Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15894 by wewhereborg Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 am
Possible translation scam, given she tells me she comes from Cheboksary.

I am glad that you wrote to me.
I am waiting for your letter.
I do not know how to begin acquaintance, and that about me to tell.
But I think that we can learn about one another a lot, and our communication will be pleasant.
I would like, what would you have sent more of their photos and answered my questions sincerely.
I love the sincerity and truth.
Whichever it was not.
I'll wait for your letter with impatience.
Your new friend Natalie

Total disregard for reading or answering any questions,

Hi, my new friend Clair
I am pleased to receive your letter.
I thought that you write to me or not write, and waited eagerly your
Letter.
And I am happy when I received the letter.
I first read on the Internet, I looked at the profile that I gave to the
Dating site and saw you.
And you decided to write.
I hope that you understand my first message.
My name is Natalia.
I am 26 years old, I have never been married.
I have a calm nature, live in the apartment of his mother.
My city name Cheboksary.
My republic called Chuvashiya.
In addition to my mother, grandmother and girlfriend have no relatives persons.
His father, I never saw his mother and said nothing about it.
Whom you work?
I am a nurse in our hospital.
I love my job.
I do not know what else to tell about myself.
You can tell more about themselves?
I want to know a lot about you.
Why have you decided to get acquainted on the Internet?
What are you looking for in a girl?
What is your character?
How do you like to rest?
I will be happy to answer your questions.
Ask and I shall tell about myself.
I just do not know what else to tell.
What do you interested?
I hope that you write to me tomorrow.
I hope that tomorrow I will come to the Internet cafe and get your message and your new photo.
You send it to me your new photo?
I will wait.
Your new friend Natalia!

Headers
Received: by 10.142.161.13 with SMTP id j13cs169279wfe;
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:20:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by xxxxxxx with SMTP id y18mr3051235bkb.137.1257430816962;
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from fg-out-1718.Google.com (fg-out-1718.Google.com [72.14.220.154])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTP id 19si4162545fxm.17.2009.11.05.06.20.14;
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:20:15 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 72.14.220.154 as permitted sender) client-IP=72.14.220.154;
Authentication-Results: mx.Google.com; spf=pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 72.14.220.154 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by fg-out-1718.Google.com with SMTP id d23so44614fga.6
For <[email protected]>; Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:20:14 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
:mime-version:content-type;
bh= Removed domain key
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
b= Removed domain key
Received: by 10.204.162.143 with SMTP id v15mr3121528bkx.50.1257430813930;
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:20:13 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from localhost ([188.187.131.59])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTPS id 13sm1983374fks.20.2009.11.05.06.19.39
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:20:10 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:12:23 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional
Reply-To: natalaskirt <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: x <[email protected]>
Subject: Hi, my new friend Clair!
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Boundary="----------9616C11A09F404"

------------9616C11A09F404
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Changed to water marked pictures - Ralph
Advertisement

#15895 by Ralph Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 am
The same "girl" comes up in a search on this Dutch site Click Here

There isn''t enough posted to determine if it is a translation scam however it does look like it, if it is we should know in about a week as that is about how long it takes for them to send the email from the translation company :wink:
#15959 by wewhereborg Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm
Thanks for fixing up the photo's

This just in
How you feel?
I hope that all is well.
How to change your mood when you receive my letter?
I hope you liked my photos.
I hope that my photos you like.
You also send it to me a lot of photos?
I hope that will get them tomorrow.
I do not know why, but I believe you.
I do not know you, but I believe.
I do not understand why.
You know?
I will tell more about themselves.
My growth of 167 cm, weight about 52 kilograms.
And you??
I appreciate people kindness, sincerity, honesty and good attitude towards others.
I love it when clean, comfortable.
When I come home I am always happy because the house is always clean.
And you love to prepare in the kitchen?
I just adore.
My grandmother taught me and now I always do and everything is in the kitchen.
What do you like?
What dishes?
I ask you what you like women.
For example, I like men who quiet, sincere and not cheating.
Whom I love and who love me.
Do you think you might be my favorite person?
Or not?
I think that soon we will know it.
When you can get me better.
How are you dealing with today?
I hope that when you receive my letter, it warms you and makes you a good day.
I hope that you all well.
I would wait for your letter tomorrow.
I hope that will get answers to all your questions and a lot of your photos.
Your Natalia.

