Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16031 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm
LUDMILA BAHTINA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 33 years old, dob 7th August 1976, living in Krasnoyarsk (???????????), Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello my loved xxxxx.

Loved, I am very glad to receive your fine letter. All your letters warm to me soul and heart. When I read your letter at me it is cheered up. So it is pleasant for me to receive your letters. It is now very hard for me to be one in Moscow because I whom here I do not know, I have nobody to talk. I certainly talk with the grandmother, but it for me not the close person and I cannot tell or consult to this person. But I am grateful to this grandmother because she has given me the room that I could live in Moscow. Yesterday I very long time could not sleep. I laid in a bed and thought of you. You do not represent, as I do not have not enough you. I feel lonely. I all wait and I can not wait, when I can arrive to you and to be near to you. But I hope, that already very soon I can arrive to you and make the the first kiss.

When I shall make the kiss, I shall simply in the seventh sky. I so am grateful to the destiny, that I could find such remarkable person with whom I can be happy........ I am ready to stand and shout in all voice - I LOVE YOU, xxxxx. When I shall arrive to you I shall be ready to shout these words at the airport. It is not important for me, that surrounding people will think of me. On my first place is only you!!!! I am ready to make all for you. I cannot believe till now that I have left the family, work, girlfriends and all this only for the sake of you. I when did not think, that I can go on such serious step.

But I love you and I for the sake of you am ready to make all. I want to build our new life with you and to forget all last memoirs. I want to be happy with you!!!! xxxxx, I have good news. I have handed over all necessary analyses and have made additional information. Today I went to embassy and have given all results. Now I wait for reception of my visa. In embassy I asked, when my visa will be ready. To me have told, that in the beginning the following of week I can already receive my visa. If all will go well. I was simply very happy. If all will be good also to me will give my visa during time I can already arrive to you very soon!!! I cannot believe in it!!! I so worry about when we shall meet at the airport. I shall be itself not the. But that terrible. We shall overcome all this!!! When to me will give my visa I shall go in the airport and to buy tickets on the earliest start of the plane to you.

I understand that you too cannot wait for a long time my arrival to you. But I ask you to behave in hands some time. I cannot wait that moment when I can be with you. You together strong people and we shall wait that moment when I shall arrive to you. I every day dream of that as we together spend our time. It so is fine!!!!! We shall necessarily execute all our dreams.

I am very glad that you have returned to (your country). I am so glad that you spent your vacation well in (name of country). It's great! Thank you for your wonderful photos. I really liked it! I hope that very soon our night of love will not forget. xxxxx I now shall finish on it the letter. I should go in shop to buy products. I shall prepare now I peep. I send you my gentle kisses. When you will go to bed in a bed close eyes and present that as though I tender kiss you. I shall wait your letter in the morning.

I love you, xxxxx. You of mine unique and true mine the man!!!! I am proud of you.

Your Ludmila

Hello my favourite xxxxx.

I do not know as to begin even my letter. I have been simply injured.

I now shall tell to you my love all as is! I already spoke you in the last letter, that I should make the insurance. This insurance is necessary on that case if with me that be will take place in your country. If nevertheless that be to happen to me that the insurance company will pay to me of money for the brought traumas. But each person who goes in other country has this insurance. My insurance is ready!!! After I have made insurance that I at once have gone to embassy to go with the manager of embassy and agents in the airport to buy for me tickets in your country. she is the manager of embassy there was a fine woman. Whether first of all she began to ask my documents are ready. I have told, that all my documents are ready also me it are necessary to buy tickets only.

We talked about much and all went well. But at conversation there was a big problem about which I did not know earlier and could not even present such. To me the manager has told, that I should have in a pocket necessarily 1500 euro that I could leave Russia. If I have gone to other country under the visa of the tourist then I should not have cash in a pocket. But I have the trial working visa. With such visa I should have in a pocket necessarily cash. These are such rules. She to me has explained, that I have the visa of work. Each visa has rules. People which leave Russia under the visa of work should have necessarily in a pocket cash.

When I shall pass customs house at the airport and make the registration I should show cash necessarily. This money will confirm that that I can provide myself the first time in your country. Agency through which I made my documents should warn me about it. But they that have not told to me. I did not know earlier, that I should have this money!

