If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#162939 by sue 67 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm
Ive been contacted by george miller also, he charmed me and like a mug i fell for his charm, it wasnt til today he asked for a favour for me to send him some money, he told me he loved me and would repay it , i was told about his antics this is his facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/jeorge.miller.3?fref=ts hes active on it everyday

George Miller
there is war going on now and I do not wish to fight again so I want to go back to USA but I don't have ticket and all my money is been paid into my account in USA so there is no way I can withdraw the money from here and I need to leave here soonest please babe I want you to loan me a little money so that I will buy my ticket and go back and I promise you once I go back I will send you back the money with interest and I will have the opportunity to visit you
George Miller
babe I will give you back immediately i get home please I will even add more for you please here is very dangerous now
he gave me his son's email [email protected] and asked me to ask his son john if his dad is genuine, he said he lost his wife in a car srash 5 yrs ago and wanted a mother for his 11 yr old son john,, so who is that boy pictured on his profile
Advertisement

#162950 by Dotti Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm
Welcome Sue,

I'm glad you found us before sending money.

A few points about these scams and this scammer:

1) soldiers CAN access their money while stationed overseas. Anyone who says he is a soldier and can't access his money is lying.

2) A soldier can't just leave and go back to the US because he is tired of serving. When his tour is complete, or if he is really on leave, the military will fly him back to his home base in the US.

3) He got the photos of the "son" the same way he got the soldier's photos--he just stole them from the internet. In the case of the "son" he stole them from Focus Hawaii, a modeling agency's website. The real kid in the photos is a child model named Blake. http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/blakem/blakem.htm

4) He created the email address for the "son." If you emailed that address, he would answer, pretending to be the boy in the photos.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#163508 by Shelia Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm
:bondage: I have been getting scammed for over 6 months by the person using the same pictures I saw of George Miller. My guy went under the name Sargent Robert Miller over in Kabul. Talked of love, of course, threw out a line and reeled me in. I've never felt so stupid in my life.

Here is one of many letters he sent me after I questioned him about sending laptops over to him.

Good morning my love, how are you doing today?I hope you are doing very fine and great today.I just got back from work and found you have sent me an email and also have some questions for me to answer.Well i think you have forgotten alot about me from the beginning when i write to tell you more about myself and my past life....

I was born at Baptist Hospital of Tampa..I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools, I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN .I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the US Army. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military And i have been working with the US Army for 23 years now and i am currently in Afghanistan now but stationed in Kabul now......I was stationed in CA ,San Diego....station in Fort Hunter Liggett, Missouri, Waynesville.

In Kabul over here, am stationed in infantry team leader with Company B, 1st Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment "Wolfhounds," 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team "Warrior," 25th Infantry Division, Multi-National Division -Afghanistan(Kabul)with all this i am sure you now understand and know much about my carrier now...I love you and will like to share everything with you baby...

I have never been married or to talk about divorce my dear, I was in a serious date with my Ex but we never got married, I planned to get back home to marry her when she cheated on me and broke my heart totally....About my past relationship, I have been into 2 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 1 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 5 years!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 5 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique...I thank God for making me to find you at last.

In CA , i had two best friends, one was a Doctor and the other was also Military man, i love them both very much as they were my best friends, i took them like my own brother from the same mom and dad.....Yes i once had a house in CA , Apple Valley where i reside before been deployed to Kabul, I had my Ex to move in which ended very bad with me baby!There is no problem and i do not see why its should be much problem of having my name on the product, i can chose to put any troop name or my name or your name or that of Jake or Jason on the product but that is nothing real bad , i know you have problem with Doubt and Trust , but am praying to God that all comes to go from you so that you can build some trust for me......

I think i have answered all your questions now and i will be looking forward to reading from you soon.Take care and have a wonderful working day and also send me an email about your day and also what you are going to do today baby!I am home now and if you are online we can chat as soon as possible before i can go to bed soon...I love you my Queen!

Kisses and Hugs for you baby!

Your husband,

Robert
#163530 by Shelia Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 am
Be aware of a Sargent Robert Miller over in Kabul. He got to me pretty bad. I couldn't believe I saw his picture this site. I'm not sure if I should go to the authorities. This man needs to be stopped. I have some receipts of the things, whoever he is, order from Best Buy. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? The email I have for this person is [email protected].
#163531 by Dotti Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 am
It's important to realize that the man in the photos has nothing to do with this. He does not even know the person or people who scammed you. The real scammers are young African men who have simply stolen the photos off the internet. The same scammer might be behind all of these identities, but it is equally likely that there are multiple scammers posing as the various "Millers."

Your statement about best buy receipts concerns me. It suggests that you may have received packages on his behalf. Scammers will often use victims to accept and forward items to them. The scammers do not use their own money to buy these items--they use stolen credit card information. Often they buy stolen credit card details from the black market, but occasionally they convince their victims to share credit card information.

