You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#1492 by GomerPyle Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:24 pm
It isn't a victim on the line - it's me. I kept it pretty straight as I was mainly wanting him to go over his lines as a demonstration of what you'll hear if you get to talk to one, though I must point out that this scammer was much smoother and much more patient than the average - thus much more dangerous.

AUDIO FILE

I haven't bothered checking his location, but I would guess it's Spain, and he is educated with office training and experience. I'll be keeping a close eye on what he is doing.

I'll do the follow up call at the weekend, when he'll use his script to justify his 'fees' with a pack of lies.

NOTE - I only make calls to scammers because everything I tell him is a lie. My e-mail is untraceable. None of my details can be traced to me and my phone line is totally anonymous. I take no risk. If you want to try it, go to 419eater.com and ask, don't play with criminals without knowing what you're doing.

LOTERIA PRIMITIVA ES
CALLE JOSE, 21 (28732).
TEL: +34-696-331-297

EMAIL-LOTTERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING PRIZE AWARD/TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS
CONGRATULTIONS!!!

Attn: Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email with request to file for your Email-lottery winning prize, you have been directed to this office for the processing of your prize ason of the 7 luckly winner. We write to clarify and explain our mode of service that we render on lottery claim related issues.

Firstly, our ultimate concern is to ensure that you get your winning prize. You received a winning notification based on a computer balloting sample carried out on internet user, this gives email-user opportunities of winning prize BASED ON email address randomly selected by a computer balloting device system and your email was luckily picked and you were contacted to process and claim your prize.

The processing/payment scheme form sent to you below in (PLAIN TEXT FORM) needs to be filled out and send back to this office via scanned email attachment or by fax: also send along a copy of your Identity / International Passport for processing of your winning prize to commence along with the below information.

Please be informed that your winning prize has been HIGHLY INSURED THIS MAKE YOUR WINNING PRIZE IMPOSSIBLE TO BE DEDUCTED UNTIL YOUR PRIZE MONEY HAS BEEN PROCESSED.

This is accordance with the financial commission regulations on payment of International/Foreign Lottery, this is to protect and avoid misappropriation of funds. In the constitution of our company, and in line with the article 371 of the European Union, we are not allowed to Deduct or remove any amount of money from the prizes won by our clients-either for TRANSFER CHARGES, which is needed for the processing and transfer of our clients' funds into their nominated bank accounts. This is because of the hard cover insurance policy that came with it and also for the safety of our client's funds.

Also be assure that inline with our principles ofefficiency, transparency and satisfaction, we will handle all verification with the highest level of professionalism and discretion to ensure you receive your winning prize within the shortest possible time.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your winning Prize have been remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme.

For the transfer of your winning prize to commence, you the beneficiary of this winning prize of (€ 1.750, 000, 00) One Million Seven Hundred and fifty thousand Euros, would be responsible for your REMITTANCE/TRANSFER CHARGE fees of €1,500 to his/her country of destination... Only this is our policy in transferring such a huge amount of money.

You are therefore to send the TRANSFER CHARGE fees of (€1,500) via any WESTREN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR where they have MONEY GRAM TRANSFER which is faster, easier and reliable in favour of our Broker/Accountant officer information’s and address Below:

FRIST NAME : COLLINS
LAST NAME : TOM
AMOUNT : Euro 1,500

As soon as you make the payment you are to send to this office by e-mail attachment or fax:+, the confirmation payment slip of money transfer control number, also do call Mr.J.P RAYMON, FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICER on telephone number +34-696-331-297 for acknowledgment. Once again you are advised to follow all regulations to enable the transfer of your winning prize to you.

We assure you that as soon as you have paid the VETT \ APPROVED TRANSFER CHARGES FEE of your winning prize of (€ 1.750,000,00) One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros will be transferred to you within 72 hours alongside with the WINNING CERTIFICATE by courier service.

FILL OUT THE PROCESSING FORM BELOW ALONG WITH A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR A COPY OF YOUR I.D CARD AND SEND IT BACK TO THIS OFFICE VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT FOR ROCESSING AND PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE

THIS IS TO BE COMPLETED BY WINNERS ONLY!!!

1. First Name: _______________________________________________

2. Last Name:________________________________________________

3. Home Address:_____________________________________________

4. Town/City: _________________________________________________

5. Result winning Number:______________________________________

6. File Ref.Number:____________________________________________

7. Country: __________________________________________________

8. Telephone (Home): _________________________________________

9. Mobile : ___________________________________________________

10. Fax (Private): _____________________________________________

11. Email Address: ___________________________________________

12. Date of Birth: _____________________________________________

13. Occupations: _____________________________________________

14.Gender:__________________________________________________

15. Marital Status:_____________________________________________

16. Amount Won (Figure):_______________________________________

Mode of Collection of Funds indicate by the winner.

A: If Wire Transfer indicates your bank information’s in the column given
below.

Name of bank:________________________________________________

Account number:_____________________________________________

Swift code:___________________________________________________

Telefax:______________________________________________________

OR

N:B:Cashiers Cheque Brought to you by Courier.(YES OR NO)

Note: Please Specify one mode of collection above.

I_________________________ hereby declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my Winnings.

Once again congratulations!!!

Best regards

Mr.J.P RAYMON,
FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICER
TEL:+34-696-XXX-XXX
Advertisement

#1495 by benjamin Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Great, Gomer - it's nice to know what a lotto lad really sounds like (and I'm certainly never going to speak to one) :)

#1584 by John Nord Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:35 pm
This is a great thing to post to give readers a chance to listen to the vermine trying to con someone on the phone