Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166338 by Grunt Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 pm
FMF
bamo007
looking for my heart rob
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Bald Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Business Man
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a gentle a woman that will love me for who i am and not what i am.i wish and pray i meet such woman on here.
am looking for a woman i can call my own caring honest loving open minded and god fearing woman

About Me
Am Bamigboye olawumi,am 30 years old and am single .i lost my girl few month ago and since then i have been lonely and depress but now i get over it and am looking for my other half,i like indoor games and i also like hanging out with friend and cuddling with my woman so alot.i love swiming,watchi8ng movie and musicals sometime.am honest,loving,caring,open minded and God fearing and i wish i can meet someone that have the same qualities as i do and if u think u are don't hesitate to get back to me

My Perfect First Date
Om my first date i will take her out to where ever she want that she can catch her funn fun and for us to talk and see where it goes for us.and later we can go back home to have nice time together

Oh thanks for getting back to me here is my id [email protected] and i dont know if u use Blackberry here is my pin 21e901cd.cant wait to chart with u :=) and get to know u better.
Advertisement

#166340 by Grunt Mon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm
person.com
newdawn004
USER ID: 6005445
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin
Marital status: Bachelor/bachelorette
Living: Alone

on yahoo

FB