Image Image
#16096 by wewhereborg Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 pm
Hello my dear friend Jack!!!!How are you?As your day? All that today was bad in my day, once lost, there are only good after I received your letter. I am very glad that you did not forget about me and wrote me.I want to tell you about my family more. I wish to inform you about how I grew up, and who I was raised. Cultivate my grandmother and mother. My mother's name is Galina, grandmother's name is Evgeniya. I live with his mother in an apartment in our city. My grandmother lived in another village, it is called Znamenka. On father, I do not know my mother and grandmother did not speak about it. Mom cries or goes, when I ask her about it. Therefore, I do not know. I do not want that to my mother cry. Grandmother, I have very good.I lived it every summer and I really like. She is well. We often walked with her together in the woods, went swimming and walked over the berries. I want to explain to you why I can not find the man of their dreams in their country. We have men, many drunk or beat their wives. And others are already married. Therefore, I decided to get acquainted with you. You love a lot to drink alcohol? Only tell the truth.I hope not. I do not drink and I do not smoke, only on holidays, I let drink a little wine. I have nothing against that man would drink, but not much and not often. I want to say immediately that I do not like to shout and quarrel.I love to laugh and I wish that would be my favorite was always happy and never sad. And I will do everything for that. I am always ready to kiss it if it makes him happy. I wish that we enjoyed with him our love, passion and tenderness. I hope that the photos that I sent today, do you like. I look forward to your letter. I will pursue it tomorrow. I look forward to ....... Your Natalia!

Hello my Jack!!!!!!I do not even know you like my picture, but I send it to you.I would like to know from you about your friends. You have a lot of friends? And this? Not just acquaintances. And people who you can trust around??? And they always give advice to you, as if he was not hurt. Who does not want you pain. Which all help you. I only have one real friend, with whom we can talk about everything. It is with her I went to the movies. Remember to tell? Her name is Irina. She and I grew up together and studied together, went to dances together. She now works as a teacher in the school. She teaches English. We with her well-studied English in school. And what are your friends? You have many real friends? Tell the truth. And have a photo where you together? You can send it to me? It's interesting and I want to know everything about you. I guess I do a lot of questions, I hope that you are not offended by it. I already miss you and check mail. Suddenly comes your letter? I'm waiting, waiting for a very ..... Your Natalya!

#16205 by wewhereborg Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 am
ello my Jack!!!!!!
> I do not even know you like my picture, but I send it to you.
> I would like to know from you about your friends.
> You have a lot of friends?
> And this?
> Not just acquaintances.
> And people who you can trust around???
> And they always give advice to you, as if he was not hurt.
> Who does not want you pain.
> Which all help you.
> I only have one real friend, with whom we can talk about everything.
> It is with her I went to the movies.
> Remember to tell?
> Her name is Irina.
> She and I grew up together and studied together, went to dances together.
> She now works as a teacher in the school.
> She teaches English.
> We with her well-studied English in school.
> And what are your friends?
> You have many real friends?
> Tell the truth.
> And have a photo where you together?
> You can send it to me?
> It's interesting and I want to know everything about you.
> I guess I do a lot of questions, I hope that you are not offended by it.
> I already miss you and check mail.
> Suddenly comes your letter?
> I'm waiting, waiting for a very .....
> Your Natalya!
#16206 by Ralph Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 am
We with her well-studied English in school.

Perhaps she missed a few classes :?
#16389 by wewhereborg Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 am
Here's another classic for the collection
Not quite sure what to make of this
But fatigue was after I received your letter.

