Information on romance scams and scammers.
#164077 by din Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am
Postal address scammers asking to send money :

Name: Rodney Johnson
Address: Command head quarter ,
65 Walton Street,Aylesbury.
City:London
Zip code:HP21 7QG

Fake email addresses used by scammers:

[email protected]
[email protected]

This person pretends to be an Australian army personnel working attached to the UK army deployed in Afganistan.

These are the mails

Hello
How are you doing, I hope you are having a nice day. Its me Jenny Whiteny, I got your email address from Singlewall. it so I decided to contact you. I wont be writing much as I'm not sure if I have the right email address, I will be looking forward to hearing back from you. Until then have a nice day and be good.
Sincerely,
Jenny

Hello Dennis
How are you doing ? It is nice to read from you .I am glad to meet a man like you for the first time of my internet dating ,. I was born to an Australian father and an English mum ,but we got relocated when i was at the age of 3 . I am single and the only child of my parent.am willing to marry and have kids ..I joined the Army in the late 2007 after losing my parent on a fatal accident . I am presently deployed in Afghanistan with the British Army .. i studied Automotive engineering at the university of Bristol in England I serve in the 28 Engineer Regiment here in Afghanistan . I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady .I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation and one who knows how to treat a lady.I'm a real lady looking for a serious and real man , so I don't want any drama in my life ..I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything and i think meeting each other face to face would also be nice..please tel me more about your work, life and your love experience.. because i am new to online dating,a Sargent friend of mine introduced me to this site .. Hope to read from you soon ..
Jenny

Hello Dennis,
How are you doing today? And how is your work? Hope all his going well as it supposed to be.Its my very good pleasure to hear from you and also will like to know much about you and i am very happy to talk to me on this site...life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you over there ? I have been lonely here waiting to read back from you, i hope your work did not treating you hard there? I have some question to ask you and this will ensure me to know if you are the truly love i want to share the rest of my life with or not. I will also answer mine in return.
1). Tell me the roles of man in a relationship?
2). What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you?
3). What are the roles you want your woman to play in the relationship?
4). What are the things you want your woman to do to you always?
5). Tell me your likes and dislikes?
6). What do you do for a living?
7). What is your Marital status? single or divorced?
8). Do you smoke or drink? if yes, tell me how often?
9). Are you independent in your decision about your relationship or do you seek advice from people around you?

Please answer these question as i will do the same in my reply and waiting for your respond as soon as possible and share some pictures with you..
Jenny ..

Hello Dennis,
How are you and everything there? hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my questions and here is your answer in return...
1). Tell me the roles of man in a relationship? In my opinion the role of man in a relationship is to be a provider of strength. He should guide his girlfriend/wife to feel secure with their relationship and encourage her to seek out what her heart desires in regards to life choices...
2). What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you? The most important things to me in a relationship are love, trust, and communication. I want to feel as if I am more in love with a woman everyday that we spend together. In order to attain this a couple must develop a supreme sense of trust where absolutely nothing is held back. Part of trust is to have good communication. Whenever a problem arises it should be talked out without anger or resentment...
3). What are the roles you want your woman to play in the relationship? In a relationship I would like a women to play the role of an equal partner. When I am not strong I want to be able to turn to my man to confide into and look to for help overcoming any problem that I face. I want her to be the person I love the most, respect the most, and consider my best friend...
4). What are the things you want your woman to do to you always? I would hope that my man will be there when I need him most and always be able to speak to me with both frankness and sincerity.I like it when men can openly show his affection. or a smile that shows me that he really loves m
5). Tell me your likes and dislikes? I really enjoy when I can bring my man into all aspects of my life. I like a man who can keep a positive attitude during difficult times, is open to trying new things,and shares my passion for life and for helping our fellow human. The things that I don't like in relationships are when we loose the ability to be able to talk openly. Also, I do not do well with people who think they are better than others and are always thinking about themselves.
6). What is your Marital status? single with no kid
7) What do you do for a living? Work in the Army
8). Do you smoke or drink? if yes, tell me how often? I do not, nor have ever smoked, it's harmful to health and quite unattractive. i don't drink alcohol..
9). Are you independent in your decision about your relationship or do you seek advice from people around you? In the past I often sought relationship advice from people I consider close to me. However, I as I have become more comfortable with myself in age, I rely less on what others think and more on what I feel is right.Also, I feel that many aspects of a relationship are for the privacy of the two people that are sharing it.