In general I should have 1500 euro necessarily. If I shall not have this money in a pocket to me will not allow to leave Russia. This money I should not pay to whom. I should show only to their customs house at the airport. When I have found out all this I have been simply shocked. I have asked the manager to contact agency, which to me made documents. I have asked why they have not warned me about that that I shall require in cash to leave the country? The agent has told, that they warned, because it was specified in my contract which I concluded.

Probably I not attentively read the contract and rules. I have checked up the contract and have seen, that in one section is written, that I should have cash in a pocket. I do not know that to me make. But I ask to not think, that I play with you in games. All I intention to you are serious. Before to ask you the help and to write to you the letter I have addressed for the help of my parents, at my grandmother. But I have now received back the letter. My parents are very much upset, that they cannot help, because it is very big money, and they have no them! After I have received the letter from mine the parent and I have not seen what good news I began to cry and mine tears dripped very strongly. I shouted, but why so in the world all is severe!!!!!!

I do not know, that to me make. I simply do not want to live more in this world, now mine heart is again injured. I do not want to live in this world again with the broken heart. But why I began to have a problem on half of way to you??? I needed to buy only tickets and to sit in the plane! In general I was surprised why my tickets so much cost. To me have told, that I should buy two return tickets because I have the visa with limited fast actions.

I spoke the manager that I should not have this money because I fly to loved to the man. This beloved - you my love xxxxx. manager of embassy has told that at me is not present what variants. I cannot break the law. I have already concluded the contract!!! Even if I shall buy tickets to you the customs house at the airport of Moscow will not allow me to leave Russia while I shall not show cash in a pocket.

I really love you and I want to be with you. I want to begin a new life as we planned with you. At us it is a lot of dream on our future. My heart belongs only to you to one. I speak all this in all sincerity. I all life searched fair and true for the man. I have now found you in this big world and I do not want to lose you. I was very happy that we shall soon together, whether but now I do not know there will be we together. Now between us there is only one problem. These are cash. Our happiness and our future now has a barrier. It is a barrier only this money. We cannot be together while I shall not have this money in a pocket. I do not know that make. I cannot without you.

My documents completely in the order and I can go to you. Very much it is not convenient for me to ask you the help. Understand that more at me is not present what variants. I understand that it is very big sum of money. I know that you worthy the man and near to you I shall be happy. In each your letter I feel your soul and heart. xxxxx you could help me whether or not?

This money to me should be shown only to customs house when I shall sit in the plane. I should not pay this money to whom. I shall not spend this money. You can not doubt of it. I promise it to you. Understand me correctly!!! I saved money of more than one year to find fair the man. I have found you and I promised to arrive for the money. But I did not know that I should have cash in a pocket. If I knew it at once I would not began to search for the man 1 more year and I would continue to save money. But now I have found you and I cannot live without you any more.

I understand that 1500 euro is the big money. But I cannot find such big sum of money. I had to ask your help. I ask from all clean heart to help me. I understand that it is very big money. But now this money prevent our meeting. If you can give me this money I could arrive to you on the earliest flight of the plane and as soon as I shall arrive to you I could give at once at the airport to you of money.

You do not imagine as I xxxxx. I wish to arrive to you my love already have spilled many tears this night. I have found you and I always valued you. I am afraid to lose you. I love you xxxxx and I want to be only with you. Now I do not know that to me make because all our future depends only on you one. If you will help me that I shall be grateful you all heart and I shall necessarily arrive the earliest flight of the plane. I have enough money for tickets. But I fairly did not know, that I shall require cash in a pocket. I cannot find this money. I shall hope only for your help. I now write the letter and from my eyes tears flow. My heart is broken also I do not know that to me make. I understand that this letter as injures your heart. But I have told to you the truth!!!

In this letter I want to send you my gentle kisses. Let my kisses caress your body. I frequently dream!!! In your letter I have seen your fears that during last moment I can have problems. You as if have felt it. But I thought that all will be good. I do not know that to me make. I am sorry for that that I injured your heart and have broken your hopes. But I cannot arrive. Such money at me is not present. I am very much upset that I cannot to see you.Now I write and from my eyes tears flow. Whether I any more do not know I can make when be the first kisses. I with the big impatience shall wait for your answer. I ask to think of my problem well. It is necessary to us what be way to solve this problem.

I ask to trust me.

Your wife Ludmila

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#16032 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#16033 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm