate and gentle kisses.

I KISS YOU.

Your loving Lydia.

#16171 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:28 pm
Hi my lovely xxxxx, I am glad to receive your letter today. I understand everything, that you have written to me. I cannot receive any letter or a gift from you because I rent apartment and I am not registered in this apartment. I have been afflicted by it.

Therefore you cannot send cash through mail. Probably, you could send money
through the Internet, through Western Union.

One more day has passed also to me very sadly because we not together, all day I thought of you, I often recollect some your letters and warm words and on my person there is a smile, the pleasant ideas on you and about our meeting heat my heart and today at night I woke up some times from sensation that you beside and then understood what is it dream and me became sad, I very much want to be with you, the strong shoulder on which I could lean difficult minute and me is necessary the man with which I could to divide all pleasures and grief, lovely to me is necessary you would be necessary for me, recently I am afraid night because I much think about you and long can not fall asleep, you on other party of the Earth and I hope that all will be good and for our feelings will not be barrier and we shall meet soon, I love you and always wait your letters, my kisses only for you.

Your loving Lydia.

#17127 by aomjim Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:16 pm
I have a new email from Lydia not yet posted here.. She has agreed to let me sned her only a flight reservation. No money. Can I ID her or catch her if she tries to pick up the ticket? Can she refund the ticket. Why is she agreeing to this term. I am l little confused.
#17132 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:24 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners aomjim.

Please cease contact with this scammer.

This scammer is male and using stolen photographs of a female and has no intention of flying to visit you.

All that this scammer is interested in, is the money that he hopes you will send to him.

Could you please post up this further information?

Also please post any questions or concerns - a support team member will be happy to advise you.