Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#160838 by soldierfortune Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:50 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Tina Robert Guei, 24 years old woman from the Cote D'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Robert Guei ) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.2 million US dollars) with the Scottish bank. Miss. Tina is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Brown Durglas) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Tina would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The lawyer's consultation fee was $500 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: asiafriendfinder
Username: tinarobertgu387

Site: asiafriendfinder
Date: 2/5/2013 12:04 pm
Subject: [email protected]

[email protected]

Hello how are you today.....? my name is Tina I saw your profile today At http://WWW.asiafriendfinder.com and became interested, Please Dear one I will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email ([email protected]) so that I will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom I am, (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) I hope to read from u soon,

Thanks from
Miss Tina
please contact me direct with this email ([email protected])

Received: from [41.82.147.9]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:01:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My dear , this is a little about me and i will like to know more about you

Dear one,

How are you today? . l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you. It gives me a great pleasure reading your mail. I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail. Thank you so muc .

My name is Miss Tina Robert Guéï, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, i was born on Frida, the 19th day of April, 1987 (twenty-four (24) years old), single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I love singing, watching television, studying the bible, i am respectful, honest, etc, i hate lies, dishonest people, promise and fail, taking others for granted, disobeying God, etc. My hobbies include taking care of people, sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems, going to beach with my friends, etc.

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Ivory Coast. My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Ivory Coast. I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life. I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again.

I have much to tell you. However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again. To help me become somebody in the society. To give me a better life. Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone. I am afraid of betrayal. I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone. I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him. Someone who will not cheat and deceive me. I am very much afraid. But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a father, a friend indeed, good Samaritan then i will open up to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture ( s ). I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing. Have a wonderful moment.

Yours in love,
Miss Tina Robert Guéï.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.124.109]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 23:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear, this is my full life story with love and trust that you will not betray me.

Hello my dear

I appreciate your mail. My dear as i told you in my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country. Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come. I see you as a father, a Savio, a friend, a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears. I reside in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is:

Rev Pastor Charles Henry in (St Paul Church)
His office telephone number is (+221774235091). or (00221774235091)

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home, Rev Pastor Chairs Henry gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails. Here in the orphanage home, i am living in female's hostel. I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Tina Robert Guéï. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My dea , my late father Dr. Robert Guei was a politician and an international businessman. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 7.2 Million US Dollars. I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account. Immediately after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can. My dear, i need your information such as:

Your Full Names: ......
Address: ......
Telephone: ......

To forward it to the bank for the transfer. In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited My dear, i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life. I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ). Kisses and hugs to you.

Yours in love,
Tina.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.18.14]
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER OR YOUR FORWARD YOUR FULL BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR ME TO ASK THE BANK TO START THE TRANSFER

Hello my dear,

I thank you once again for reaching me. I am not really fine because of the situation here as i told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support in life. Really it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing that God has answered my fasting and prayers. I was moved physically and spiritually. Also I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time. I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank.

In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me transfer the Seven Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars (7.2 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Let them know that it is Miss Tina Robert Guéï instructed you and I will also confirm that to them.

Below are the Bank contact information:

BANK OF SCOTLAND BRANCH:
Transfer Manager.Headbourne Worthy
Address: Bank of Scotland 48 trinity road PO Box 23581 Edinburgh Post code: EH1 1WH United Kingdom
Tel ;+447017025579
Fax ;+448445890230
E-mail. [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. ROBERT GUEI
Nationality: IVORY COAST
Next of kin: Miss; TINA ROBERT GUEI
Amount deposited:( $7.2 Million USD)
Account Number: CABL 607915791287/QB/91/A

I am well known in the orphanage home here as the Choir Leader because I lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss Tina Robert Guéï. The name of the manager for foreign transfers as I was informed is Mr. Headbourne Worthy. Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life.

I have mapped out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As I told you before, this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money. Take good care of yourself.

Yours Truly
Miss Tina Robert Guéï.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:57:18 +0000
Subject: STANDARD TRANSFER PROCEDURE

Welcome to The BANK OF SCOTLAND BRANCH PLC.
Email Address: [email protected] or
[email protected]
Address: Bank of Scotland PO Box 23581 Edinburgh Post
code: EH1 1WH United Kingdom .
TEL: +447045704680 , Fax +448445890230

BE PROPERLY INFORMED: MR. ”xxxxxxx”

I have been directed by the Director of Foreign Claims/Wire Transfer to write you in response to your mail which we received in due time. Actually, we have been informed earlier about you by Miss Tina Robert Guei that she wants you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late Father’s deposit in our Bank. Her late Father Dr, Robert Guei prior his death happens to be one of our highly-rated customers with cumulative sum of $ 7.2 Million (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollar) deposit base with us. However, since we have confirmed your appointment as the trustee to represent the next of Kin, we therefore notify you that before we transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your personal account, we want you to send the following documents immediately to us.

