Information on romance scams and scammers.
#164779 by next victim Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am
Received: by 10.50.106.112 with SMTP id gt16csp61564igb;
Tue, 7 May 2013 09:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.88.194 with SMTP id bi2mr3142101pbb.12.1367943109020;
Tue, 07 May 2013 09:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm17-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm17-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.177.228])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id ac4si19137459pad.190.2013.05.07.09.11.48
for < >;
Tue, 07 May 2013 09:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.137.177.228 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.137.177.228;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.137.177.228 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from [98.137.12.63] by nm17.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 May 2013 16:11:48 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.193] by tm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 May 2013 16:11:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1080.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 May 2013 16:11:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 451 invoked by uid 60001); 7 May 2013 16:11:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1367943107; bh=YTT5cAlq9clknTBNabBWlNNUMS5R3+4FQb+iLVmmFSU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b= =
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b
Received: from [41.184.17.58] by web163802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 May 2013 09:11:47 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,
References: <CAAhFTVcWPKDXDNZoqjvp4PPURvaK5v=Ay+WBRvfsMD5Qy-ek+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 09:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Quin Sanchez <[email protected]>
Subject: Re:
To:
In-Reply-To: <CAAhFTVcWPKDXDNZoqjvp4PPURvaK5v=Ay+WBRvfsMD5Qy-ek+Q@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="288713719-223693140-1367943107=:249"
--288713719-223693140-1367943107=:249
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.184.17.58
Organization: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

How are you doing and how is your day going?it really nice hearing from you..well i am not so used to telling much about myself as i am new to this online dating thing, but here is a bit of myself.... i am 28 years old.i live at sandy springs georgia.I deal with South Americans and African Antiques for a living....I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners..I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving....
I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime. I'm not looking for perfection, but instead I'm looking for someone perfect for me. I'm ready to love someone. I don't know whom this will be, but I'm ready. My perfect match is a kind, sweet guy, strong, and honest. Someone that will work hard for what he wants; someone that won't be scared to be reborn from the ashes and build a new and better life; someone that doesn't run when love appears at his door; a man, a child at heart, someone that likes to smile, play, live life to his fullest, and love and respect himself and family. A strong and gentle man that I can be proud to call him my man, my companion, my friend, my lover, my husband.
It's easy to find beauty, it's hard to find true love. Learn to value what is inside of the box. I'm not saying the outside does not carry it's importance, but one without the other does not complete its purpose. I want a person that I can talk to without words,that I can let myself go and feel protected and cherished.... I am not ready for any games...
I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone special who can help make each day special...My dream mate would be someone who is honest and my best friend.Someone who i would take to heaven with me.Its so easy to say but so hard to find,people make it that way.People have bad habits of lies and games.I was guilty of that myself,but no more and it feels great.
I think allot like man and it has helped me be a better person.Friendship and companionship are so much better foundation for a relationship then looks and sex. I used to think the opposite and learned it does not work very well,unless you like to be a a--hole.My match will know this and so will i.I could go on and on about myself, i think i should stop here, if you think that right person is you, please do not hesitate to holler at me...