Must have been heavy reading.

Hello my dear Jack!!!!!!!
When you woke up today, you got my greetings, I asked me to tell you the sun?
They send you my greetings?
He warmed you?
I beg you tell me.
I am so glad to receive your letter.
I am glad that I'm interested in you.
I am very tired today at work.
But fatigue was after I received your letter.
Tell me about your work?
What are you doing?
What do you do?
Can you more detail?
You work every day?
I am every day except Saturday and Sunday.
But sometimes have to work in those days.
Sometimes I need to work several times a week at night.
But usually the end of the week I go to my grandmother.
I have a very good grandma.
She taught me everything.
I know how to wash, ironing, caring for clothing, repair it, cook excellent dishes.
Grandma said that taught me the very best.
And I am very grateful to her for that.
Would you like to taste sweet cakes, which we have to do with Grandma?
I'm sure you would have liked.
They are very tasty.
And what dishes you would like me to prepare?
Or learned how to cook?
I do not know what time of day you just get a letter?
Morning?
Or the evening?
I'll wait for your letter.
I hope that you will answer as soon as you receive it.
Your sincere Natalya!

Wasn't there a nut spread called "Natalya" or was that ''Natella''

ImageImage
#17253 by wewhereborg Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm
Hello Jack!!!!!!!!!I hope you all understand and do not hurt me. I have this job and I had to go to the hospital and help people. I hope that you are not offended at me for it. I am very tired today. I have not slept almost half of the day. I worked all night and day, too. And now I'm in Internet cafes. When I was at work I think about you. I am happy that I met you, and I want more and more you learn. I want to be with you more often. The first time I met a man like you, and you I like. When I worked at night, I fell asleep and had a dream. In this dream, I was on the beach and sunbathing. I was lying on his back and was reading a novel. And then a shadow covered the sun and I turned around. It was you. You said that a skin like me, that would not burn the need to use the cream for sunburn. I told him that he be with me. But I can not put it on your back, you said that helped. You have such good and soft hands, and I enjoyed when you use the cream
For sunburn. you to help me if I asked you to help me? I think yes. I woke up and did not know what is over,
but I think that I can see the continuation of this dream. What did you eat today? What Russian dishes do you know? Have you tried borscht? Ravioli? Pancakes? I know very well prepared dishes and I am sure that you
would like it if
You're mg to try them. You would like to try them? I think I oxford surprise you with his skill. And what can you do well? Tell me. I do not know, I receive your letter tomorrow or not, but I hope that you are not offended,
and answer me tomorrow and send me your photo. I really want to get more of your photo. I send you my
kisses and I hope they warm your heart, and you will
Forgive me. I await your answer! Your Natalya!

If your a day late with a reply, you get these,

Hello my dear!!!Today, no letter from you and I am very worried. Why did I stop writing? I do not understand. What happened? I am very worried. For the last few times I went to an Internet cafe in the hope
to read your letter. But your letter all no and no. I think that our acquaintance, we need to, we often wrote to each other. I very much hope that you will write me and explain everything.
Your Natalya.