But either way, what this means is that any merchandise you received from Best Buy that was ordered by the scammers is stolen. Receiving and forwarding (or keeping) stolen merchandise is a crime that could get you arrested. If you have received any packages for this scammer, it is very important that you file a police report and report the scam to IC3, so that it is clear that you were not a knowing participant in this crime. Be prepared to show the letters related to any packages you received.

#163535 by Shelia Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 am
I have sent phones and laptops to various places. I was contacted by Dell computers asking if I still had them. I had already shipped them to an address in New York and it was suppose to be sent on from there. I still have a PC that I was suppose to send off yesterday, which I didn't. The name was definitely foreign and it was going to an apartment address. I think I'm in trouble. Should I go to the local police or OSBI? I need some guidance on this.

Thanks
#163536 by Dotti Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 am
Start with your local police, and they should be able to refer you if necessary. Be prepared to show them all of the correspondence with the scammer that establishes that you were not intending to be a party to the crimes.

#164713 by Meryem Tue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm
Hi at all!
I would like to apologize first that my English is not so good.I am a German Girl, I had up before a few days also contact to a scammer named Robert Miller. I met him in January about facebook. Normal way, I take no people that I don't know. But he was a friend of en friend from me and thought me is ok. He has contacted me and we chatted , he told me he is in the army and would be in Kabul. He had an beautiful smile in the photos.

I must say as to which my man 3 years ago he dies and I lived up to that time only for my little daughter, I was not ready for a new relationship. And that was then more, 2 months, we chatted and he has me every day called and at some point I was to expire it. Since, Unfortunatley my full name on facebook and also my city.He got my address out.We spoke that he coming visit me soon. Then he told me, he has sent a parcel for me and there would be money inside, that I to be were it should be until he comes to Germany and if it would work with us, it is for our future.

I was just scared and pissed and told him that I was have problems here. And then he send me an tracking token and the webside of the Security Company. And how should it also other, the packet was stopped in london. Then I got a very official e-mail of the British tax authority where I should pay 15,500£. I thought I'll go crazy. But he said he'll fix that. A week later he tells me he must fly to london and control pay and he had governed with the army, he would then continue to fly to me for 2 weeks.

Since I had previously still never any contact with US soldiers, I thought it would be true.Once in London he calls me that is all ready but he has to pay 1000 euros more and if I could send him to london because he has to book the flight to me. And then I sent the money via western union to london at the name Robert Miller. I thought it is ok and western union want to see an ID card. And it's real.

In the evening he should landed in Germany, and he would call me. But nothing more comb. I called on his cell phone and sent messages. Nothing. So and if you now think that it was, which is wrong. Now, it is only right away :oops: The next morning at 6 o'clock, calls me a "nurse" from the St Peters hospital and tells me that Stg. Robert Miller on the away to airport Heathrow has an accident. :cry: And that he was still accessible at delivery and they would have to call me because I was waiting for him.

Later still, Dr. Bradley would call me and she says if I could not come to london. Could I not. "Dr Bradley has also called me and informed that his condition is critical they had to put him in a coma, but I want to be reassured he is in good hands."I was shocked and have made me worry. And throw before he was on the way to me. So, this Dr.Bradley has me then for 1 week every day has called and sent me e mails to informed me. He given me so even the address of the hospital, I have also looked to google, and she oh miracle also voted. The phone number was also from england.

So that must store only here. And I drown my sorrows. Then I write further.

When he was finally woken up after almost 1 week out of the coma I was allowed to talk briefly to him. A few days after the doctor said me Robert likes transported to Germany to me , but the transport cost from £4500 would have to pay I .

I told him that I can not. And I which also does not licensed because the army still has to say something. Some mails back and forth between the Dr and me, where I made clear that I don't have the money, I was allowed to call again with robert. He told the then nearly that he has £4000 and the money which he sent me, would the police have in custody. He needed only 500 pounds. Whether I could send to Dr. Jessica Paulson to london. Robert had to stay 1 week longer in the hospital because I had the money not immediately. He was in total 4 weeks there.

But i sent the £500 .Finally he was taken out of the hospital and I was glad , now he can come.At one time, the problem was, the packet with security code was at a security company. And this security company wanted money for rent. I told him I have nothing and he had to ask his friend in the States .He has 5 days trying but who has sent nothing :roll: I didn't believe him still with my store head. But reveal he has then, he wanted to send a love message very early in the morning to me and this news suddenly came from a Turkish mobile phone.And when I spoke to him on it and i ask him what is going on with this number. Then came a message that he no longer could trust me and I had abused him. :shock: :oops: He would fly back to the States, his wounds heal and then back to his unit in kabul.

Now it was 3 days. I have no contact more but I'm so much hurt and finished. And I'm so ashamed. I fell in on as at this people. I did love me in a photo. And I firmly think that the real man in the photos is a god man. Because he must suffer also determines much from this scammer.

