Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166325 by Grunt Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm
christiandating.com
majorstan9
Ethnicity: White
Lives In: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 60 lbs
Education: Master's

User Description
Hello, my name is Major Stanley Anderson and I am a 50 year old white male. I live in the vicinity of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
I stand 5'11" tall, weigh 60 pounds and would consider myself to be in average physical shape. I have short curly / wavy black hair and my eyes are brown. I currently am divorced and have 1 child(ren). I never drink and never smoke. I am catholic and go to church always. I have my master's in the executive background. Currently, I am employed in a executive capacity and my annual income is around over $150,000. Some of my favorites include vegetarian food, Christian music and I enjoy watching documentary movies at home. I would have to say my favorite hobby is volleyball.

Just me
I would like to find someone looking for a relationship. If my profile has caught your attention, I look forward to hearing from you!

pic shows Maj. Gen. Joseph Anderson
Advertisement

#166332 by Grunt Mon May 20, 2013 4:37 pm
Thank you for your sweet notes to me,l feel the sincerity in you reading your letter and I want you to understand that though we haven't known each other for long. You have a good sense of humor and l am sure that you are the kind of woman that l will like to spend the rest of my life with. It is quite overwhelming that we ran into each other at this time. I want you to understand that l am a honest man and my word is my bond. l want you to understand that l am very much interested in initiating a serious long term relationship with you no matter the little distance between us, and l want you to know that l am not jumping into a relationship with you, we need to get started slowly and let things happen on their own. You should know that age or distance is not the problem, because l am ready to visit you in person at the right time. The most important thing is for us to create a genuine interest for each other and get along as friends with hope of being together. i am single for 10 years now.

Another aspect that l want you to know is that l am ready to be very committed to this union and l want to assure you that l am not play games with you in anyway because l don't like games. I want you to know that l respect woman a lot, especially disciplined and well brought-up woman who have a good heart like you. l just can't promise you the whole world, all that l can say now is that l will be the best friend and companion that you have and would ever have in your life time. I am here to listen to you, reason issues with you and to support you with every means that l can and you must understand that my utmost concern is your happiness. Though we can't see the future now, but l want you to give me a trial and let see what the future have for the both of us because there is something about you that fills me. I just can't explained, but l know that you are a woman with a pure and God fearing heart.

l want you to know that constant communication is the sole of every relationship no matter the distance between us, I just want you to know that l am very serious with you. Kindly ask me anything you want to know about me and l will tell you. Mind you, l don't smoke and l don't drink. This doesn't mean that l have anything against people that do them. I don't have any health problem and l am very sound as a human being.
I shall wait to hear from you soonest.
Major Stanley Anderson

IP microsoft
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013

#166610 by Grunt Thu May 23, 2013 12:11 pm
Hi Dear, You are my only trusted woman and i think you should give birth for me if possible and since that isn't possible, my son is very sick and after so much prayers, and fasting and my stressing.
He is sick now of cervical cancer and the doctors claims that he can be cured after a certain operation that will cost 190.000 dollars.
I told you i am planning coming back home, that is part of the reasons.
My division have granted me that successfully. When i come back, i will pay the 190.000 dollars and i am not asking you for that, i am rushing out to make sure that i am with you soon.

But since my dismissal is within a month from now. But the doctors claims that my son is coma state, that means that he is unconscious.
The hospital need British Pounds 5000 for admission of my son into the hospital. I am in Afghanistan and in the middle of war and no access. Hoping for a helper. Please take me serious and believe me because it concern human life
You can send the money via Western Union Money Transfer
to receiver: Jack Brandy
London-United Kingdom
ZipCode: 0044

I shall need you to visit this link,
http://www.unhclawoffice.org/telex-unit

My bank shall reimburse you accordingly within few days and the money will be refunded to your bank account. But the Hospital in London refuses bank transfer because of the time it will consume. Considering that my son is unconscious and need an immediate attention.
waiting to see if you are a good mother!!! think of my son as your own son. also look at the link above and consider it truth, and official. I am shy asking you this because i don't know how you will see it, but i am sure everything can be fine if you maintain lovely and godly helping mind and help me.
waiting to hear from you.
Major Stanley

IP microsoft
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013

#167185 by Grunt Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 am
facebook.com/majstanley.anderson
Stanley Anderson
About
Worked at American and NATO military support
Studied at Royal Military College of Canada
From Kingston, Ontario
Joined Facebook May 9