1. A Power of Attorney, permitting you to claim the fund on her behalf. Please Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer. (Since the depositor is of African descent, and your partner is currently residing in Senegal), which we believe she can help you to get one quickly.

2. The Death Certificate of the deceased Father confirming his death.

3. A Copy of Statement of Account issued to her late Father by our Bank.

4. An Affidavit of Oath from a Senegalese High Court.

5. Your account information should be forwarded to us.

6. Your driving license or international passport should be forward to us via email or fax.

Note: The above stated documents are compulsory, in order for us to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer, and for us to streamline our records. The presentation of these six vital documents as stipulated by our Banking Policy shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Claims Director- Mr. Chris Milner on telephone number Tel+447045704680 Fax +448445890230 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours faithfully.
Transfer Manager
Mr Headbanger Worth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.18.14]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey , please try and contact the lawyer

Dearest one,

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the reverend pastor no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself, because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account of my late father and the death certificate of my late father (which i will send you the photo copies of it) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend pastor about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's ACCOUNT from BANK OF SCOTLAND BRANCH to the account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

BROWN DURGLAS CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
COTOA - 2.7 km Centennial Boulevard City of Dkr PO Box -
B.P. 2070. Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-13-010-73717.
Email: [email protected]
(Barrister (Dr)Brown Durglas (Esq)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to process my travel documents to your country. Please my dear i do not have money to call you please try and call me on the reverend pastor phone number so that i will know the extend you have gone. Yours ever in love with my kisses.
Miss Tina.

Received: from [41.82.67.234]
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:01:55 +0100 (BST)
Subject: REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.

EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
COTOA-2.7 km Centennial Boulevard City of Dkr
PO Box-B.P.2070.Dakar Senegal,
Tel office:+221-13-010-73717.
[email protected]

2013/04/03 ECJA/09441,:ELC/TAB01.

ATTN- WITH DUE RESPECT: MR ”xxxxx”.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT I HAVE TODAY RECEIVED YOUR MAIL HERE IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM, CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER YOUR PARTNER'S FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF $500 DOLLARS FOR THE CONSULTATION OF THIS NOBLE LAW FIRM AND ALSO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS BELOW.

1) FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS :
3) TELL :
4) FAX:
5) E-MAIL:
6) DATE OF BIRTH:
7) COUNTRY:
8) PROFESSION:
9.COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY

AS IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK PROCEED TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER (MISS TINA ROBERT GUEI).

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY (FRANKLIN K.THOMAS) AND SEND TO US THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME AND MY CHAMBER TWENTY-FOUR ( 24 ) HOURS TO ENQUIRER ABOUT THE PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND KEEP YOU UPDATED.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST, EFFICIENT AND POSITIVE RESULT ORIENTED SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS AS EQUITY CHAMBERS HAS IMAGE TO PROTECT IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION.

IN LEGAL PROFESSION, EQUITY CHAMBERS EQUATES JUSTICE, JUSTICE EQUATES INTEGRITY IN SERVICE, AND INTEGRITY IN SERVICE EQUATES GUARANTEE.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW

FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY NEEDED NOW ( $ 500 .00 )

THE NAME/ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT IS:

RECEIVER NAME .,,,FRANKLIN K.THOMAS
ADDRESS....... COTOA - 2.7 km Centennial Boulevard City Dakar Senegal ,
Tel: +221-13-010-73717.

REGARDS
BARR. BROWN DURGLAS (ESQ)

Received: from [41.82.103.248]
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 08:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My darling, please try to help me out,

Hello my lovely darling,

How are you today?. I hope your day is full of happiness. I wish i am out of this hell and be with you over there because there is nothing like happiness and comfort over here, i live by the grace of God and the hope that i will soon be with you soon.

Darling, i read your mail and the content is well understood, but to be honest with you, if i have this money or any one to assist me with the money over here i do not have to bother you to assist me on it. I can not take money from the bank because of my status as a refugee in the orphanage here so because of that that's why the bank asked me to look for a foreign partner to help me out, and Our reverend pastor does not do any work, he depends on the church and they only provide his daily bread and for ours too, if he has the money he will not allow me to tell you about but he does not have the money.