Followed by this

Hello my dear Jack!!!!!!When you woke up you were in a good mood today? Or bad? What you saw in your dreams? You remember I told you that they had found a kitten? This morning he came to my bed and began to gently spinning around in my hands. It was so nice!! I would like that would wake up every day from the kiss and tender touch of his hand. Would you like to wake up from my kisses?I want to talk to you about
the most personal. About what is happening in your heart. Do you have secrets? Are you do not tell me anyone? I beg you tell me honestly. I do not know why, but I do not want to hide anything from you. Because I'm sure it will remain between us and you will not tell anyone. You for me became even closer than my friend, I can talk about what did not tell my mother and grandmother. I believe you and I can not explain why. My mother, grandmother, friend, know that I communicate with you. They say that I had changed. Has become more cheerful. There is a feeling that my life has changed completely. You changed my life, added some more joy and happiness. And I want to thank you for it. But what has changed in your life? What do your friends? You
told me? I beg you, tell me only the truth and sincerity. You're not tired of reading my letter? I suppose I write
a lot and asking too many questions. Or not? How do you like my new picture! I will wait your letter tomorrow. Sincerely Natalya!
Hello my dear Jack!!!!!!!!Your letter as a ray of sunshine warms my day and make every second of my life enjoyable. I am so happy that we communicate with you and like one another. I am sure that between us there are no secrets, and you do not hide anything from me. In your life was a lot of girls? Such a man as you are probably a lot. Really? Why you could not live together? Did you have different plans for life, or just different, not matching the characters? For example, I could not find their love, because all that is necessary for our guys is sex and alcohol. I want more, I want passion, love, tenderness, waking up in the arms of one another and enjoy every day together.And you? I want, what would life was full of happiness, that she was full of smiles and love. My dear, why are you saying that you are unlike me to work. Do you think that I do not work. I am also very busy, it happens that I do not sleep at night, I have a lot of work. But it is also important for me to write you a letter. It is necessary for me. How I would not have been difficult, as whatever I'm tired, I still go to the Internet cafe and write you a letter. This is my main concern. I hope that you will try to find time to write me. I want to know more about with whom you talked and how it ended. In my life there was a lot of guys. With one I make friends at school, but he left when I was 14 years old in another city and I saw him no more. Then we started going to dances, and I met someone else. He was older than two years. But then disappeared. It turned out that he married a rich girl, whose rich father. And I was very hurt to learn it. It turned out that he needed only money. In college, I was familiar with the guy. He offered to meet. But in the evening I learned that he likes only to drink alcohol and hanging out with girls. And I have not met with him. I do not think that I met more good man who will understand me and not only see the beauty and want only sex. I met you. And my life changed. It appeared that something was not enough for a long time. It's true. You know what I think we're like mountain climbers, we will soon be at the top of the mountain. Only with different sides. And when we meet at the top, then we will be happy, we will be able to enjoy the sky, stars, love and passion. How do you think? I send you my tender kiss, with the star, which you now see the first. Tell how to get it. Okay? Tell me how your life has changed after we met. Strongly? How? I am waiting for your letter, missing you and I hope that you will write me soon. I'm waiting .... look forward to your answer. Your Natalya!
Yet another hurry up note.
Welcome to my favorite!!!Today I went to an Internet cafe and found no letter from you. I am very sad. I was so hoping to read from you today, your gentle words, but why some do not. Why do not you write? I am very sad without you. I greatly miss you. Today once again I'll come here and I hope that you write to me. I hope that today will read your answer to my question in my last letter. I will hope. Your favorite Natalya.

Hello my sun Jack!!I read your letter again to bring joy and happiness to my heart. I feel the warmth that spreads through my body when I receive your letter.How do you feel? I want to know how is your day. What are you doing? At what time you wake up? How do you think, as the day would be changed, if I come to you and was with you? How much time we would be together. I would like that we spent time together, to enjoy our love and passion, kisses. I wish that every day we would wake up in the arms of one another. Do you think will happen as our first kiss. I think it will be fine. I can feel your love and your touching, your tenderness and passion. I would very much like to taste your kiss. I am sure that it is beautiful. I do not know why, but after acquaintance with you, I feel good. I've got a lot of forces, want to do something. I'm happy. I do not know why, probably because I have you. How do you like my yesterday's photo? You looked at the night sky? you saw the Big Dipper? It looks like the Big Dipper. I send you kisses, and many, many, which was not relevant even in this bucket. I hope they bring you happiness and success in the new day. Do you like MI kisses? Want to try them in reality? I will wait your letter tomorrow. I already miss you, and I want to ask you, today you will come to me in my sleep? I'll wait for your answer the same way. Your tender and sincere Natalya!