Awaits your reply real soon..
Cares for you.
Jenny...

Hi Dennis
How re you, am so happy you really want to see me for real. well am not yet due for leave from the base camp but you can request for leave on my behalf to be with you in Perth , which i can be release to be with you for 90 days .So you will need to apply my leave through the Command Headquarters via email contact [color=#FF0000][email protected]
,my full name Sergt. Jenny Whiteny...........
Write to the Command Headquarters for my leave request.
Thanks
Jenny
[/color]

Hi,
How re you, thanks for apply for my leave request from the Command
headquarters. Wait for the respond back.just can't wait to be with you
soon.
Thanks
Jenny

Attention :Mr Dennis,

We received your request for leave on behalf of Sergent Jenny Whiteny and the leave request has been initiated. We need a prove to show that both of you are committed and know each other. We need you to provide us with his military identification number for deployment.
This number is confidential and only her can give it to you. So we want you to forward it to us to confirm that you truly know each other. Also, the leave request is going to incur some charges to cover logistics, but all the charges are refundable. Knowing fully well that communication will be between the United States Army and British Army. So let us have the above number and we shall confirm the leave request.

Yours in Service
[color=#FF8040]
AJ RICHARD(OJE)
Major General(in -charge of officers on deployment)

Hon,
How re you and work, so happy I get to read back from and respond
about my leave request, this is my military identification number
BRf/23/4666AF45IAfg reply with this number. Can't wait to be in your
arms.
Thanks
Jenny[/color]

Attention : Mr Dennis,,

We have verified and confirmed the relationship between you and our officer (Sergent Jenny Whiteny) , an administrative charge of 475.00Pounds is to paid to cover administration. The application file number of the leave request is (AJ0294) , this must be always be stated in any communication with us . We will issue you the application form and process the request as soon we receive the administrative charge .

The command headquarter can only accept Money Gram money transfer at this time , so the administrative charge of 475.00Pounds should be send through Money Gram money transfer to the officer (Captain) in-charge of the administration in the British army.here are the details :

NOTE: Get back to us with the transfer detail from the Money Gram receipt for record purpose

Yours in Service
[color=#FF0000]AJ RICHARD(OJE)
Major General(in -charge of officers on deployment)
Name: Rodney Johnson
Address: Command head quarter ,
65 Walton Street,Aylesbury.
City:London
Zip code:HP21 7QG

Hi D,
How re you and work, so happy the Command Headquarters had agree for my leave to be with you.Babe, you re ask to pay the charge fee £457.00 . The Army will take care of my flight ticket fee to fly,pls reply me your nearest Airport to you after sorting the administrative Charge to the Command Headquarters................... just cant wait to be with you............
kisses and hugs
Jenny

Hi,
Read the mail from the Command Headquarters very well and tell where I
was told to pay for fee. I had told you am in the Base camp in
Afghanistan. Follow the instruction given to you by the Command
Headquarters so that I can be release to be on the plane after you
have sort the fee. I hope you understand better.
Jenny

On 5/2/13,
> Hi Jenny,
>
> Thats so great. The closest airport to me is the Avelon airport Melbourne.
> Please get things settled down with the Command Headquarters (I think you
> have
> pay by Money Gram I think make sure to do as they have told to) and
> let me know when you are planning to come here.
>
> Loving

> D
Last edited by din on Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Advertisement

#164133 by din Wed May 01, 2013 6:00 am
Hi Roger,

Yep, it would be great if we have the option of merging threads together which relates to
the same scammer (atleast with same images). This conversation is still going, and quite
funny, will keep updating..:)
#164141 by jolly_roger Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 am
If the scammer gives you any other details, please post them. For example it may give another email address, maybe a phone number etcetera. I find any bit of extra information is a big help to others when they see your report sometime in the future.
#164221 by jolly_roger Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 am
Well done there din. The residential address is interesting because from what I saw the building looks to be a large glass fronted office building of a UK company. Not inferring said company is part of the scam it must be said. The mail2 army email address is simply from mail2world.com which is a free email provider any Tom, Dick or Harry could use. It has no connection to the Armed Services in any way shape or form.