Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166976 by Grunt Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm
tagged
David Andrew
Last Active: 27 minutes ago
Tagline: LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE,THE ONE
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
Hi there, l..m a single man but no luck finding that special someone. A friend of mine referred me to this site so I figure I got nothing to lose. A little about me, I run an NGO for homeless kids in third world countries. I am 48yrs, and I would like to be with the right woman one day . I love going to the beach, camping, and most outdoor activities. I love the adventure of being outdoors and feel the relaxation. I have great sense of humor, love to laugh, knows how to treat a woman, charming, and love to make a woman smile:) I enjoy dinner and a movie or just relaxing at home having dinner, maybe rent some dvd's and just cuddling.I would like to meet someone with the same morals and values, loves to laugh,down to earth, respects herself for who she is and likes to have fun. I am not looking for just a one night stand, sex, or friends with benefits. I would like to meet someone, become friends and see where it goes from there. If your interested, I would like to hear from you. If I don't hear from you, take care and good luck with finding what your looking for

Advertisement

#166977 by Grunt Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Hi ..l`m a widow,lost my wife in 2005 and l have a son who is 26 yrs now. I run a NGO for the homeless and motherless kids in 3rd world countries,Peru,Asia and South Africa. I am honest, kind, loyal,faithful, optimistic, educated, tender, emotion, responsible, sociable, romantic, sincere, understanding and serious man. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I only have inner beauty,good character,good soul and good job. is it enough for you? about my hobbies,I like to read the books,watch TV,shopping,walking,to swim,listen to good music,go to cinema,grow flowers(I have a garden,I grow them by myself) and go to the cinemas e.t.c.I like people with character, strong spiritually, who can get everything they want. I'm sure good luck doesn't just fall into our laps, but we have to make it happen.I enjoy to meet cheerful people like you, to find out something new for me. I like nature(especially flowers,trees and forest),animals (especially horses,birds,dogs and fish)and to communicate with right,honest,respectful people.there are a lot of different culture, belief, language and race in the world. According to me, all people must respect each other.. Do you agree with me? I hate dishonest,lazy, disrespectful.
l`m glad that you are interested in knowing more about me as l`m interested in knowing you too.Life without Love is like a harp without string,Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.May the Lord bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee.May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day. Hope to hear from you about yourself as well. David Cares

Received: from [85.17.123.45]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013
IP: 85.17.123.45
Hostname: hosted-by.leaseweb.com
Organization: LeaseWeb
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: Noord-Holland
City: Amsterdam