Room for Rent and other rental scams
#152679 by Con Warner Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 am
To: Con Warner
Subject: DKK2200 Nice Standard Room is available in Lovely Location {Central Station ) (Amager Boulevard, DK-2300 Copenhagen S.)

Hello,

About my room that is available for rent on Craigslist..But Let me start with a brief discription about me and my flat:
My name is Rita, am 26,easy going, tidy,non smoker female.
I am currently working in DHL office which keeps me busy most of the day. But the most important thing is that, I am looking for someone to share daily live and common value. so the ideal person i will like to share my apartment with must be a neat, trust worthy person and there must be a proof that he or she can pay for the monthly rent.

The flat has Three rooms, One is for me, the room and Bathroom in the picture is available for you, while the third room is reserved for guests. So we are to share together is the kitchen and the living room. if that is ok with you...

The apartment is located at Amager Boulevard 88, DK-2300, Copenhagen S, Denmark
Its very close to the Central Station, take a light stroll to the cafes, restaurant, cinema, shops and public transport which makes the apartment to be accessible

My Apartment is well furnished and equipped, and it also has desk, Lamp and Chair, shelf, Internet Connection via wireless, LAN and Broadband for your computer if you have one.
The price for the room is 2200 DKK for monthly rent. (all bills included).
and Security Deposit of 5000 DKK ( it will be refunded back to you on your move-out date).

Mode of payment will always be in cash but you are to make your first payment directly to my Family Lawyer for proper procedure as this will be your first time stay in the room. and you don't need to pay any bills to moving in again.

Minimum duration in the apartment is one month and long term stay is also accepted.

So If you are interested in sharing the apartment with me, let me know Few things about you aswell to proceed..

I wait your reply.

Rita

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#164373 by nancylittle Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 am
Hello,

As regard the room that is available for rent.
Let me start with a brief discription about me and my flat:
My name is Rita, am 25,easy going, tidy,non smoker female.
I am currently working in DHL office which keeps me busy most of the day.

The most important thing is that, am looking for someone to share daily live and common value. so the ideal person i will like to share my apartment with must be a neat, trust worthy person and there must be a proof that he or she can pay for the monthly rent.

The flat has Three rooms, One is for me, the room int the picture is about to be reserved for you and the last one is reserved for guests.. So the only thing we will have to share together is the kitchen and the living room. if that is ok with you...

The apartment is located at Amager Boulevard 38, DK-2300, Copenhagen S, Denmark
Its very close to the Central Station, take a light stroll to the cafes, restaurant, cinema, shops and public transport which makes the apartment to be accessible.

The apartment has mini parking space, well furnished and equipped, it has desk,shelf, Internet Connection via wireless, LAN and Broadband for your computer if you have one.
The price for the room:
2200 DKK for monthly rent.. (all bills included).
4000 DKK Security Deposit..( it will be refunded back to you on your move-out date).

Mode of payment will always be in cash but your first payment will be paid directly to my Family Lawyer for proper procedure.

If you are interested in renting the room or to reserve it for your selected date, you will have to show some commitment by paying the deposit and first month rent which include utilities, so you don't need to pay any bills to moving in again.

Minimum duration in the apartment is one month and long term stay is welcome in the apartment..

So If you are interested in sharing the apartment with me, let me know to proceed..

I wait your reply.

Rita
#164374 by nancylittle Sat May 04, 2013 6:59 am
Hi,

Thanks for your mail, and It's really nice to know your interest in my room..

Further more, The Bathroom is for your room and it will be private to you alone and the room has a bed that can contain two and there is also desk lamp and chair for your reading. but i still need to be sure of your interest first before i reserve the room for you or for your selected date. but am willing to rent the room to you.

I have also attached my German Picture ID for you, as i was posted here from Germany 2years ago..But I think You and I can learn to understand and appreciate each other’s lifestyle and to respect each other during your stay here.

However, if you are interested in renting the room you will have to book for it as soon as possible by paying for your rent and the security deposit directly to my Family Spanish Lawyer, (currently in Madrid) via Bank to Bank transfer. but before your payment to my Lawyer, let me have the following information that we enable my Family Lawyer prepare the Tenant Agreement Form in which you and i will sign after coming to agreement. then you will bring along your copy of the Agreement Form on your move-in date.

Let me have the following information for reservation..

1. Your actual moving-in and moving-out date...?
2. Your current home address...?(The purpose of the address is to enable me send a copy of the Agreement form to you, which you will bring along on your move-in date)
3.your Picture ID...?

About the signing of the Tenant Agreement Form that will be prepared by my Family Lawyer will be after having your Receipt of Booking, so that we can be sure of your seriousness in renting the room. More so, i will also have to sign that i have received some certain amount from you for the rent and security deposit, so the receipt of your payment will be attached to the Form for future reference which is proper..

So let me have your reservation details and then you proceed with your payment then we sign the Contract to finalize the procedure.

I wait your responds.

Rita
#164376 by nancylittle Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 am
Wow, same scam still trending today! I have even been sent random images of bathroom, bedroom, lounge (hotel suite?) and blurry kitchen - DOES NOT add up. Have been sent an German ID thing as well. SCAM. Feel like just emailing to annoy that person. I'm not sending a cent! Sucker..
#219966 by WampWampWamp Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 am
HAHA the exact same scam still active today. Rita just changed her name to "Chang Hung" and turned into a guy. Here's his reply to my inquiry:

As regard the room that is available for rent,Let me start with a brief description about me and my flat:

My name is Chang Hung,I am 27yrs old,I am an easy going, tidy,non smoker male.
I am currently working in the US as a trainee reporter which keeps me busy most of the day pending the time I will be resuming for my Masters programme in Hong Kong.
The most important thing is that, I am looking for someone to share daily life and common value with. so the ideal person i will like to share my apartment with must be a neat, trust worthy person and there must be a proof that he or she can pay for the monthly rent.

The flat has three rooms, One is for me, the room int the picture is about to be reserved for you(should you succeed in securing it)
and the last one is reserved for guests.. So the only thing we will have to share together is the kitchen and the living room. if that is ok with you.

The apartment is located at 122,Jervois street,Sheung wan, Hong Kong Island.
Its very close to the Central Station, take a stroll to the cafes, restaurant, cinema, shops and public transport which makes the apartment to be accessible.

The apartment is well furnished and equipped, it has desk,shelf, Internet Connection via wireless, LAN and Broadband for your computer if you have one.

The price of the room:

HKD7500 for monthly rent(all bills included).

HKD6000 for the Security Deposit( it will be refunded back to you on your move-out date).

If you are interested in renting the room or to reserve it for your own specific date,I will have to be sure of your interest and commitment towards securing it in order to avoid any disappointment.

Minimum duration in the apartment is two months and long term stay is welcome in the apartment(as long as your stay is pleasant and worthwhile).

So If you are interested in sharing the apartment with me, let me know Few things about you as well before we proceed.

I await your reply soonest.

WAMP WAMP WAMP......