Stay Sweet

Hello dear,
I am very greatful to write you and babe you re a wonderful person i am in love with not just you alone and the lovely bikes you make.i believe you would customised a bike for me soon.,there are some certain things i would like to share with you.i was married for 2 years but now divorced without kids. I am feeling reluctant to tell you about my past but i think its good i let you know all about me and the situation i am into now so that it will not be too late before i let you know. I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really want me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been used and suffered lots of emotional torture from my ex and i will not want to be used or played games with again in my life. I am telling you all this,so you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time writing each other. when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are interested or not. I've been divorced for 2 years now,i was adopted by my father and at that time he had no woman staying with him.I loved him so much that he gave me a good life.The sad part of it is that he passed away about 3 years ago after a kidney problem.I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my family.i want you to make me happy and take me as your family friends and lover!!!
We used to live in a big house. My dad is a native american.Its so sad when ever i think and come to conclusion that the world is a cruel one,taking the good ones away,leaving the bad ones behind to live on which makes the world goes more cruel and hard on people,this has dawn on me as i have experienced lots of cruel things i never thought of. Sometimes i feel like the world should crash on me,looking back and thoughts about my status as an orphan.i need someone to fill my heart with love,someone to make me feel glad,taking me out of my worries,giving me love,someone to stand by me like a father and mother,someone so loving and caring to get me out of my worries so i dont feel neglected,rejected.
My husband, Alex Dascomb played games on me lots and treated me so bad in our marriage.He absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in CLAPHAM,EAST UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, because he thought we had the deal together, but not knowing that i'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough on me about this. After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband,i met an African guy online there who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going to have my greatest night mare.He made use of the advantage knowing that i am lonely and i needed to someone so close to make me happy in life as my dad the only one i had is dead.
The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, play me and leave me alone. I came from the states with all the money i realised from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration,because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in African Sculptures which i feel its a good investment.
When i got here, he tried all possible means to get the money from me and get away with my money.When i noticed this,i took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to save myself and my assets. Thereafter i left the guy's apartment to an hotel where i stay at the moment and communicating with you now. Therefore, i don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that i experienced with my ex cos i am not ready to be down emotionally this time,which makes me to cautious of who i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of this relationship.I need someone in my life,someone so loving,open minded,truthful and real since i would be coming back to the states as soon as possible you want me to, provided you would treat me and fill me with the love i have always wanted.I know that there is more meeting one on one than making promises or talks via emails,we need to meet and thats why i want to come over provided you wont disappoint me.Trust can be given,but depends if one has got that,cos what you dont have you dont give.I would want us to build trust so that we can be able to work things out together.
Well, let me hang on here till i hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and i hope you will be able to offer a caring and loving arm. I need someone so loving and caring,honest,open minded,someone that hasn't come to play games cos i wont treat people the way i dont want to be treated. They say it feels good loving somebody and having it reciprocated.i need someone to love and to be loved in return. I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as well.
I will be very greatful reading from you by telling me the truth about you and maybe you are interested in me or not.Tell me all you got on your mind.
ur wife to be Quin

Hello my sweetheart,hope you re having a good time honey.i can never stop to think about you just for a seconds,i believe i have meet with my heart desire.its is destined for us to be together as husband and wife.and i can't wait to be with you over at the state my love.i have arranged all my pappers and its all intact with me my heart.what i just need is to buy a flight ticket to come to you over at the state.the ticket coast $1,680 USD.honey you have to send me all ur detail so i can book a book to come over to you .i mean ur address and phone number,the closest airport so i can use the infors to issue my ticket.honey i can't wait to be with you my heart .i love you honey.
your love...............Quin

Hello my sweetheart.how re you and hope you re doing very fine over there,honey i have really missed you so much.honey i am sorry for not been online since yesterday cuz i have been making every neccessary arrangement to come over to you in the state.i can't wait to be with you my heart desire,the father of my unborn children.my lover my sweetheart.honey i have got you address and detail which i would use to issue my flight ticket.i have contact my flight agent so they told me the money can be send through western union money transfer and they told me to come to the airport with the details if the money is been send my heart.so honey here below is my detail to send the money to ..............
NAMES..............................QUIN SANCHEZ
ADDRESS................................110B KINGSWAY IKOYI
STATE.........................................LAGOS STATE
COUNTRY......................................NIGERIA
ZIPCODES........................................23401

TEXT QUESTION........................WHAT IS MY NAME
ANSWER.........................................

Honey send the money to my infor which i have provides for you my heart.when you send the money .kindly send me back the western union detail so the agent can confermed it and issue my flight ticket my heart.send me the MTCN numbers,senders names, and every western detail to recieve the money here my heart.i love you ,i can't just believe we re going to be together too soon.i love you yesterday,today and forever.kixx and hugs
ur love Quin

Hello my heart,how re you today and hope you re having a great day my love.i am really happy with you and i really love you for been understanding with me my love.and i really appreciate ur kind heart with me honey.honey i feel you re very right about the western union issue.but i wish i had a abnk account over here so i can give you to send the money to my heart.honey i have contact the travel agent and said i can come to pay her when i am ready .but honey the easier and faster way i can only get the money is through western union or money gram .they re all over every where honey.babe i gave you my details ok.so its not you sending the money to anyone but me in personal.so pls my dear i,ll want you to send the fee to me through western so when i get the money in person.i,ll go to issue my flight ticket honey.i can't wait to be with you my heart.i love you babe.

Hello my sweetheart,how re you doing and hope you re having a great day over there honey.i am happy whenever i read ur messages.honey i am really missing you and can't wait to be with you in person my heart.honey i,ll contact the agent to send the their bank details so you can send them the money honey.i love you babe.honey i really hope to chat with you if you re on facebook.you can use my email to search for me or by my names hope to hear from you soon my love.
urs love quin.

I could not get this one to give me the direct link to the FB but I am reasonably sure of which it is.
Advertisement