Darling, i cry every day, knowing that just because of Five Hundred Dollars (500), i have to continue staying over here while i have such huge amount of money in the bank. My darling, i promised you that i will not hurt you or your feelings, you will receive your money immediately after the transfer. Darling if you do not help me there is no one to assist me. You are my only hope of survival and the hope to living a better life.

darling this is the parish lawyer so he said this is the amount he will use to get the document on your behalf and that all the charges he will collect to get the document, please all i need is your help to assist me Darling, you have been my joy and happiness to live a better life with you over there. please do try to do your best to send the money to the lawyer so that he will prepare the documents for us which is the only thing that is delaying the transfer.

I wait to hear from you soonest regarding that you will assist me to be out and free. i love you with all my heart.

Yours in love,
Miss Tina.

Received: from [41.82.68.251]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 04:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I write to you with love, care and trust.

Hello my lovely darling,

I write to you with love, care and trust. Darling, it is a new day, what will do and where will you send your new day?. All the same, i wish you a lovely, joyful, wonderfu . trouble-free new day. I thank you so much for mailing me.

My darling, i have read your email and all the content were very clear to me. I know it is not easy to trust someone you have not met before especially when it comes to money. But i believe God has his own way of doing things because what seems to be foolish in the sight of men is wise in the sight of God.

I did not just wake up one morning and decided to write you or i never for one day thought of meeting someone like you in the internet. Remember that i have been into this trouble for some years now before i decided to voice it out because it has really been eating up my flesh and i kept it only for me even in this orphanage home.

My darling, what i am telling you is nothing but the truth and i believe i am working according to the will of God and i promise you that there will never be any problem if you decide to help me out of this transaction i believe the good Lord who has started will also end it. Those things you think that are difficult i will put them in prayers and they will be as easy as anything.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Tina.
Advertisement

#160843 by jolly_roger Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 am
This thieving trickster can be seen at viewtopic.php?f=7&p=128437 whereby the script looks strikingly similar. This scammer is making my head spin :shock:
Has used and is known by many other names.
These other names are:
Tina Edward Weah
Lucy Edward Weah
Anna Weah
Sussan Dolie
Favour Robert Guéï
Prisca Edward Weah
Favour Tazy
Miracle Michael Tazy
Glory Dukson
In May of Twenty Eleven used the name of Blessing Weah.
Then in August of Twenty Eleven it's known as Rita Dokie.
April of Twenty Twelve and using the name Emma Dukson.
Called itself Ruth Kablan in May of Twenty Twelve.
Then changed it's name again, to Stelvin Kablan in July of Twenty Twelve.
August of the same year called itself Vivian Dukson.

I don't think the poor girl knows what her damned name is :?:
#228317 by soldierfortune Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.20.146]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 04:34:52 -0800
Subject: SINCERE COMPENSATION

Hello,

How are you, hope your are good. You might think that i have forgotten you. Though, it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in an island with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you

Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of USD$150,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. Please, contact NOW, I left the draft with the assistant pastor in the refugee camp who has taking over in the camp since pastor Mark Andrew has been transfer to another place. his contact information are as follows. reverend Sam Benjamin.

Name Rev, Sam Benjamin
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone number +221778101257

You are to forward to him, the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO:
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, IS:

He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address as stated E-mail: [[email protected]), do not fail, it is necessary/important.please accept this with your whole heart as i will communicate with you anytime, now i am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours, kisses and hugsxxxxxxxxx
Tina

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.117.107]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 01:32:19 -0800
Subject: MAY THE BLESSING OF GOD BE UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME

TO THE GLORY OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION'S AND IMMEDIATELY I WENT TO THE RELIABLE COURIER SERVICE FIRM NEAREST TO MY OFFICE HERE TO SEND YOU THE BANK DRAFT, PRESENTLY THE ONLY WAY I CAN ASSIST YOU IS BY SENDING THIS BANK DRAFT TO YOU THROUGH (DHL COURIER SERVICE FIRM) SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE IT BEFORE 2 DAYS AND THEN YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR BANK FOR MELTING INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

MY SON, THE T.N.T COURIER WHICH I CONSULTED OVER HERE AGREE TO DELIVER THE BANK DRAFT TO YOU WITHIN 2 DAYS BUT INSISTED THAT WE MUST FULFILL THEIR SERVICE CHARGE OF 185 EUROS EQUIVALENT FOR DELIVERY CHARGE OF THE VALUED PARCEL BECAUSE OUR LOCAL POST OFFICE IN DAKAR HAS BEEN GROUNDED BY OUR GOVERNMENT DUE TO CORRUPTIONS, SO IT'S NO LONGER IN USE AND CITIZENS HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO START USING THE EXPRESS COURIER FOR SAFETY, LIKE T.N.T WHICH IS THE MOST EFFICIENT IN OUR COUNTRY.

