Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166651 by Grunt Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm
goodloving
Ethnicity: White
Lives In: Naples, FL
Height: 5'10" Weight: 69 lbs :mrgreen:
Education: Master's

User Description
Hello, my name is Dapo and I am a 35 year old white male. I live in the vicinity of Naples, FL.
I stand 5'10" tall, weigh 69 pounds and would consider myself to be in good physical shape. I have medium curly / wavy black hair and my eyes are . I currently am widowed and have 1 child(ren). I socially drink and never smoke. I am catholic and go to church always. I have my master's in the construction background. Currently, I am employed in a construction capacity and my annual income is around $65,000 to $85,000. Some of my favorites include vegetarian food, soul / blues music and I enjoy watching romance movies at home. I would have to say my favorite hobby is golf.
i want to have a relationship with just a lady and see how it goes...i want a very good,caring and loving lady
I would like to find someone looking for a relationship. If my profile has caught your attention, I look forward to hearing from you!

on FB since May 15
Dapo Martins

pic shows Dennis Buckley
Administrative Law Judge,
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Area
Advertisement

#166652 by Grunt Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm
Hello xxx,
It was so nice to read from you on the site i so much appreciate it. I have attached a picture of myself to this email, let me know if you get. Concerning what i do for living and about myself. I felt is important at this juncture to let you know the personality of whom and who you writing to all this while.My name is dapo martins. I happen to study Structural Engineer. I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me...My Believe is that there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again. Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, caring, honest, sincere, passionate and affectionate, The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so i'm waiting for 1 of my other things thats my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring, she wouldn,t hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games. Basically that's all on me for now unless if you're willing to know more, then you can ask!. meanwhile i'll love to know more about yourself also. Well thats all about me and Looking forward to hear from you soon and send me moe pix of you too

Received: from [41.71.151.198]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013
Lagos, Nigeria

with these pics also on bride.ru ...
could be the real owner of the pics, location and name fits!
#168485 by Grunt Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 pm
with the pic of first post (guy with kid) on
on a German social network

and on

meetme.com
patrickroger
51, Male
Greater Accra, Ghana

To [email protected]
Opened 2013/06/10
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-215-200-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.215.200:13096)
#178815 by Grunt Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 pm
resurfacing on FB
with this profile pic
viewtopic.php?p=166652#p166652

http://www.facebook.com/hudoson.grant
Hudoson Grant
add me in ym so we can chat and get to know our self more here is my email: [email protected]

also on netlog
hudosongrant
male - 49 years, United States
Name Hudoson Grant
Date of birth 05/05/1964
Location (Virginia), United States
Native language English

showing John Mageau
viewtopic.php?p=176610#p176610
#178816 by Grunt Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 pm
fake on FB with the pics in this thread

Landson Hary
About
Worked at Cherted Engineer in Agip Oil C
Studied at Rose Marie, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Past: St Josephs Catholic Primary School Levin
Lives in Malacca City, Malaysia :=)
From Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
#190312 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:48 pm
FMF
branham50
I,m looking for true love
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
affectionate
along with sense of humor. i love to laugh and smile. i also love to read
and easy going
and much more
caring
goal oriented
i am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.thoughtful
intelligent
loving
loyal
m romantic
my interests are many. i am honest
romantic
soft-spoken and sensual. i
watch tv and cook

About Me
I,m originally from usa,i lost my late wife in car accident ,its about five gyear,s now ,since i lost my wife i have never married or dated ,Well its will be nice and loving pleasure to meet simple woman who is understanding,me and love me for who i,m .......?I,mhfully with my love and family once ..... caring,understanding,honest,fait

uses besides the pics already posted in this thread
also the following pics

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=46034
and
http://scamdigger.com/author/Marisa/

I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. Especially dogs and cats,Well its long story i lost my wife in car accident its about five year,s now...I,m searching for seriouce woman who is caring,understanding,kindness,respectfull woman who can love and plan with me as one team..cos life is short...add me on yahoo.com sothat you can know more about me....[email protected]..i will be happy to here from you soon
#190313 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm
chatgratuit.com/profil/claude56
claude56
Genre: Homme
Ici pour: Rencontre sérieuse
Orientation: Hétérosexuel(le)
État civil: Célibataire
Région: Ardennes, Champagne Ardenne
Pays: France

À propos de claude56:
je suis un homme très attentionnée j'aime bien la vie . j'ai
56 ans celibataire sans enfants yeux noisette taille 1m78
pour 80 kg.j'aime bien rendre ma femme heureuse j'aime tous
en amour aimée ma femme lui chuchoté la chérie la rendre
heureuse bien éduquer mes enfants pour qu'ils soient forent
demain et plus courageux intelligent connaitre bien la vie
bien respecter sont entourages être toujours meilleur dans
la vie voila un peu qui je suis
#204474 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 am
,understanding,caring,kindness,respectfully with my family and love,once,I ,m searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read,I read your profile and i guess you could be the perfect much true my heart,nice pleasure meeting you , and i would like,s us to chat at yahoo.com,then know more about each either if you don,y mind... pl this my yahoo,id add me [email protected] will happy to here from you soon...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#312630 by malu53 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:01 am
FMF
branham50
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
affectionate
along with sense of humor. i love to laugh and smile. i also love to read
and easy going
and much more
caring
goal oriented
i am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.thoughtful
intelligent
loving
loyal
m romantic
my interests are many. i am honest
romantic
soft-spoken and sensual. i
watch tv and cook

About Me
I,m originally from usa,i lost my late wife in car accident ,its about five gyear,s now ,since i lost my wife i have never married or dated ,Well its will be nice and loving pleasure to meet simple woman who is understanding,me and love me for who i,m .......?I,mhfully with my love and family once ..... caring,understanding,honest,fait

Image Image

I am pretty satisfied with how the puzzle of my life is fitting. My life is uncomplicated and drama-free. I am very smart, positive, and fun to be with. I am definitely an extravert. I enjoy many cultural activities. I love traveling and look forward to many adventures. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.Do you have skype id
#312632 by malu53 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:09 am
email address already in the thread, but still acitve, message was from November 4

[email protected] that's my email address

added a pic to his profile on FMF

this pic is stolen from Zoran on bride.ru
52-year old
from /Belgrade
#312633 by malu53 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:20 am
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: roland.branham1
Name: Roland Branham

Skype avatar

#312634 by malu53 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:30 am

omar samar
branch mnager at Eco bank ltd
Ghana
Capital Markets

Previous
Intertek, Capital First Limited

Education
University of International Business and Economics

Background
Summary

I am Omar Samar, the Branch Manager at the Eco Bank Limited Accra Ghana, I am 46 years of age It may interest you to know that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem,i'm a business professional and i can boldly tell you that i spend almost 80% of my time in the world capital market and the business management field ..Am a very fidelity person and i do take my work as my priority ...my motive on here is to linked in with other business tycoon all around the world to work hands to hand,with common motive and business interest,share experience together in other to achieve goals and be successful

Experience
branch mnager
Eco bank ltd
January 2015 – Present (1 year 11 months)Accra Ghana
Board Member
Intertek
May 2008 – September 2013 (5 years 5 months)
Business Analyst
Capital First Limited
March 2006 – January 2009 (2 years 11 months)
Education
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business/Managerial Economics
1989 – 1993
University of Indonesia
University of Indonesia
Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General
Skills
Sales
Strategic Planning
Account Management