So now I've written my experience here. Because my family and friends I can not tell. :cry:
Last edited by Meryem on Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
#164735 by Bubbles Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners Meryem. You do well with your English. I am sorry this scammer tricked you and stole money from you. The person in the photos is NOT the scammer. Scammers steal photos and use them for scams. The person who took your money is not a soldier and has never been to Kabul.

He wasn't in the hospital and he didn't send you a package. All of that was lies made up to trick you to send him money. He does this all day long.

It might help us if you can get the headers from an email he sent. We some times can tell you where the scammer is posting emails from. Please be kind to yourself. You are not the only one who has been tricked by a scammer.

I have joined your post with others regarding this name used by scammers.

Thank you for telling your experience. I am sorry you cannot tell your family or friends.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#164806 by Meryem Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm
First time thanks for the nice words. I know that behind the photos a different man ( the real ) and i am so sorry with him and I know that he no is guilty. I'm just so hurt and angry and then still he( Scammer ) tell me I had abused him. I have certainly not necessary. If I would get in the finger I know what I can do with him. :bondage:
I have contacted the army and it was written back to me that I should turn on this webside http://www.ic3.gov/.
But my problem is I have written with him only through facebook and the account has been deleted. All mails are gone. I have only the telephone numbers and the e mails from this "Dr Bradley".
#166635 by 44553283 Thu May 23, 2013 4:34 pm
these pictures are now being used on facebook by somebody calling himself Mark Williams, he is using a skype account and has a gmail email address as well as whatsapp on his mobile. He is from Texas but in Nigeria
#171050 by shoneMerc Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am
I have been contacte by a Robert McCarthy Miller alleging to be a General in Kabul, I became suspicious and after various internet searches found this site. I feel such a fool. Here is the header from an e-mail he sent me. he says he is from Atlanta and has a son called Patrick The Ip addresses are in SanFransisco and Redmond Washington DC

From Robert McCarthy Miller Tue Jul 9 09:59:47 2013
X-Apparently-To: Removed (BW) via 188.125.85.175; Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:59:48 +0000
Return-Path: < [email protected] >
Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of outlook.com does not designate 65.20.0.12 as permitted sender)
X-Originating-IP: [65.20.0.12]
Authentication-Results: mta1050.bt.mail.ir2.yahoo.com from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtpout08.bt.ext.cpcloud.co.uk) (65.20.0.12)
by mta1050.bt.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:59:48 +0000
Received: from bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com (65.54.190.158) by smtpout08.bt.ext.cpcloud.co.uk (8.6.100.03)
id 51D95A590052B5D4 forRemoved (BW); Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:59:48 +0100
Received: from BAY175-W45 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 01:59:47 -0700
X-TMN: [hM95025+UG/O0PwOZq5qRvZt3mZ57WkP]
X-Originating-Email: [ [email protected] ]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_aea8b994-ef92-4dee-9795-2382c0edfd18_"
To: Removed (BW)
Subject: RE: Good Morning !!!
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 01:59:47 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jul 2013 08:59:47.0197 (UTC) FILETIME=[A984D2D0:01CE7C82]
Content-Length: 1069
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#171058 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:52 am
Could you post the body of the email? The header isn't much use for finding where it came from. The first IP address (the one in Redmond) is MSN (Hotmail) and the other one (which whois says is in San Mateo, not San Francisco, but that's close enough) is Critical Path Inc. (cp.net, probably related to cpcloud.co.uk), which received the email from Hotmail. MSN hid the real originating IP.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#171241 by shoneMerc Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:59 am
hi here is the body of one of the e-mails
Hello dear,how are you doing there morning,I would like to tell you a little about my thoughts and dreams about how I want my future life partner should be.My next wife will be the last of my life on this earth. I've learned a lot about life's values and what is worth fighting for and what to forget.I want a woman that I can not live without, one who melts me when I look at her, a woman I just feel like kissing, a man I can sit up on if I'm sad, someone I can trust will never be unfaithful to me, one I can laugh with, someone I can share with my son.The woman who can get my heart to skip a beat, he will never regret it.I was brought up by my parents to decent behavior and talk nicely, as I do, also in relation to my profession. I have met one a couple of ladies who only want a mistress, and one to go on fine restaurant with, one who is beautiful to show for friends, but only one party needs are met and it is in my world much disrespectful and degrading behavior.I always think of other people's needs before my own needs. I often get told that I should give myself vacation and think more of myself.I have my whole life, had a great love and care for other humans, and humans and animals in need. But something that often makes me very sad, it is when some people abusing my love, trust and kindness.I am a little naive, but see it as a good attribute to possess. I would never change myself and I see my naivety as a gift from God which he has given everyone on this earth, it's just not anyone who can figure out how to use this gift correctly...I hope you agree and take good care of yourself..

Tenderness hugs and kisses