MY SON, I WILL LIKE YOU TO ESTABLISHED THIS MONEY WHEN YOU RECEIVED IT DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH BAD FRIENDS IS A VERY BIG MONEY PLEASE TRY AND ESTABLISHED THIS MONEY, THIS IS A DIVINE GIFT AND I PROMISED YOU THAT I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU SO THAT OUR LORD WILL GRANT YOU WITH HIS DIVINE WISDOM TO ESTABLISHED WELL AND REMEMBER THIS MONEY AS I HAVE ENCOURAGED YOU AS MY SON, YOU CAN TAKE THIS MONEY TO BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN LIFE, PLEASE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND I PROMISED YOU THAT I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU SO THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL GIVE YOU HIS DIVINE KNOWLEDGE TO ESTABLISHED WITH THIS MONEY.

MY SON, USE THIS NAME STATED BELLOW TO SEND THE COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY CHARGE 185 EUROS THROUGH WESTERN UNION, I AM BUSY WITH THE CHURCH ACTIVITY THIS PERIOD, SEND IT WITH MY NAME WHICH I LISTED BELOW TO YOU SO THAT I CAN COLLECT THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION AND SETTLE THE DHL COURIER SERVICE FEE WHICH IS 185 EUROS EQUIVALENT TO OUR LOCAL CURRENCY.

SO MY SON, SEND THE DELIVERY CHARGE OF COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THEM TO SEND YOU THE BANK DRAFT IMMEDIATELY AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THE 185 EUROS CHARGES OF SENDING THE BANK DRAFT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY:

NAME; SAM BENjAMIN.
COUNTRY SENEGAL
ADDRESS; AIR PORT ROAD DAKAR SENEGAL,

THEN FORWARD ME THE INFORMATION YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY SUCH AS-

1) THE MTCN NUMBERS.
2) TEST THE QUESTION AND ANSWER.
3) THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SENDER.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY REV FATHER
SAM BENjAMIN.
#242667 by rococo Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:40 pm
the new address of the: [email protected]

Subject: very long time but i came back to you with good news

Good day to you and how are you doing in-life ?
Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have
been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything
accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part
in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund.
I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar
Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post
this morning and they assured me that the documents are good. All the
documents were validated and approved before sending them to the
bank.
All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial
Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00US Dollars in your
name, tell them that i Miss Nancy Robert Guei. ask you to contact their
Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank
Western Union money transfer with your name.
Below is the contact information's.

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
TELEPHONE: +221 778401082

CONTACT PERSON: SIR JUDE JOHNSON.
Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours
Miss Nancy Robert Guei
Image << new pics (2)

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 04:14:35 -0700

IP: 41.82.23.250
ISP: SONATEL
Senegal, Dakar

also documented here:
http://419.bittenus.com/12/7/nancyrobertguei.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p375738
#242669 by rococo Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 pm
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5966939691
Love B

[email protected]
Hello Dear Good Day! I'm just dropping in to say,"I hope you have a wonderful day!" May your morning be sunny side up, your afternoon bright too. , May the whole day bring good news to you! My name is miss Nancy i went through your profile today and became interested,Please Dear one I will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email [email protected]) so that I will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom I am,(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) I hope to read from u soon, Miss Nancy please contact me direct with this email ( [email protected] )

#242670 by rococo Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 pm
badoo.com/pl/0266027560/
Nancy, 27
City: Chad, Chad
I want to make new friends

[email protected])
PLEASE ARRANGE THE EMAILL ADDRESS BEFORE SENDING IT.
Hello Dear?

Good Day! I'm just dropping in to say, "I hope you have a wonderful day! " May your morning be sunny side up, your afternoon bright too., May the whole day bring good news to you!

My name is miss Nancy i went through your profile today and became interested, Please Dear one I will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email [email protected])

so that I will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom I am, (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

I hope to read from u soon,
Miss Nancy
please contact me direct with this email [email protected])