Information on romance scams and scammers.
#165786 by Bryon Williams Tue May 14, 2013 11:03 pm
This is an South African Romance scammer. Typical romance scams trying to steal your money. He will also attempt to have you open a bank account, write fake checks and receive payments from other victims. He will tell any lie, so he can to steal your money. Sick mother, stranded, robbed and etc. He is using stolen pictures that he sends to victims and post on profiles.

Leslie Van Hudson
[email protected]

Dear Phylis,

The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you", it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes. I am so in love with you, In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has made me fall in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart. You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, beautiful and an incredibly sexy woman I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now. This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
Honey! I love you so!
Yours and only yours,
Leslie..xoxo

Hi Phylis

Last night, I prayed to God
I thanked him, for the blessings in my life
For you, I have searched years to find
Thanked him for another day of sobriety & strength

As I drifted off to sleep
Our conversation fresh in my mind
Imagining the smile on your face
The sparkle in your eyes
Wondering what you where thinking about

My dreams were filled with you
What our first meeting will be like
Being able to see your face, listen to your words
The touch of your hand, the feel of it in mine
The stories we will share, the inspiration we will give to one another
Later I dreamed of a life of happiness
A place for love to dwell
Serenity rules aside of positive hope
Sobriety is never at threat, but withheld in high regard
The sun will always shine, allowing all things to grow

You will never lose you
I will never lose me
Except when we stare into one another’s eyes
The feeling of your arms around me, I will never tire
The taste of your kiss my lips will cherish

It sounds perfect, but not too good to be true
It seems closer today than yesterday
My hopes is that, you feel the same
One day at a time will get us there
I pray we will find ourselves there one day

Love you Beautiful.
Leslie..xoxoxo..

Hi Phylis,

Well, regarding the things you talked about. I have been trying hard to do/pull every strings I can from here but things are not just going as I thought it will. I haven't asked Grandparents to send little of what is with them since they are not sure of how much they can get and im not sure if I got the total amount together, they are too old to go up and down. I told you that I have a trust fund I set up and which is what I plan to use to buy my house, I have emailed my lawyer in charge of that and he warns that I will lose more and I will need to also come in to have the whole process initiated. I will understand if you start to question my financial status due to all this.

I didn't mean to disturb or put my burdens in your life, moreover I didn't even see this coming. I know it is hard and im not saying billing or printer or anything else should be easy for you too.. I know you got your life, your bills and many other things you want to do for yourself and I do not mean to compound them.

I love you very much too but I'm starting to think this is getting too much for both of us.

Leslie... xoxo

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#168672 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:21 pm
Scammer states he is from the Midwest, Widowed and sell antiques. He uses Messengers. I also found a site where he was listed as a puppy ad scammer.

[email protected]

Leonard Harris

(323) 387-3073
323-387-3073

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/