Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122163 by soldierfortune Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Sarah Desmond, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents was killed by the rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Philip Desmond) left an inheritance $6.7 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Sarah is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account and invested on the lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 18%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Stephen Dennis) to drafting power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. Then go to the High Court where Miss. Sarah would sign the documents, lawyer should representing victim and sign documents on behalf of the victim. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.148 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Stephen Dennis
Address: No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221 77 587 6629

http://www.4ppl.com/newslove

User: newslove
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 05.04.1987
Looking for: Man
Language: English

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Profile photo

Site: 4ppl
Date: 03.08.2012
Subject: HELLO
Compliments of the day to you.

I am Sarah by name I am single however how are you, hope you are fine I went through your profile at (4ppl.com) and i read it and took interest in it, if you don't mind i will love to know you much better, please i will like you to send me a mail on my private email ([email protected]) included,s o that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself. i do believe distance and colour will not be a barear between us, hoping to read from you,thanks and God bless.

Best Regard,
sarah.
please contact me now through my email address([email protected])

Received: from [41.208.184.125]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:54:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest one, firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Sarah Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me. Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Rev- LUKE BARNABAS), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female. The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221 778 341 784 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Sarah) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it), I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ($6.7 Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Your beloved one
Miss Sarah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.134]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:21:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY WITH THIS INFORMATION

My Lovely Darling, Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please try to call me today by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you,I will be waiting for your call,I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone, You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address:([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith
Office Telephone number +447 035 971 285
FAX number +44 7031 838868

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Sarah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.184.75]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:34:06 -0700
Subject: Attn:Sir/Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email address:
[email protected]
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
AUG/17/2012

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
SIR/MADAM.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received.Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss sarah Desmond that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Philip Desmond.is our late customer with account no.BLB745008901546/QB/91/A substantial amount (US\$6,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Philip Desmond (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr.Philip Desmond by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$6,700,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr.Nelson Smith on telephone number +447 035 971 285 / Fax +44 703 838 868 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nelson Smith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.137]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:04:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My DEAREST ONE PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

My DEAR

Thank's for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, Darling Listen, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please my dear never you disappoint me,(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His contact information are AS follows,
BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS Chambers Association.
Senior Advocate
BARRISTER Stephen Dennis
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Address..No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way -Dakar Senegal.).
Office Telephone Number is
(+221 77 587 6629)
E-mail address, ([email protected])

my dear, i will like you to contact Barrister Stephen Dennis for the preparation of this power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents to meat you over there in my dream country.please try to contact the lawyer immediately with phone and E-mail address, thanks and God bless you, I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon.

Yours 4Ever
Miss Sarah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.182]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 13:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION, AUG/18/2012,
SIR/MR/ ”xxxxxxxxxxxxx”

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS SARAH DESMOND. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS through my email address.

(Name/Nationality /Date of birth /Your contact address and Telephone Number, Your occupation As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).

SO THAT I WILL IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS IN SERVICE, PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
STEPHEN DENNIS CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION,
TEL +221 77 587 6629

Received: from [41.208.186.129]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 03:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Attn Sir/ Finding From Federal High Court Dakar-Senegal.

BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION..
FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE, 21/AUG/2012
SIR MR. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss SARAH Desmond. Your partner was in my office with Rev Luke Barnabas to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, to your account in your country or elsewhere. Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1......A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr Philip Desmond (WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU LATER). It remains the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In View of above and from my knowledge in high court, it will cost the sum of €235‚ for authentication of the power of attorney €487‚ for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,€246‚ for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of €180‚ total of ( €1,148‚ One Thousand One hundred and Fourty Eight Euros only) to get everything done.. You are to transfer this money through Western Union MoneyTransfer OR Money Gram With My Name and address as follows.

Name......Stephen Dennis
Country.........Senegal Dakar
Tel ............+221 77 587 6629
Address....... No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way Dakar).

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents.(Which will be ready by the next two working days).

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Stephen Dennis (Principal Partner).(ESQ)
NO115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way -Dakar Senegal.
Tel +221 77 587 6629
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients......

Received: from [41.82.64.78]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 03:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My Husband

My Husband If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore you and love you so much! You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach just like the ones I had at the Melting Pot of your words. Darling you are a very giving man in every way because you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for loving me despite of my shortcomings. Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are so kind!

Darling I'm very happy because our lawyer barrister Stephen Dennis called me at his office now now, he explained to me how everything was going regarding to the preparations of those document's interfering to the transfer of my late father fund into your bank account. Honey Stephen Dennis said to me that he will help us with all and every process of the document as well he mentioned during my physical conversation saying that he will get the document's by the next two working days immediately we comply and submit him all his needs including with his payment fee.

My Sweet heart, I m totally concern about the situation where i am now. I really don't know what to do now, You came into my heart with loads of love, care & hopes. But at this stages we need to send 1.148 euro to barrister Stephen Dennis for our work to be done. As i told you that I had been facing many challenges in my life among that this is greatest challenge which I ever face in my life. It really making me to take long breath to come in the right decision. Please Darling please try your optimal best to send him the Money now now so that he can obtain those important documents for the transfer of the money into your bank account, please I am desperate and worried of this hell called camp. Patiently waiting for your earliest reply with happiness.

