Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166907 by Grunt Sun May 26, 2013 4:39 am
FMF
Honeyhope765
Dark blonde
View Comments
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
but know it s time to meet my midle
so may be you are here...i am hoping to keep company with you if you are still searching for the future partner.i was married for 20years. ive been divorced for about 5years and i have one child my son is 10years old she should respect me and love me cuddle up to me before she falls asleep and hold me tight after she awakes.just someone that knows what love is all about who will be there for me.i m alone by choice
i can handle the truth even when it hurts . i enjoy a good adventure.friendship
comprehension tolerance dialogue
to accept each other as we are
m looking for a woman who can be caring and romantic with a sense of adventure to start out as friends with and see where it takes us. i would like to meet somebody who can carry on a good conversation
and of course plenty of love.an ideal partner would accept me the way i am
and make me laugh. honesty is the best policy with me so if you don't like it just say so
i'm a big guy him name is john and i wish to settle down now to find a real love of my life
i m proud to be her father and i love her so much because she is the only family i have and i do care about her so much...

About Me
I'm Larry Ben Withe By Name ,48yrs i stand 5'9 and about{178cms}Dark blonde hair/Black eyes,short hairs. I attended a college had my associates' degree in Marketing.I'm very laid-white and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned wen it comes to my respect and treatment for women.I'm a social wine drinker but a non-smoker,have a great scene of humor and like to spend time with someone i Love, and loved ones..

profile pic - doggy in back yard
How are you doing? I'm Larry...I hope you get this email and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you..lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead ..GORGEOUS. lol.so.. i thought I'd take out time to introduce myself.I am 48years old from Michigan and a have a 8years Daughter and i'm proud to be her father.I'm a gentle hearted man, I like making friends because friends are the ..best.My.. personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been divorced for about 5years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love..Well it appears that whatever makes u different makes u beautiful and that is how i see you.I find it hard to understand why such a pretty lady like you would remain single at this point in life but i am sure everything happens for a reason so brighter days would come.I would really love to get to know you
more and see if you hold the answers to our lives.What are your wants from a relationship and your kind of man? Coming to reality talks,i find you very attractive but the beauty of the heart is more appreciated.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and i'm sure you and I would work things nicely being together. True love is not all about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.. I am not willing to play head games or short term as what i seek is a relationship that would be for keeps and contentment.I want a relationship that will be for keeps,something we would always be thankful for trying Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses..LOl You are so pretty that I believe God spent extra time creating you.I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and I see you as a woman I would love to do that with and cuddle with my woman.I also
like playing Chess and Football at my leisure Time.I've learnt to respect beauty very well that's why I respect you.. So all that matters is for the two hearts to be together somewhere,somehow,someday.I am a simple man, I don't like night life, I prefer living under the sun light, going to seaside or stay at home with a sweet kind girl. I hate falsity and lies When we get to talk more,there will be so much to talk about. you can add me up on my yahoo ID [email protected] and see where it lead us too. take care of yourself hope to hear from you.. have a nice day

Yours Faithfully
Larry

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#166909 by Grunt Sun May 26, 2013 5:02 am
deleted on FB

Bio: My name is Larry withe, 47 yrs, Height"6' 1 ,brown hairs, brown eyes.Originally from United state.Divorced with a son named Jeff.I relocated to staying in Dallas, TX, with my grandma due to the death of my parents and thats where i lived most of my life.I was told my mon died after she gave birth to me and my dad died after a brief illness.I Studied in UCL(University Colledge Dallas, TX) had my master's degree in Sales and Management.I'm a proud,.I receive the most compliments on my eyes (blue), legs (shapely/muscular) and my thoughtfulness (very). I consider myself very versatile and I have to be because I have friends and business associates of all races, ages and socio-economic backgrounds. I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment of woman...As for my hobbies....

he's already scam listed in 2011 - from Nigeria