[quote]

Image Image
#18253 by wewhereborg Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 pm
This is the lead up to asking for the money..

She's telling you everything she knows you want to hear, By the time you've read it a few times, your
thinking your ''super dick'' also the photo's changed , to look what your getting

Hello, my love and my sun Jack!!!!!

I do not know how to describe what happens. I already told you about it.
Yesterday, we talked with my mother about you. I told her that I can not live without you, and I want to see you. My mother said that she is happy for me. I'm glad that I met the man of her dreams. And I asked her if I
go to you or not. She said that she thinks, she said that I should go to
you and not to suffer and to suffer one here.
I immediately ran to Irina and said that I go to you. I will be with you.
I do not want to wait. I WANT TO YOU. I love you
When I read your letters, when at work, when I go just down the street, when I go to sleep and when I sleep. I always think about you and I want to be with you forever. I have a dream that would be our luck was with us forever. I want nothing, nothing but your love and I want to be in your arms forever. I do not need.
Nothing but your love.
I want to kiss you, feel your kisses, enjoy our passion and love.
I just want to hold your hand and walk down the street that we were together. FOR ME is the main thing I want to wake up in your arms, I
want to wake up from your kiss, I want to see your happy eyes.
I want to meet you at home, do you massage, cooking wonderful dishes and enjoy our love
I want to lie on a beach near you, what would the sun, water, and you're with me. And I could kiss you. I WANT TO YOU
I'll do THAT WOULD BE OUR HAPPINESS WAS WITH U.S. FOREVER
I WANT to be with you I'll do anything, what would you and I were happy.
What would I do not have to do, I'll do anything, anything to be with you.
What do everything we'd dreamed of, became a reality.
Soon our dreams will become reality. We will be together.
I'll go and find all possible ways on how and when I come to you.
I LOVE YOU I will be with you. With you forever.
I promise you I will do that to me it did not have to do.
And tomorrow will tell you everything.
Your and only your loving and gentle Natalya!

The next mail will detail, how poor she is, how she's limited for funds as her job doesn't pay a lot, And how everyone want's her to visit you.. If only she had the money to do it.

#18407 by wewhereborg Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm
So predictable.. here's the first soft request for cash. of cause your the only one who can help her, as she's got no-one else..

Forgive me Jack.
Forgive me, Jack, i beg you, do not take offense at me.
I do not know what to say.
I do not know what to say.
I was very bad, sorry ..................
I do not know where to start, I do not know what to say to you.
I promised you yesterday that I would come, and that all our dreams will come true.
I really want this.
I want to be with you, and I want to translate into reality our dream.
I do not need anything, just you and your love.
I want to be with you forever.
I have no words.
In my eyes filled with tears.
I feel very bad because you promised and I can not do it.
I went to a travel agency and learned the cost of travel.
I have a little heart is not stopped when I found out the cost.
Jack, trip is very expensive.
I do not know how to do it and how do I come to you.
I promised I would come, but it turns out, so that I can not do it.
Jack, i am very ashamed in front of you.
I thought that the trip is cheap.
But when I learned what to do, it was in shock.
I learned what to do, what documents to register and to learn the approximate cost of all this.
This is a very big money.
Forgive me, Jack, i beg you to forgive me ..............
I am far from you and I can not come, I can not make you happy, I can not give you my tenderness and love.
I do not have much money, and I have no idea where I can find them.
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!
I want to be with you, and even then that between us and the distance does not frighten me.
I ask you only one thing.
Do not leave me.
Do not leave me alone.
I want to be with you, I do not know how to fulfill the promise, but I beg you not to leave me.
I met you, I realized that you're just the man with whom I want to be forever.
And I do not want to lose you, the man of her dreams.
Forgive me, forgive me, but I can not come to you ...
I beg you, understand me.
Forgive Jack,
Sincerely and with respect and love,
Yours and only yours forever Natalya!

Do not be taken in by these people, they don't deserve your pity or your help