Your's Dearly In Love
Serah
Advertisement

#160430 by soldierfortune Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Sarah Desmond, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Philip Desmond) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Sarah is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 18%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Stephen Dennis) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Sarah would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.148 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Stephen Dennis
Address: No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way, Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221 772 355 091

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/serahdesmond664

Username: serahdesmond664
Name: sarah goodnews
female - 24 years
Date of birth: 08/04/1988
serahdesmond664's profile has been blocked and is no longer accessible

Site: netlog
Date: Jan. 19, 2013

HELLO

Compliments of the day to you. I am sarah by name I am single however how are you ,hope you are fine I went through your profile at (netlog.com) and i read it and took interest in it, if you don't mind i will love to know you much better, please i will like you to send me a mail on my private email ([email protected]) included, so that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself. i do believe distance and colour will not be a barear between us, hoping to read from you, thanks and God bless.

Best Regard,sarah
please contact me now through my email address([email protected])

Received: from [41.82.82.185]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:53:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest one,

firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Sarah Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me. Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Rev- LUKE BARNABAS), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female. The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221 778 445 395 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Sarah) he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it), I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ($6.7 Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Your beloved one
Miss Sarah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.104.27]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:41:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY WITH THIS INFORMATION

My Lovely Darling

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please try to call me today by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, I will be waiting for your call, I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone, You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Email address: ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith.
Office Telephone number +447 035 971 285
FAX number +44 7031 838868

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country please i don't know how much it will cost unless i we ask the rev father. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss serah,

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.157]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:40:35 +0000
Subject: Attn:Sir/Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept=RBS=:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email address: [email protected]
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
FEB/19/2013

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
SIR/MADAM.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Sarah Desmond that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Philip Desmond.is our late customer with account no. BLB745008901546/QB/91/A substantial amount (US\$6,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Philip Desmond (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr.Philip Desmond by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$6,700,000.00) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. Nelson Smith on telephone number +447 035 971 285 / Fax +44 703 838 868 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nelson Smith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.71]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:53:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My DEAREST ONE PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

Hello My beloved Darling,

How are you doing today? I hope you are fine. Honey its my pleasure and a compliments to write to you at this moment. However, I thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my sorrowful pains situation and to help me transfer the fund to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, may God bless you and your family. Honey before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh, i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it since the death of my parents and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the last statement of account which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death certificate which i will also send to the Bank. I thought it's the only things the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's money account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

His contact information are AS follows,
BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS Chambers Association.
Senior Advocate
BARRISTER Stephen Dennis
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Address..No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way -Dakar Senegal.).
Office Telephone Number is
(+221 77 235 5091)

Note, the lawyer told me to tell you that when you are contacting him you have to send to him your details information's so that it will appear on the documents, such as fellows.

(1) Your full Names ........................
(2) Your Country ............................ .
(3) Your State and Home Address...........
(4) Your Age.......... And........Agenda
(5) Your Phone Number....................
(6) Your identity card..........
(7) Your occupation.....................

thanks and God bless you, I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon,

Yours In Love 4Ever
Miss Serah

IP: not available
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:27:56 +0000
Subject: Attn Sir/ Finding From Federal High Court Dakar-Sénégal.

BARRISTER STEPHEN DENNIS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION..

FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE, FEB/21/2013

SIR MR, ”xxxxxx”,

Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss SARAH Desmond. Your partner was in my office with Rev Luke Barnabas to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr Philip Desmond (WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU LATER). It remains the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. Make sure that you forward your telephone number and the date of your birth to this law-chamber as you will like it to appear in the documents, BOTH YOUR SURNAME IS NEEDED.

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $235 for authentication of the power of attorney $487 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $246 for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $180 total of ($1,148) One Thousand One Hundred And Forty Eight American dollar only to get everything done. You are to transfer this money through Western Union Money Transfer With My Name and address as follows.

Name:......Stephen Dennis
Address:...No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way-Dakar Senegal.
THIS IS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER +221 772 355 091

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

Barr (DR) STEPHEN DENNIS(ESQ)
No.115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way Dakar).
Telephone. TEL +221 772 355 091

Received: from [41.82.112.81]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 03:16:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Husband

My Husband If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore you and love you so much! You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach just like the ones I had at the Melting Pot of your words. Darling you are a very giving man in every way because you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for loving me despite of my shortcomings . Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are so kind!

Darling I'm very happy because our lawyer barrister Stephen Dennis called me at his office now now, he explained to me how everything was going regarding to the preparations of those document's interfering to the transfer of my late father fund into your bank account .. Honey Stephen Dennis said to me that he will help us with all and every process of the document as well he mentioned during my physical conversation saying that he will get the document's by the next two working days immediately we comply and submit him all his needs including with his payment fee.

My Sweet heart, I m totally concern about the situation where i am now. I really don't know what to do now, You came into my heart with loads of love, care & hopes. But at this stages we need to send $1,148 to barrister Stephen Dennis for our work to be done. As i told you that I had been facing many challenges in my life among that this is greatest challenge which I ever face in my life. It really making me to take long breath to come in the right decision. Please Darling please try your optimal best to send him the Money now now so that he can obtain those important documents for the transfer of the money into your bank account, please I am desperate and worried of this hell called camp attachment here is my late father death certificate and the statement of account that you ask me to send to you. Patiently waiting for your earliest reply with happiness.

Your's Dearly In Love
Serah
#177731 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:00 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.117.44]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND

Hello

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Luke Barnabas and his email address is as follows ([email protected]). and his number is (+221 778 341 784) i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I STORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss serah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.113.150]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU MY SON

God Bless you my son,

I am Rev_Father Luke Barnabas the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp here in Senegal. Actually your partner Miss SARAH has left to Paraguay and she left with me a check of $450.000.00 us Dollars with the bearers name. So therefore to be sure that the check belongs to you, kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation, i will send you the Cheque through DHL POST.

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name:....
phone:....................
Address:..................

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail today. May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev Father Luke Barnabas
(+221 778 341 784)